Chapter 7

YG orphanage

After "running" away from Seunghyun, Dongwook approaches Bom. Bom stared at Dongwook, face blushed in red.

 

Dongwook: Bom...Can I have a word with you?

Bom: A word only. 

Dongwook: I...

Bom: Okay, you said a word.

Dongwook: Fine. Chaerin ah, I shall borrow your unnie for 5 minutes.

 

Chaerin gave the grin of agreement and have a chat with Minji and Dara.

 

Minji: Unnie... so how did you like come out?

Chaerin: Well, it's a long story...

Dara: okay. Say it in long details, arasso?

 

5 hours ago...

 

After Lee Sooman let the girls go, he approaches the gagged Chaerin on the bed. 

 

Sooman: Chaerin, my daughter. I have a small request from you. You see, I need this man call Shin Sungwoo to be killed. If you help me, I will let you go. But if you don't, not only will I kill you. I will kill your most prescious friend, Kwon Jiyong.

 

At that moment, Chaerin struggled hearing Jiyong's name. In a second, a swift light zoomed in front of Sooman, making him knocked out, and freed Chaerin from the bed, making the taped and the cloth out of .

 

Chaerin: thank you Jingyo oppa~

Jiyong: You're welcome. Now go!

 

Chaerin nodded and left. Not knowing anything, Seungri stood from behind, holding a knife and stabbed at her back. She turn around and he stabbed another at her stomach.

 

Chaerin then swiftly took the knife, and aimed at the guys most painful part.

 

Chaerin: sorry Seungrat.

 

She then fled to the 5 hours journey, in search of the girls.

 

Minji: wow... that ing rat! He is gonna pay for it.

Chaerin: so what should I do?

Dara: Seek Dongwook for help!

Chaerin: no... JinuSean oppa.

 

Back at the cave, running man and  the boys are headed out. Jiyong have not arrived yet, leaving the 3 other boys with them.

 

Youngbae: I can sense something...

Seunghyun: what thing?

Jaesuk: Your power is coming to you!

Youngbae: I sense that someone we know is coming.

Gary: then we split up and find that someone.

 

They all nodded in agreement, left for their own route to find that someone. 

 

Both teams are now frantically going along the river, trying to sense the thing.

 

GwangSoo: I found him!

Jongkook: where?! Who?

Gwangsoo: its Seungri!

 

All running man members ran to GwangSoo, finding an injured Seungri in front of them, bleeding alot.

 

Running man all left for their cave first, without informing Youngbae's crew.

 

Seungri: Thanks my saviour...

 

Gary: tell us what happened from the start. How did you end up like this?

 

Seungri: I..I..I..

 

Jihyo: I got the power to make people say the truth. Now tell us!

 

Seungri: actually, I am the one who brought the girls to Lee Sooman!

 

Jongkook: Why did you do that?!

 

Seungri: Sooman is Chaerin and my ing father! He forced me to make you go fight with him... and and he wants Chaerin to be dead...

 

Jaesuk: Ahhh!!! you!!! Why must things be so complica

ted?!

 

Man: Mind if I help?

 

Running Man and Seungri looked at the direction of the voice. A man with hair mostly at the centre, wearing a suit, walked in.

 

Man: My name is Seunghoon, Lee Seunghoon.

 

Seungri: Lil bro! Get out!

 

Seunghoon: I brought our whole Lee gang here and you told me to get out.

 

Youngbae: You said what? You brought the girls to Sooman?!

 

Seungri: I have no choice okay?! I will die if I actually don't do that!

 

Seunghyun: so you will die? What about this road?! You know we love the girls so much! Es...

 

Daesung covered Seunghyun's mouth, then said," If Sooman wants war, we will have a war between the Lee gang and Running man gang."

 

~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for not updating in a long long time. Its just that my phone is stupid not to make me change the font. Ps, who watched winners teaser picture and video?! Awesome right?

 

 

※Cpluvgizibe