Chapter 2

YG orphanage

Previous Chapter, Jiyong introduced himself to Chaerin. But, he did not expected her to cry upon looking at Gaho's picture. Let us see what will happen in this episode...

※※※※※※※※※※

"Shhhh!!! Stop crying!" Both boys are trying to calm her down. Her wails could be heard all over the orphanage. Those staying at the east wings are all covering their ears. Taeyeon, their orphanage calmer, came to the rescue. She went to Chaerin, calm her down and let her sleep. 

 

A step could be heard. A step at a time. Those steps belong to the great YG, the owner of this place. He stared at Jiyong and Seunghyun, asking them to follow him. Both boys gulped and slowly follow him. The 2 boys arrive at the YG's office, sitted on the sofa.

 

"Boys, why did you make the new girl cry?" YG asked sternly.

"We did not! I only shown her the picture of Gaho and then... and then..."

"And then she cried?" 

"Yes papa YG. I was the witness."

"Boys, I want to warn you something. This little girl have a special case of over-phobia. She is terrified of a lot of things which we might not know all. Jiyong, I want you to find out because she is your roommate." YG ordered. Jiyong have no choice but to accept this. Seunghyun and Jiyong went out of the room, walked to their own rooms. 

 

On they way to Seunghyun's room, he spotted the maknae of the whole orphanage, who could walk and speak already.

 

"Hey Minji-ah~"

"Oh oh oh..."

"Oppa!" Seunghyun speaked cheerfully.

"Oh-oh-ahpa?" Seunghyun laughed. Minji just called Seunghyun a father while trying to teach her how to say brother.

"Oppa is going off now. Okay,Minkki?"

"Ani!!!" Minji screamed. She ran to Seunghyun, and hugged his body. Seunghyun then picked her up, and left to his room, to play with Minji.

 

Back at Jiyong's room, Chaerin is sleeping peacefully. Jiyong sat beside her and spoke softly, "What are your fears Chaerin?". He pecked on her forehead, place the blanket over her carefully and went to sleep.

 

Somewhere at Busan, a man is burying Chaerin's mother into the ground of the cemetry. He looked at his man and they nod at him. 

 

"Our girl will be back to us once she reaches 18. She will suffer the same fate as her mother. Muahahaha!*cough* give *cough* me my *cough* medicine!" The man choked at his words. He drank his medicine and left the scene.

 

Year 2009...

 

"Lee Chaerin! Gong Minji! Wait up!" Dara and Bom screamed. The 4 of them were preparing for the annual orphanage competition held on 26 Febuary.

 

"Don't be a sadist unnie!" Chaerin shouted back. Chaerin is now 18 years old, still afraid of the same things. She could never overcome those fear. 

 

"Ya! How can our Agarin grow so fast? *puff*" Dara spoke.

"Maybe because I eat too much corn?" Bom said.

"Not you and your corn again!" Chaerin, Minji and Dara shouted at Bom. They tickled her until Bom's corn dropped onto the floor.

 

"Nooo!! That is my last corn es!" Bom stood up, and pressed the three of them on the floor, laughing. The 4 giggled away while 5 boys are competing each other with pull up.

 

"Hey Daesung you can beat that Panda!" Jiyong cheered. Seungri had done 80 in a minute and now Daesung is trying to beat the record. It is now 48 seconds and Daesung done 79. 

 

10 more seconds...

 

Daesung did another one

 

9 more seconds...

 

He did not do it

 

8 more seconds...

 

Still failed

 

7 more seconds...

 

"Come on! You can do it!"

 

6 more seconds...

 

Still trying

 

5 more seconds...

 

Abit left

 

4 seconds more...

 

A bit more...

 

3 more seconds...

 

"He's gonna fail to beat me!"

 

2 nore seconds...

 

"1 more cm!!!"

 

1 more second...

 

"Yesh I win!"

 

0 more seconds...

 

Daesung made it!

 

"Yes! I knew you could do it our smiling angel!" The group except for Seungri pouted. The all bet that the loser have to clean the dishes tonight and Seungri is chosen!

 

"Awww Hyung nim! Lemme rest! Bbuing bbuing~" Seungri pouted. They hit him in the shoulders and shouted no at the same time.

 

"All childrens and teenagers are to go to sleep now." The loudspeaker sounded. All 9 of them went to their respective room.

 

In Jiyong's room, Chaerin and Jiyong are having their weekly night chat.

 

"So what do you want to play?"

"Truth or dara!"

"Ohh okay i will call Dara noona~"

"Aniyo! Truth or Dare!"

"Ok ok. You have to drink beer okay?"

"Yes sir~"

 

The 2 teenagers kept playing their game of truth and dare, without noticing anyone behind. Jiyong looked at her eyes and thought "I love her... but I don't know if it is a true feeling or not..." 

 

All his love for Chaerin started ever since YG told him to find out more about Chaerin. When she was 5, he found out that she is very afraid of thunder and loud noises that the loudspeaker have to be soften for their room. When she was 10, he found out about what she want to do when she grows up. It made him think that Chaerin is a special girl, with so many thing not many girls like to do.

 

"Oppa truth of dare?"

"Truth"

"Do you love anyone in this orphanage?" Bingo! The question he wasn't expecting.

 

"I ************"

 

~~~~~

A/N: another chapter done.Thank you my upvoter and subscribers for reading this story. You are very much appreciated. :)

 

※Cpluvgizibe※