Chapter 4

YG orphanage

In the hospital...

 

YG sat beside the beeping machine placed beside Chaerin. In  YG's mind, he thought: Who would do such a thing? Who did this?

 

A few minutes later, Dara, Bom and Minzy came into the room to visit. They went in, placed the cards and sat at the sofa at the opposite of Chaerin.

 

"Boss..."

"Yes Minzy?"

"Have Unnie woke up yet?"

"..."

"I take it as a no." Bom mummured to herself. The 2 other girls stared at her at a moment and look back at YG, nodding his head. All three started tearing up, worried about Chaerin.

 

"Excuse me?" The door opened. A doctor with a mask around his mouth and his nose. The four person stared at the doctor, looking confused.

 

"I need to give this patient a daily checkup for this patient." The doctor spoke. The 4 person left the room, leaving the doctor with Chaerin in the room alone.

 

Outside, the few are discussing about something.

 

"Appa, do you find this doctor suspiscious?" Dara asked.

"Ya. Have you ever seen a doctor wearing leather shoes?" Bom continued.

"I guess so... lets check on him." YG said. In a moment, the doctor went out and left in a  hurry. YG and Bom followed him while Dara and Minzy went in to check on Chaerin.

 

"Chaerin?" Chaerin shown some symptoms of waking up. Dara and Minzy hold onto each of Chaerin's hand, feeling some grip from her hands. Some small sounds of being hurt could be heard.

 

"Unnie, what do you want to say?!" Minzy shouted softly.

"L..lee"

"That is your name..."

"S..soo" Chaerin continued muttering.

"Unnie, are you out of your mind? That is not your name!" Minzy spoke.

"Minzy! Shush! Chaerin, Lee Sooman?" Dara asked.

"Ye..." Chaerin answered halfway and went back to asleep.

"Unnie!" Minzy panicked.

"Minkki, stay here! I will get YG!"

 

In the meanwhile, YG and Bom who are following the doctor are still following him. The doctor walked into the lockers for doctors.

 

A few minutes later, a masked man walked out of the room. Behind YG and Bom is now the panting Dara.

 

"Dara? What happened?" YG asked.

"He..he is Lee Sooman!" Dara spoke in a hurry.

"! Bom, you stay here with Dara. Bring her back to Chaerin. Now!" YG commanded.

"Pay me corn!" Bom answered, thinking about corn.

"Bommie! Don't think about corn now and lets go!"

 

The two young looking ladies ran back to Chaerin, finding no source of her and Minzy. They both panicked, but then later was hit by the back and fainted.

 

"This is what you get for searching about my boss." A mysterious guy said.

 

Back at the orphanage, Jiyong slammed the door of Youngbae's room, with much fury and anger. Youngbae and Seunghyun are sitted on Daesung's bed while Daesung is sitted on the floor alone.

 

"How come I am not there to protect her?!" Jiyong shouted.

"It is not your fault man... how could you have predicted this?" Youngbae calmed Jiyong down.

"Who knows what actually happened to Chaerin? Maybe she woke up?" Seunghyun said.

"What if she could actually jump and run already?" Daesung said.

"No matter what, I did not did the responsibility given to me." Jiyong spoke and looked outside the window.

 

*beep beep*

 

The boys phone rang.

 

From: Running Man

 

Chaerin is now missing with Dara, Bom and Minzy. It is reported that Chaerin said Lee Sooman's name to Dara and had reported it to YG. YG is now looking for Lee Sooman. Look for us at Cave Han.

 

"!!!" Jiyong shouted. He showed the phone to the boys and they panicked too.

 

"Lets leave now!" Daesung shouted.

"Where is the maknae?!"

"Who cares!? Lets go!"

 

At the cottege, Chaerin is now lying in her childhood room, being tied up by belts. Bom, Dara and Minzy are tied together on the floor. A man walked in, and pour ice water on the four of them.

 

"Oh my Corn!!!" Bom shouted feeling the coldness of the ice water.

"Wake up ladies~" the man spoke creepily.

"Who are you?" Minzy asked.

"Father of Lee Chaerin, most powerful man in the history..."

"Bla bla bla! Tell us your name!" Dara interrupt.

"My name is Lee Sooman." The man answered.

 

Chaerin, who also waken up from the water, suddenly gasped loudly, making her want to cry.

 

~~~~~

A/N: ahhh~ another chappie done~ thank you for the comments. I see that my story is quite below so I guess I have to update it xP

 

※Cpluvgizibe※