Chapter 8

YG orphanage

Bom, Dara and Minzy: JinuSean oppa?

 

Chaerin: Ya. Jinusean oppa are the one who told me about the powers. 

 

Dongwook: Hyung told you about it? You want to tell it to him now?

 

Chaerin: No. If we really need their help or if there is a war, we will call him.

 

Dongwook: so I need to leave now. My wife Bommie is waiting for me.

 

Bom: What?! I'm not your wife!

 

Dara: Dongwook's wife is call Cho Bommie(OC).

 

Everyone started laughing at Bom and waved Dongwook goodbye. The girls slowly walked to a direction and saw a city infront of them.

 

In the city in their view, the Han river lies there. They ran towards to Han river and went to the Han cave to find Running man.

 

Dara: Guys?! We are here!

 

-silence-

 

Bom: hello?!

 

-silence-

 

Minzy: Where do you think they are at?

 

Man: Th-they got caught by Soo-sooman

 

Chaerin: Who are you?!

 

Jiyong: Its me...

 

Girls: Oppa!!!

 

Seungri: I'm sorry girls... we fail to protect Runningman... Its all my fault...

 

Chaerin: you Seungrat! you!

 

Chaerin strangled Seungri, whose face is bruised. The girls stopped Chaerin and saw tears dropping out of her eyes.

 

Chaerin: I-I thought that the nightmare will be over *sobs* why? Why?

 

Youngbae: Don't be like that Chae...

 

Chaerin: First my mother killed by my father... now he wants me and Runningman... why?

 

Chaerin fainted after finishing her sentence. The boys and girls ran to her and tried to wake her up. They hurried her to the nearest hospital, hoping that she could wake up.

 

Bom: Lee Sooman... if it werent him, Seungri won't be guilty and Chaerin won't be in this state.

 

Seunghyun: Bom noona... don't be like that... Seungri have no choice...

 

Dara: Seunghyun is right... let us just wait for the doctor to come and say Chaerins result...

 

The door swing open, showing a sleeping Chaerin on a wheelchair, with a masked doctor trying to push her.

 

Doctor: Stay where you are! Any step closer I will kill your dear friend here!

 

Jiyong: Lee Sooman! Doing that will not bring you to anywhere!

 

Doctor: How do you know that is me? Psst~ Runningman and Chaerin are in my hands. Pay a big ransom of 1000000£ and I will let them go.

 

The doctor than disapper with Chaerin leaving the girls and boys in shock.

 

Daesung: this man! Is he insane!?

 

Nurse: Please keep quiet. This is a hospital.

 

Jiyong: Sorry. Guys we need to be a team now. We have to go against the Lee gang. Which means Seungri have to choose between us or them.

 

Seungri: I have done enough evil deeds and I will choose to go against my little devilish brother Lee Seunghoon.

 

Seunghyun: Good choice. What will out team be called?

 

Minzy: 2NEBANG? We need to bang anyone whose is in Sooman side.

 

Boys and Girls: Agreed.

 

Now that the girls and boys have a name, they head back to the orphanage, gather at Jiyong and Chaerin's room and tried to find some weapon As YG hid them under their room. 

 

Dara and Bom got a pistol each, Minzy got 2 sniper one extra just in case for Chaerin. All the guys got an AK47 and they all left to Chaerin's old home.

 

During their journey there, they discussed on who will go to Chaerin. Dara used her hearing powers to here where Chaerin is hidden.

 

Just before they reached to their destination, Jiyong said," if anything happen, we shall use all 9 of our powers together okay?"

 

All: Yes Jiyong.

 

~~~~~

A/N: 595 words and simple english. Dont mind my gramatical error. Please read and comment thank you :)

 

※Cpluvgizibe※