Chapter 5

YG orphanage

Previous Chapter, Chaerin found out who her father is and what her powers is. However, Seungri also found out about his powers. What will be the gang's power?(Read Special Chapter to find out)

~~~~~

 

"You are my father?!" Chaerin shouted.

 

"Yes. Your brother is the one who brought you here." He spoke and clapped, signalling Seungri to come in.

 

"Hey gals~" Seungri spoke, leaving the four girls in shock. Bom the tried to stand up to hit Seungri. However, she was tied with the three girls.

 

"Stop! You are saffocating our poor maknae!" Dara shouted.

 

"Stop all this noise or I will kill Chaerin!" Sooman shouted, leaving the five in shock. 

 

"Hey! Don't shout there okay?!" Dara shouted, not knowing what was happening to her. 

 

"Unnie, you were never this sensitive to sound before..." Minzy whispered into Dara's ear.

 

"Seungri, let us leave these girls to chit-chat. Let us eat." Sooman commanded leaving them in Chaerin's room.

 

There was then a moment of silence in the room. Until Chaerin spoke up.

 

"Girls... can I tell you something?"

 

"Yes rinnie?"

 

"I am sorry and..."

 

"Don't be sorry unnie."

 

"Let me finish saying. I have this power, which is to choose the destiny of our lives and..."

 

"Did you choose how to escape???"

 

"No. However, the person in my dream when I fainted told me that one of you have the power of invisibility." 

 

"Umm... anyone can see me?"

 

"Bommie??? Where are you!?"

 

"Still tied to you..." power of invisibility. Belong to Park Bom. She was busy dozing until she frightened herself that she turned herself invisible.

 

"Let us play a trick~" The 4 girls smirked at each other and started doing their planning.

 

At the Han cave, the 4 boys went to meet running man. The 7 members sat down, only Haha and Jaesuk fighting for the middle sit.

 

"Ya! Are you two my dongsaeng or hyung?!" Jongkook shouted. His shout made the two have chills,leaving Jaesuk sitting in the middle with Haha beside him. Just in time, the boys arrived.

 

"What do you want to talk about?" Seunghyun asked.

 

"We have something to reveal to you. Something very important." Jaesuk spoke.

 

"What is it hyung?" Daesung asked.

 

"You four including Seungri and the girls have some sort of special powers." Gary said.

 

"Each of you are to find out what powers you possessed. So far, Chaerin, Bom and Seungri knows their own power." Sukjin continued.

 

"You mean we have super powers? Like the story of "Immortals vs Slayers"(my story~)?" Youngbae asked, leaving the 7 nodding their heads.

 

Before the boys leave, Gwangsoo spoke.

 

"Remember, there will be a powerful power which all 9 of you can do. Not one person less."

 

Back to the girls, they have finished their plan and Sooman went in.

 

"How was your talk girls?"

 

"Nnnice?"

 

"Good. Today is your lucky day. It is either I kill you or you three little friend. Choose." Sooman spoke. Chaerin then remembered what Teddy had said. "I would recommend the first image."

 

"Kill me!" Chaerin boldly shouted, leaving the girls in shock. The three girls then tried struggling and Minzy somehow managed to get put of the roped.

 

"So you are out? I will let the three of you go. However, find me 7 person who are called running man. Go!" Sooman shouted, letting the three ladies go.

 

"What shall I do with you?" Sooman spoke then leaving a hankerchief into making her gagged and taped it. He took out a penknife and cut a through her forehead.

 

"It stands for day one girl..." he silently whispered and sat aside. Chaerin then forced herself to sleep, hoping to meet Teddy.

 

"Teddy? Are you here?"

 

"Yes Chaerin."

 

"I would like to choose my destiny."

 

"You sure?"

 

"Yes."

 

This time, unstead of 2 images, 3 came out. 

 

Image 1: Seungri get caught by Jiyong

 

Image 2: Seungri get caught by Running Man

 

Image 3: Seungri get caught by YG

 

"All three will be the same. However, the most unrecommended on is image 2."

 

"Well then... I choose image*****"

~~~~~

A/N: Sorry! I was impatient on waiting for the people to say which image x( this time, I will wait for real :) thank you.

 

※Cpluvgizibe※