When everything fails

Errors, accidents and friendship lines

 

 

What is this? What did I write again? 

 
 
 

 

 
 

           Mark couldn’t believe that he sometimes thought that the Hong Kong native was cute because he was definitely not adorable at all, especially not when the slightly younger male was clinging onto him, making everyone look at the two of them strangely. And the redhead scoffed at the other because okay, he might have been used to all the looks but Mark was definitely not used to them and he didn’t want to be in the center of everyone’s attention. And the worst part was that their friends found it amusing and even told them that the two of them looked quite adorable together.

 

 

            It was safe to say that the oldest member of the group of their friends yelled at Jaebum to shut the hell up and forced Jinyoung to eat his sandwich, almost making him choke on the food and BamBam laughed loudly at that. Mark glared at the Thai native and the second youngest boy at the table raised his hands up in defense and smiled at him cutely. But the redhead didn’t stop glaring because that pouty face only worked on Yugyeom.

 

 

            ‘Okay, what the hell are you even doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be in your school right now?’ BamBam grinned at his oldest hyung widely and tugged at Yugyeom’s arm in order to get him to stand up. The redhead growled under his nose because he knew that the Thai native probably came here to poke fun at him and nothing else.

 

 

            ‘Oh, we just came here to see the way Jackson annoys you and now we are off.’ BamBam quickly dodged the basketball that was thrown at him and Yugyeom smiled at his oldest hyung because he really didn’t have any part in this, the Thai native simply dragged him there without telling him that they were going to make fun of Mark.

 

 

            The redhead groaned under his nose and Jackson clung onto his elbow, shaking it a little bit in order to get his attention while trying to sound like an adorable little child. And Mark didn’t know what he wanted to do more, punch the Hong Kong native in his face of slap his cheeks for trying to be cute and succeeding. And the oldest member of the group cursed at himself because , no, the other was not adorable, not like this, not ever. Mark’s heartbeat picked up and he felt his insides twisting a little bit as Jackson’s head turned to the side and he was looking straight at him with those intense eyes.

 

 

            ‘Hey gorgeous, how about we go for dinner tonight?’ Mark raised one of his eyebrows at the other male and shook his head a little bit turning to look at Jaebum with pleading eyes and his best friend groaned. The light haired male knew that he was going to get beaten up by Jackson if he was going to help the redhead out but he couldn’t really leave his best friend just like that.

 

 

            ‘Hey Mark, remember the game you promised to show me how to play? Well, tonight my parents won’t be home and we’ll have the place all to ourselves because Noona will be sleeping over at her boyfriend’s.’ The redhead cracked a small smile and nodded his head furiously and Jackson frowned at that because he was supposed to get the other to hang out with him and maybe even get a few kisses out of him by the end of the evening.

 

 

            ‘I’ll be coming over too then.’ The redhead quickly turned his head to the side and glared at the Hong Kong native, hissing at him to shut up and Jackson grinned at him widely. The slightly younger male was definitely not going to let go of Mark when he just found out how fun it was to get him all riled up, plus, the redhead did look quite hot when he was glaring at him with those gorgeous eyes.

 

 

            ‘I don’t think that’s a really good idea Jacks.’ Jaebum tried to reason with the other but the Hong Kong native simply glared at him and swatted his arm around as if he was dismissing the other and turned to smile at Mark with a wide grin.

 

 

            ‘I’m going and that’s final.’ And that was how the redhead found himself in Jaebum’s room wedged in between of his best friend and Yugyeom with Jackson sitting on the bed and glaring at him a little bit. Mark tried to ignore the heated looks he was getting from the Hong Kong native and he snuggled into his youngest dongsaeng while trying to keep up with the game he had played so many times.

 

 

            ‘Hyung, is this how you do it?’ Yugyeom showed the controller to the redhead and Mark smiled at the other widely, knowing that Jackson was following all of his movements. The redhead grinned even as moved a little bit closer to his youngest dongsaeng until their thighs were pressed into each other and their sides were touching. The oldest occupant of the room purposely brushed his hand against Yugyeom’s back so that Jackson would see it and leaned his head so that it would be resting against the maknae’s shoulder.

 

 

            ‘No, come here, I’ll show you what buttons to press.’ The redhead grabbed onto the controller while Yugyeom was still holding onto it and he grinned widely when he heard Jackson growling behind him. Mark knew that the Hong Kong native wasn’t going to back down from his chase but maybe the redhead could get some fun out of this. The oldest occupant of the room wanted to see how Jackson was going to react if he became a bit too touchy with their other friends.

 

 

            ‘Here, you press this button while holding onto this button and then you try to pass the other person by pressing the button to your left.’ And Mark made sure that the Hong Kong native was capable of seeing the way his and Yugyeom’s fingers brushed up against each other. Oh how the redhead liked to get Jackson all riled up because at least then he knew that he was going ot be at least a little bit entertained.

 

 

            Plus, Mark hadn’t really forgiven the other for taking his kiss away like that. It wasn’t like it was the redhead’s first kiss, but it felt like Jackson had forcefully taken something away from him and even though the redhead couldn’t take it back he was at least capable of making the other suffer at least a little bit.

 

 

            Just when the oldest occupant of the room was about to start talking again and was about to lean into Yugyeom he was pushed aside a little bit and Jackson settled down in between of them. Jaebum hissed at that because he ended up on the ground with mark laying on top of him and the Hong Kong native almost ripped his hair out because this was not what he wanted when he pushed the other male.

 

 

            ‘Damn it Mark, what have you been eating? You are so heavy I think my ribs are going to be broken by the end of the day.’ The redhead scoffed a little bit at that but played the innocent card and smiled at his best friend, rubbing Jaebum’s forehead a little bit while looking at him with huge eyes. The light haired male freaked out a little bit because he and never really seen the other act like that and he back away a little bit while pushing the slightly older male away from his body.

 

 

            ‘Hyung look! I managed to win the race! I’m first now!’ The redhead groaned because he knew that BamBam simply wanted to annoy him but he smiled after a few seconds because he could piss Jackson off a little bit more.

 

 

            ‘Aw, my dongsaeng is so good with video games!’ The redhead engulfed the Thai native into a tight hug and swayed him from side to side, glancing at Jackson to make sure that the Hong Kong native was looking at him all the time. Mark grinned widely when he noticed that the slightly younger male was glaring at the two of them and that he looked like he was going to storm out of the room any following moment.

 

 

            The redhead stood up from his sitting position and told the others that he was going to go to the bathroom for a little bit and Jaebum let out a loud eww because apparently he didn’t need to know his best friend’s toilet mannerisms. Mark walked out of the room and he only needed to count until ten when a strong hand gripped onto his wrist and forced him to turn around and to face the Hong Kong native who was looking at him with a smirk marring his features.

 

 

            ‘Were you trying to make me jealous or what? Because if you were, you should know that it won’t work because I know that you will fall for me in no time.’ Mark scoffed at the other’s cockiness and he had a sudden urge to smack the other over the back of his head but he simply let a smile grace his features and he leaned his face closer so that he would be able to look straight into the Hong Kong native’s eyes.

 

 

            ‘Why do you think I would ever try to make you jealous?’ Jackson grinned ever wider and moved closer so that their chests were pressed up against each other and Mark was forced to move backwards a little bit. The redhead gulped inaudibly and the Hong Kong native tilted his head to the side so that he would be able to graze his lips over the slightly older male’s cheek and Mark was sure that his smirk got tattooed into his skin.

 

 

            ‘Because I know that you secretly like me, at least a little bit. And that’s all it takes to fall for me.’ Jackson’s breath ghosted over the redhead’s flesh and Mark was sure that he was going to be covered in goose bumps in no time. The Hong Kong native grinned at the other’s reaction to his actions and he chuckled throatily making the redhead shake his head a little bit because no, he was not going to fall for the same trick again.

 

 

            ‘I guess then you don’t know me that well, huh? You wouldn’t be able to make me fall for you even if you tried the hardest you ever had.’ Which Mark was sure Jackson hadn’t done because everyone seemed to fall at his feet all the time, but the redhead was definitely not going to be like that. He had too much pride in order to bow down in front of him because apparently he was gorgeous.

 

 

            ‘Then I’ll get to know you real quick.’ Mark shook his head at that and pushed Jackson away from him in a somewhat not so harsh manner before walking back into the room. The Hong Kong native smirked at the other and watched the way his behind looked in those tight jeans.

 

 

            ‘Oh, you are going to love the surprise that will be waiting for you in school tomorrow Marky baby.’