Chapter 8: Whisper's To An Empty Wind

The Day Dream Believer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Namjoon's POV

"He had Jet black hair, and dark brown eyes. His skin was a light shade of brown, and he wore a Black sweater with Blue cargo pants" The lady said, as I gradually began to take notes.

"Alright Ma'am, we'll get your purse back as soon as possible. Many people have been reporting missing items, or Item's being snatched away from them..And they seem to be describing the same way you're describing that person." I said scratching my head with my pencil.

"Is this how the culprit look's like?" Said my Co-officer Jungkook. He placed his sketch book in front of the lady. 

"Yeah that's exactly how he looks! Your pretty good young boy" The lady said in awe. 

 (Drawing Junkook made of Kai)

 

"Aha, thank you. Just doing my job." Jungkook said smiling at the lady. 

"I've tracked him down, It's good he has a phone with him. He seem's to be at 233 sunjagi ave." Said my other co-officer Jimin. 

"Good. Jungkook, Jimin, Suga, and Jin Go the lady home safely, while me and the rest, go take out the "Bad Guy' " I said smirking. 

"Aish, we never get to go" Jungkook said slumping in his chair. "Tell me about it" Jimin replied. While the other two nodded.

"-sigh- Fine, You guy's can come along, but after you've escorted the lady home" I said rolling my eyes. They all Jumped up in exitement and started to high five eachother. "Aish you guy's. See this is why I never take you anywhere" I said facepalming.

After a while we headed out and hopped into our car.

We then made our way towards the building which the mischevious culprit was staying in..

"Yes finnaly we're here" V Said Stretching up and about. I glared at him and continued walking towards the building

Ninja Mode...

We slowly crept into the building.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter