Chapter 7: Re-United?

The Day Dream Believer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jongin's POV

"I'll be right back, Jongin" Said my friend Yoona, getting up from her seat. I watched her leave and continued to sip my coffee. I never expeced her to take me to this café. I watched people come and go, and stared at all the smiling faces around me. It felt like home.

After a few minutes of waiting, I decided to get up and find Yoona. I walked my way to the seat she was at. 

"Yoona where'd You g-" I paused. It was like guilt had paralized me onto the floor. Guilt for sure. Because the person she was with...was my childhood friend Lu Han. My beloved Xi Lu Han, who I selfishly Left for popularity.

"Lu Han!?!" I said almost chocking onto my words. 

He was staring at me blankly. No movement. Just blinking. I gazed back at him. He looked sad. and Insane most of all. His clothes were old and dirty, his hair were in a mess, and worst of all. He had no love and compassion is his eyes. Like he did when we were little.

"Oh you know eachother?" Yoona said looking at me and back to Luhan. 

"No..We don't" Lu Han said getting up from his seat. He glared at me as he continued to walk out of the cafe.

"Wait Lu Han!" Yoona said wheeling after him. I wanted to go after him too, but my legs wouldn't let me move. It was like I was actually paralized. After the day I left him, He moved away. I didn't get time to apologize, and yet it seem's he wont ever accept it. I tried to phone him, but he never picked up. Then the news of his parents dieing came up, So I went and searched for him all over Seoul But he was no where to be found. But today I finaly found him. In Incheon. He better not think, i'll let him go this easy now...Lu Han. Xi Lu Han. My Beloved Xi Lu han, I'm Truly, Very sorry for what I have done. Please forgive me...

Lu Han's POV

I walked out of the cafe not looking back at all. "Lu Han wait!" I heard soemone call.

She caught up to me and gripped my hand pulling me towards her. "What's wrong?" She said out of breath.

"N-Nothing. I just don't want to see him right now." I said biting m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter