Chapter 6: Jelousy

The Day Dream Believer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

Celebrity Qoutes Used

"MaMa, Ungh, Help me....MAMA!" I woke up startled and began to pant. The night air breeze blew in from my window, making me shiver. Ever since my meeting with that mysterious girl Yoona, I have been getting weird and distorted dreams about my Mom. I can't seem to get her out of my mind aswell. Her beautiful hair, her lucious brown eyes, her soft pink lips...I've never felt like this before. I slapped my face a few time's to get real. I got up and walked towards my balcony to cool off. The wind blew on my face making me feel somnolent again. 

When I was little, I'd write my feeling's down in a little "diary". Whenever I felt lonely or Uncomforted, I'd write in something to keep my mind off of things I really didn't want to think about, but either way, i'm still thinking of the situation. I didn't really have many friends when I was little because I was different from the rest. Other kid's my age would never find me as "cool". They all liked playing video games and skateboarding, while I liked book's and doing puzzles. But I did have a close friend. He was very nice and sweet to me. We'd share our secrets, read book's together, play prank's on the Science club, Ah~ Those were the day's. But as soon as high school started, he sort of drifted off. He didn't like reading book's, Playing prank's, Sharing secrets, and doing anything we did when we were in Elementry school. He liked dating, Going to clubs, Teasing other kid's and being "Cool". That word it self make's me sick.  'Being cool is being your own self, not doing something someone else is telling you to do.' He then told me, that I wasn't someone he would like to hang out with, so he left me. After 8 year's of being friend's he left me for popularity. The road to Mercenery. But I will never forget Kim jongin..The person who made my life feel a bit better...

Yoona's POV

"Oh and I saw these awesome Sneakers at Yeoju Preium Outlet's!" Said My Friend Taeyeon.

"Mhm" I said, completely ignoring her statement. 

"Aiishh Yoona! Your so boring now~ Ever since your le--" I glared at her..hard. "Ever since what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter