Chapter Three: Meeting

The Day Dream Believer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One minute you are living a normal life, next minute you are in hospital with a broken leg- Oh wait, not "broken", what was the word I was looking for? Ah~ Counterfeit leg. no wait. "Fake leg". I lay there in my bed, not doing anything at all. Ever since the car accident, nothing in my life has been...right. I read in an article that car accident's have turned out to be sole cause of the death of thousands of people every day throughout the world. Luckily I survived. But what's the use of living when you can't live your dreams? Dancing is all I want to do. I didn't care about anything but dancing. But now I have a million thing's to care about. And a million thing's to worry about. Now I have to find a dream involviong sitting, sitting, and sitting. I got up and touched my leg gently, it still ached from all the operation's and amputating. But the thing that ached the most was my heart. Sometime's I just want to scream with agony! I want to let it all out. But I can't seem to open my mouth.

I looked out my window and gazed up at the sky. It was a gloomy weather. The sky looked like it had been tuned to a dead channel. It didn't help at all. I might aswell get on my wheel chair and head out for some fresh air. Maybe the park would help me get my mind of of this stuff.

I stood up holding everything that had a grip and sat down on my revoltful wheel chair. I scurried down the set of stairs my Appa built for me. Or for people with disabilities. 

"Umma, I'm heading out." I said mumbling. 

I wheeled my way to the park. It was a tiring trip, but worth it. I got up from my wheel chair

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter