A Day to remember

Beautiful memories

three of you ran and you felt really happy but somehow deep inside your curious heart you know Suho is trying to make you happy cuz he will leave. you wanna know why she said such things. you were scared and suddenly yu stopped. suho was curious and he cupped your chubby cheeks and wiped away your tears. 

" baby are you okay?" suho asked you. his voice was soft.. really soft to the point you couldnt really hear it. you were scared you wouldnt be able to her that voice anymore. you hugged him. you rested your head on his chest. you cried really hard. baekhyun who just came just watched the drama. he hugged both of you and rested his chin on top of your head.

" baby?" baekhyun called you. " baby come here we need to talk sweetie." it was the first time baekhyun was really nice and soft to you. you distant yourself from suho and followed baekhyun.

" baby? i know you are not okay. i want to know why you look really sick?" his caring way was too much and you couldnt help but cried. he moved closer to you and sat right next beside you. he put your head on his shoulder near to his next his nose close enough to kiss your forehead. his body was really warm and you feel so secure.

" baekhyunnie oppa" it was the first time you called him like that since you guys were 8. " suho oppa said he is going to leave to somewhere i couldnt reach. oppa im scared." your voice was soft and you couldnt help but cried hardly. his shirt was wet. " you scared?" " yes.. hmmmmm... oppa... he promised he wouldnt leave me.. i remember he swore i front of mommy and daddy's grave but he said he couldnt keep the promise anymore. oppa.."