promises meant be broken

Beautiful memories

you felt hurt so muh. the pain was unbearable. you didnt want to wake up. promises are meant to be broken

 

you fell into your dreamland which you met Suho. oh god how much you missed him. you called him and he hugged you. when he was about to pull you thigtened the hug. you cried on his bare chest. you choked you wantes to follow him .

' oppa why are you so mean left me?' he wipes away your tears and kissed your cheecks.

' i didnt want to baby.. '

' baekkie oppa also doeant love me anymore. he loves krystal!!! he broke his promises he even slapped me! after all this time i gave him my everything my pride my love my heart my trust but.. should i let him go?'

he hugged you, ' baby love isnt about that.. its important for you to tolarate. baby he loves you and if you re curious ask him what he feels about krys. dear... look up at me and ... promises shouldnt have made seriously cuz we know how its gonna end but trust me he broke it cuz it was an accident probab-'

' PROBABLY WHAT???!!!' your bursted into tears. love wasnt something hard to you until you felt a tenderness of it and scared it might go away.

suho squeezed your shoulders, ' baby its about creating new memories   it might be hurt as hell for now but im sure its gonna be one of your beautiful memories.'

 

beautiful memories

 

you felt someone squeezed your hand. yoh opened your eyes and saw baekhyun were crying and his face was..  horrible.. totally horrible his eyeliners.. okay .. totally horrible .. you smiled when you saw small figure right beside you. you turned back to baek.

" baby im sorry i didnt mean to. i .. i dont like it when you talk about her.. you know how hurt i was when she left me 7 years ago? i met you i loved you ever since then so i was .. i lost control when you said.. i have an affair with someone... esoecially her.. im sorry.. i.. i hope you would forgive me " he kissed your hand. he was cold. " im sorry too oppa.. lets work this out i know we can" you smiled at him.

" for our family.. suho hyung, me, you, minhyun and your little embryo~" he kissed your tummy.

" wait what ?"