Day 1

Beautiful memories

you felt your waist was wrapped by arms. you opened your eyes and you saw familiar body right next to your petite one. he looked so adorable plus the sun shone on his face. you slowly put his arms away from your waist and got off from your bed. it was still sore and thanks to that byuntae that was still lying on bed with his pup face.

 

" should i make bacon for him or what? hmm" one question thatyou always asked yourself. after a while you made a decision to make egg rolls, sausage, mashed popato, and 3 slices of apple. " health" you told yourself as you grinned.

 

after breakfast you went to your son's bedroom and you admired how cute he looked like. 'if baekkie was a pup than what about my son?' you questioned youself then you laughed a little at how silly you were.

" baby yah~~~ what are you doing?" you heard a horse yet high pitched voice right at your earlobe that gave you shiver.

" oppa! you shouldnt do that im shocked!" you gave him a little punch at his bicep.

" you didnt answere baby yah.. what are you doin?" he kissed your neck to your nape.

" admiring our baby ang yah what are you doing???!! i gave you enough last night!" you stepped inside your son's room left the pout byuntae alone in front of the door.

" admiring your beauty~ come on im bored lets do second round." he pouted again.

" second round? please we did for like 3 rounds and you want again? yah give me some rest im still sore" you sounded strict.

" fine tonight?" 

" no no no!"

" then i will find someone else! i think krystal is free today." he glanced at you while still was pouting.

" she is out from korea and try if you wantto face death!" you slowly tracing your son's face and kissed his cheeks.

" hey im the one that should be kissed!" he whined and stampped his right feet.

" byun baekhyun this is byun minhyun your son. why are you so jealous ?" you frowned.

" because i want you to kiss me! me! me! me!" he yelled like a child.

" youre making noise!" you pulles him out from the bedroom and kissed him. he took the chance to slipped his hand onto your shirt. you broke the kiss and stepped on his left feet.

" byuntae!" you ran to living room and you left him again puoting and he went into minhyun's bedroom.

 

kring kring~

 

" hello byun's house."

" omo nae dongsaeng!"

" krys