stay in my memories

Beautiful memories

suho fell asleep on your lap while baek was sleeping and behind you with his face buried on your left shoulder close to your neck. his hands wrapped around your waist you thought ' ah this feeling is so nice.. real nice i feel protected' then you remembered what suho was mumbling before he fell asleep, " baby and baekhyunnie yah.. i wanted this so much.. to be on this mountain with you guys.. aish.. i feel so thankful.. i dont know what to do i feel like crying.. this s really nice.. i dont know how to express. but this is a beautiful memory..plus when we were at amusement park.. when we were wasting our time together.. guys keep them as beautiful memories.." yes.. Beautiful Memories..

beautiful memories....

you wanted to wake suho up so you played with his hair to his ears until you reached his nect.. then you whispered " oppa wake up.." no response .. you were nervouse so you shook his body but still no response you felt the urge to cry you tried to find his pulse everywhere possible but you couldnt find.. your heart crumpled and sunk. you wanted to scream you wanted to cry but yu  stayed silent.. you remembered suho said " when you feel numb its the time when you scared of something and hope that it  isnt true.." that what he said 4 years ago.. you felt numb.. totally numb.. and you understood what he meant.. you couldnt help but cried.. baekhyun was shicked he asked you why when he was still half awake. you faced baek and your face stained with tears.. he cupped your face and used his thumb to wipe your tears.. " gone" was the only word that you could uttered. baek somehow understood and moved quickly to suho's side. he checked anything he could. he faced you and hugged both you and suho. you buried your face into his chest.

 

 

a/n omg dont hate me thx for reading this and yeah i dont know why i cried i listened to MID while doing this this ff and yeah bye i will continue with next chapter T.T.. this is real short chapter im sorry this chap just to show that suho already took his last breath and yeah now proceed to next chapter :/