A sea of memories

Beautiful memories

" oppa i dont understand please..." you cried " baekhyun hugged you tightly. you didnt know what to do you had no clue what was going on. you blamed yourself " im so immature i dont know anything.." after Suho left you alone together with baekhyun you felt so empty yu felt so scared you wanted to die. the pain was so unnbearable. you dont wanna lose another lover. you turned your body to find baekhyun's chest. before you could do anything, he pulled you to his chest and he sobbed. " baby dont cry you have me" he whispered through your strawberry-scented hair. you lift your head and you saw his face was red. he cried silently. he squeezed his eyes shut but still his tears fell down his pink and fair cheecks. you bityour pink lips and tears kept flowing. you whispered on his chest, " we have each other.... oppa dont cry.." suho who was hiding behind the door was happy he couldnt help but cried. that night their house was filled with tears of sadness and happiness ( well only suho was happy )

The next day

" suho hyung where is baby?" baekhyun sat on sofa next to suho who was arranging his clothes.

" she was showering i think she is putting some makeup on her baby face haha" suho laughed and baek just stared at him. baek slowly came closer to suho and hugged his hyung tightly. " i know.. its cancer right? i dont wanna spoil today so im just gonna shut up" suho surprised and he turned his face. " how... " " the doctor.. is my mother i knew it since last month. but baby doeant know anything pity my baby." 

" My baby? omo you.. omo " suho smiled widely " you should confess tonight. a place where my dad propossed my mom. a really romantic place. even tho i was just 5 that time.. but i still.." " wait what?" baek blurted out. " yes i knew you would surprised. we arent biological brother sister. she is my step sister. she knows." suho squeezed baek' shoulder. lets go. baby is coming.

 

After 5 hours journey they arrived at a beautiful beach. suho hugged baby as he looked up at baekhyun. " yah byun baek i want her to be my girlfriend for a day. can right?" baek smiled and he nodded. anything for my one and obly rich but not handsome hyung hahaha " yyou smiled and pulled both of the boys closer to you. you kissed suho's cheek and you pinched baekhyun's chubby cheeks. " now oppa lets leave this byun" you and suho ran baek was blur but he chased you guys. " YAH!"