Chapter 7

Thank You For Being Here!

Hey guys! Got to tell you guys something before you guys read :) So from now on.

*.....* Means the thought of the person

Bold and Italic means flasback.

If any of you guys don't understand leave a comment or pm me ^^ 


School has started. Well it is the same morning routine, I and Minseok went to school together but this time I went to school with a guilty mindset. I looked to my right and saw Taekwoon whom just recovered from his fever. I really felt guilty. As I should have went to his home with Minseok and Haneul.

*Aigoo Emma, you’re such a bad friend* I went back to focus on class but still those guilty feelings are still in me. *I should apologized to Taekwoon later, during recess so that this stupid idiotic feelings won’t bother me anymore.*

“Ding….Dong….Ding….Dong…” the school bell rung. The four of us; Me, Minseok, Haneul and Taekwoon went to cafeteria to grab our food. We settled down at a table near the end of the cafeteria. “Errr guys… me and Minseok will take the food for you guys. So wait here.” I said while pointing my fingers at Taekwoon and Haneul and smiling awkwardly.

Minseok gave me a ‘Since when I’m going to take food for them?’ I gave him a ‘I will explain to you later’ look as a reply. I grab Minseok hand and walk briskly towards the queue. “Explain to me the situation.” Minseok asked with a straight face.

tumblr_inline_n7vgqiUUih1svxg3f.gif

“Well, I want to apologize to Taekwoon as felt guilty that we did not pay a visit to him yesterday. He was sick you know. Wait did you know?” I said. “Ha…ha… Yes.” Minseok laugh awkwardly while confessing. “Unbelieva-“

“I’m sorry okay. If I did not lied to you yesterday, you will also feel guilty because I know that he sent you home. I saw okay.. His fine now so don’t worry.” Minseok cut me when I was going to say. I can feel sadness? Or maybe jealousy? I guess in his voice when he was talking. Both of us did not talk after that. We just take the food and went back to the table.

Haneul realized that the atmosphere between me and Minseok was kind of awkward so she said, “What’s wrong with both of you? You guys were okay before this.” I was about to say nothing but Minseok was faster than me. “Emma is feeling guilty that we did not pay a visit to Taekwoon yesterday.” He said while looking at me. Taekwoon opened his mouth and said, “It’s o--“

“Of course, this here will feel guilty about that because of her you got sick. And she don’t even bother to pay a visit to you instead she went to have fun eating mocha bread and drinking bubble tea with Minseok. Am I right, ?” Minah interrupted. Minah and her friends were standing at our table and was staring at me. I was flustered with what she way saying. “I…I…I” I stuttered.

“At least she is better. Someone went out on a date with guy and even make out with him while my friend is sick at home because of her. And she even knew that he was sick. What a that girl was.” Haneul said calmly while eating her food. Minah eyes enlarged after she heard what Haneul said. I saw that Minah clenched her fist tightly while staring hardly at me and Haneul. “Go away Minah, we are eating here and don’t come near any of us anymore.” Taekwoon said while looking at Minah with a straight face.

Leo-VIXX-image-leo-vixx-36095040-245-209

I look at three of them eating calmly like nothing happened. I look around our surroundings, people were looking at me and some even whispers. I really hate to see this kind of situation, it reminds me about that incident.

“Emma Lee don’t you know why am I with you? Let me get this clear Emma. You are the heir to Lee Enterprise and I’m also the heir to Z**** Enterprise. With us being together, I can have more powers. I’m sorry to say this you are just nothing to me. Get that in your mind little missy.” Everyone started to look at me with disgusted faces or showing some empathy to me and some even whispering. It makes my head to feel pain. Suddenly everything went black.

“Emma! You’re okay? Let’s go. Recess is over.” Taekwoon shook my shoulder. As we were walking back to class, “Don’t think about what Minah said. She is just some trying to break our friendship.” Haneul gave me a comforting look. I nod as a reply. Minseok and Taekwoon did not said anything. I guess both of them are mad at me. *What a bad day…*

Class started again. Well now is English lesson, Mr. Wu came into the class and gave us assignment to do in class. Once again, I can’t concentrate on the given assignment because my mind is too occupied. I sighed. While I was doing my assignment, Taekwoon pass me a small red note.

*Meet me at the rooftop after school*

I nod as I know that Taekwoon can see. *Just hope that I can settle later on as I really hate that this idiotic feelings are still here and I should apologize to Minseok too*

“Ding….Dong….Ding….Dong….” *Yes! School has ended* I quickly packed my bag and want to approach Minseok before going to the rooftop. “Minseok-ah..” I called for him but he just walked out of class. “Talk to him later, Emma. I got to go already! See ya tomorrow.” Haneul smiled while walking out of class too. *Haiz.. What did I do..*

I went to the rooftop to meet Taekwoon. Once I step into the rooftop, I opened my mouth to say. “I’m so so sorry okay. Minseok told me you were fine. I didn’t know you were sick. Minseok even want to treat me and I don’t want to reject him. But if I know you were sick. I will pay you a visit with Minseok. I’m also sorry because of me you were sick. Don’t be angry at me and Minseok.”

“Are you done with your rambling?” Taekwoon said. My eyes become wide open as I was shocked that he said all the stuff I said was just rambling. “It’s okay if you never visit me. I don’t mind. I’m sick also because of my own decision. Don’t blame yourself. And so it’s okay for you to have fun. You need to fun during your youth life Emma. And also ignore what Minah said to you just now in the cafeteria.” Taekwoon said. I just stand there as I don’t know what to say anymore. Taekwoon walk towards me and hug me. His hug is so comforting just like him. “Everything is fine now, don’t be scared..” he said while patting my back.

He released me from the comforting hug and said, “ I guess you need to find Minseok to apologize to him. He is a bit hurt from what I saw. I won’t ask what you have said to him. Go now, Emma.” I nod and said “Thank you Taekwoon-ssi.” I walk out of the rooftop and planning to go to Minseok’s house to apologize to him.

“And I’m a bit jealous that you went out and have fun with Minseok yesterday. I wish that I was the one who was with you.” Taekwoon said to himself right after Emma left the rooftop.

 

*To Be Contiuned*


Author Note:

So the newly added character is Galaxy Gege as Mr. Wu an English teacher :) His role will play a good part in the future chapter ^^ Btw he is my bias :)

tumblr_muhk1rMTVE1r3wtioo2_250.gif

Look at that gum smile! OMG! I'm goona die soon! hahahaha!

Did you guys catch anything? Well I gave one clue that related to the 'he' that Emma talked about ^^

Here is some pictures/gifs of my favourite otp(s) in EXO ^^

tumblr_ndwu5lFi4L1srd26wo4_500.png

XiuHan! hehehehehe

tumblr_n5nm2rPCTD1tqy2pfo4_500.gif

Krishan! Ok i know this is sad but i still love them T_T

tumblr_nd8xrpBsYL1sgge07o2_500.jpg

And last but not least, Taoris! I miss those moments... Haizz.. :(

I'm curious about your otp hehehehe! if you don't mind telling me ^^

See you guys in the next chapter! ^^ Bye!

tumblr_ndd7lktk4P1qe429jo1_500.gif