Chapter 9

Thank You For Being Here!

“Wahhh! We are here! Emma let’s enjoy to the max today! You have to try the rollercoaster ride. I guarantee you that you will not regret taking that ride.” Haneul pull me excitedly towards a rollercoaster ride.

everlands-legendary-wooden-roller-coaste

“NO! NO! NO! We are not riding that rollercoaster! I’m opposed to this! I knew it! I should not have come to this amusement park. Out of many amusement park why do we have to come to Everland.” Minseok said in a annoying tone while staring into Haneul’s eyes.

tumblr_nchbtiA1gR1rvgn4zo6_250.gif

“I don’t take NO as an answer. Taekwoon you know what to do.” Haneul smiled creepily.

After Haneul said that, both her and Taekwoon went to Minseok’s side and locked their arms around Minseok’s arms so that he can’t run away from the so called scary rollercoaster ride. Minseok try to escape by struggling from the strong arm lock but too sad he can’t.

“Alright, I lose. Now can you let go of me?” Minseok said in defeat. It makes the three of us to laugh at his defeat.

We joined the long queue shortly after that. While waiting for our turn, my eyes were constantly on the rollercoaster and I can hear a lot of screaming. *OMG! This will be fun!*

My thoughts were disturbed by Haneul. “So, Emma are you scared? Usually girls are scared of these kind of rides.”

“No. I’m not like other girls, I really love these kind of rides! They are fun and thrilling. Oh! And I really love bungee jumping, like you know those kind of stuff. I’m really interested in those.”

Both Minseok and Taekwoon looked shocked after hearing to my answer. Haneul was just giggling away.

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“Both of them are really scared of bungee jumping.” Haneul giggling while answering me.

“NO! WE ARE NOT!” Minseok and Taekwoon yelled in unison.

“Well that what they said. You should see it real live.” Haneul continue laughing.

“Ok that is enough. It is our turn. Let’s go.” Taekwoon said in an annoyed tone.

tumblr_mzbg6oNA1C1tn8bsao1_250.gif

Four of us were in our seat waiting for the ride to begin. Me and Haneul were sitting at the front of the rollercoaster and the boys were sitting behind us. I turn back to see both of them and Minseok’s face is really damn scared. “Hwaiting!” I gave him some strength.

“Thanks.”

“You can hold my hand if you really scared.” Taekwoon offered his hand.

“Thanks bro.” Minseok took his offer. *Aish! I really lose my cool in front of Emma. I’m so damn embarrassed* Minseok said in his mind.

 I smiled at their bromance. “Here we go guys!” Haneul said excitedly. Minseok grip onto Taekwoon’s hands tightly.

e211_6.jpg

The ride started. I scream with all might. Well what is fun if I never scream while riding a rollercoaster. I took a glance at Haneul, she is also screaming while smiling happily. I smiled together with her. I can hear Minseok and Taekwoon high pitch screaming. *I’m really glad that I make friends with them. Today will be the best day of my life* I said in my mind in the middle of screaming.

“That was fun! OMG! Can we ride again?! Can we?!” I asked excitedly. Minseok looked into my eyes, begging me not to ride again. “Why don’t we go ride other rides? There are more fun rides beside this.” Haneul suggested.

“Before that, can all of us have some food? I’m kind of hungry actually.” Minseok scratched his head my rubbing his growling empty stomach. “Sure! Let’s go!” I giggled.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_xtfuRdgS11_EKGkxk9t(This café does not exist in Everland Theme Park. I just made up XD)

“So, whose treat will be this time?” Haneul eyed the boys as if they are preys.

“Not both of us. Since it is you who invited us, why don’t you treat us? It’s fair isn’t it?” Taekwoon said in a calm tone. “Tsk! Last time it was me. If you guys remember!” Haneul said.

“Why don’t I treat you guys instead?” I suggested.

“It’s okay let the boys treat. They must be man enough.”

“Nah. Nah. I will treat you guys. Since you guys made friends with me and bring me to this fun. Just think it as a token of appreciation of me. Okay guys? I will not take No as an answer. Haha!”

“Fine.” The three of them answered.

“I will come with you.” Taekwoon offered me a help.

“Sure thanks.” I smiled.

While Taekwoon and Emma went to order their food, Minseok look at both of them in envy.

“Yah! Are you interested in Emma?” Haneul nudged Minseok’s arm.

“No! What make you think like that?”

“From the look of your eyes. It is obvious.”

“Shhh! Don’t say so loud. Yes I admit that I have something for her okay. So keep your mouth shut tightly.”

“Hahaha! Gotcha! Kim Minseok! All the best, I see that Taekwoon also got his eyes for her. Eh, they are back. Back to normal.”

“So what were you guys talk about?” I asked while holding onto a tray filled with coffee.

“Nothing! Just catching up some old times right Minseok?” Haneul smiled teasingly.

“Yeah..” Minseok answered.

“So, Emma is this your first time going to an amusement park?” Haneul asked me.

“Yeah. My parents don’t really bring me out to outing.” I smiled sadly.

“What about friends from previous school?” Taekwoon asked.

“Well I don’t really have friends.”

“You got us now! We are your friends! No matter what happen we will be here for you! Let’s be friend forever! Friends Hug!” Haneul said while hugging me tightly. Minseok and Taekwoon joined the hugging session.

“Thanks guys! I really hope this friendship will last till forever!” I said happily.

“Okay done with the hug! Let’s go have fun riding those fun and thrilling rides, you like!” Haneul said excitedly.

“Let’s go!” All of us yelled happily in unison.

*****

Time really pass very fast. But as day passes by me, Haneul, Minseok and Taekwoon become closer than before. I just hope that everything will stay like this. I do not want my past to interrupt this moment. I just want to be happy with them.

A-yo, a-yo, dasi han beon nege ppajyeodeulgo isseo

A-yo, a-yo, neoran ain jeongmal singihan geot gata

Nal ttara ttwieobwa run, cheoeumbuteo hello hello, e-yo
Idaero neowa na run, i soneul nochi marayo, e-yo

(EXO-K Run ^^)

My ringtone rang. I answered the call while I’m still have asleep.

“Happy Birthday Emma!” Haneul’s loud and cheerful voice woke me up from my sleep.

“Wait don’t tell me you don’t remember your birthday.” Haneul said

“You’re correct!” I giggled.

“How can you forget your birthday Emma?”

“Hehehe sorry!”

“Anyway meet us at Luhan’s shop at 1pm okay!”

“Yes boss!”

“See ya!” Haneul hang the call after that. I grin from ear to ear while looking at my phone like a complete idiot.

But my smile change into a frown after I saw a message from my mom.

From: Mom

Emma, you will be having dinner with us together with his family at our house tonight. He will pick you up from your house. So remember to dress up nicely. See you tonight.

Received.

*Not a simple Happy Birthday wish at all. Tsk! what a family I have.*

 

*To Be Contiuned*


Hey guys! Sorry that I didn't kept my promise.

tumblr_neje5bl3Ie1tldu19o4_r1_250.gif

But my chapter 10 is halfway thru! So this weekend I will post my chapter 10! Yay!

tumblr_n66wba469T1sm1g8eo1_500.gif

Hope you guys understand that I'm kind of busy with my work :)

So the mysterious guy will be revealed in next chapter! Anyone want to guess who is the mysterious guy? Let me give you a hint, it is someone from EXO!

image

Have fun guessing guys!

Btw, thanks to my newly 3 subscribers! Hope you guys enjoy the journey!

tumblr_n7bintwXbw1qizuuho6_250.gif

A kiss from my Prince Wu to all of my subscribers ^^