Chapter 1

Thank You For Being Here!

"Class, we have a new student today, her name is Emma Lee" said by my new homeroom teacher. Not mistaken, his name was Mr. Park. "Hey everyone, my name is Emma Lee, you guys can call me Emma" said by my mouth.

But my mind was saying "what am I doing here?" I was transferred to Starlight High School as my friends from other school know about my family status.

"You may take a seat beside the window, Taekwoon will be your partner, he will be here soon. If you need anything, just ask from him. He is a good student." I took a seat and look around. I was hoping that they will not know about my family status as I do not want to transferred school anymore.

My mind was distracted by the sound of the back door. A tall guy with a charming eyes. "No,no,no! I cannot think of boys now!"

The tall guy with charming eyes sat beside. "So he is Taekwoon" my mind told me. "Taekwoon, please guide Emma around the school for this week as she is new" said by Mr. Park.

Taekwoon turn his head towards me, his eyes stare deeply into mine and he said "Yes."

Throughout the lesson he looked troubled and his head was on the table the whole time.

"Ding dong ding dong!" The teacher and the students left the class. I sat down with a blank mind.

Taekwoon saw my blank face and he said "it's lunch break now, let me show you the way to the cafeteria. Then the next lesson I will bring you around the school." He looked at me with his sleepy face.

When we reached the cafeteria, he told me to wait at the entrance of the cafeteria after eating. I didn't reply him instead I gave him a nod.

My stomach wasn't really hungry. I grab an apple and milk with me and head towards an empty table.

While I was eating my apple peacefully, someone sat beside me. " Hey Emma, I'm Minseok! I'm your classmate and I'm also Taekwoon best friend. I sit in front of you. Nice to meet you!" Minseok said cheerfully.

"Hi, nice to meet you." I said shyly. "So which school are you from? And where are you from?? When your birthday ?? What is your hobby?? Sorry I asked to many question, it is just that I'm curious about you!" he smile at me.

"His smile look so angelic. Arghh! No,no,no I can't be distracted again! By the way should I tell him which school I'm from? No,no,no I shouldn't. If not he will know about my family status." I said in my mind.

Suddenly, a girl approached Minseok. She was beautiful and her body figure is awesome. "Minseok-ah, did you see Taekwoon?" she said. "No, I think you shouldn't find him anymore." Minseok said while eating his rice.

"Minseok-ah who is this girl?" She asked while looking at me up and down. "Ahh, she is Emma. New student in our class." he said and smile at me with his mouth full of food. It is actually cute and his cheeks are like a bun. The girl walked away.

"Minseok-ssi, who is she?" I asked with a soft voice. "Wah Emma-ah, I finally hear your voice. And don't need to be formal with me, we are the same age. She is Minah. She is one year older than us and also Taekwoon ex-girlfriend." he said. 

"Taekwoon got girlfriend?!" I said in my mind.

"Ahh, that why he look so troubled in class just now." I said softly

"He these days is like that, he kind of sad of the break up. It is Minah who wanted a break up as she got a new boy from JellyFish High School."

"What?! Jellyfish Highschool?!?!' I said in a shocked voice.

"Yes. why?" Minseok asked me with a curious face.

"Ahhh, nothing. By the way why are you sitting with me?"

"Because I want to be friend with you!" he look at me and smile. His smile was so cute that I began to fall for him but I keep remind myself that I shouldn't be like this.

"Ding Dong Ding Dong!" " Lunch is over, see you later!" Minseok wave goodbye to me. I saw Taekwoon at the entrance of the cafeteria waiting for me. "You're ready to go?" I gave him a nod. 

*To be continued...*

*I will try to upload my chapter 2 as soon as possible! Thanks for reading!*

tumblr_n5d0njPd8z1twwu3io1_500.gif