Chapter 4

Thank You For Being Here!

"You live alone in this big apartment?" Taekwoon asked while looking around my house. "Err.. Yea, my parents are overseas.." I told him. "Then do you cook?" he asked while opening the cabinets in my kitchen. 

"I don't cook. Can you stop asking these kind of questions? Let go to the study room and start studying." I said.

I got a message from Minseok. The message said that he can't make it as his mom was angry. I told Taekwoon and he did not response. After a few hours of studying, I went to the kitchen to bring some snacks for both of us. 

When I came back, I saw Taekwoon sleeping. He looked so innocent, his eyelashes were long. I touched his cheeks without knowing. Suddenly he said "Minah-ah". I was shocked. 

I withdrew my hands from his face. I wanted to wake him up as it was already night time but didn't have the heart as he looked so tired.

I lie my face on the study table. My face was facing him. I examined his innocent sleeping face. My eyes slowly began to close. 

I felt that someone touching my cheeks. The touched was so warm. 

Suddenly I woke up and it is only 6.30am. I saw that Taekwoon was not beside me. "I see, so he went home last night without telling me." I said in my heart.

But suddenly, "You wake up already?" a man voice can be heard in the kitchen. My eyes widened as I saw the owner of the voice, it was Taekwoon. "Wha---what are you doing here?" I stuttered as I was shocked. 

"Making breakfast for both of us" he said while holding onto the frying pan. He was wearing a pink apron. "OMG he look so cute in that apron" I told myself. " I thought you went home.?" I said.

"Nope, I fell asleep until this morning. Hope you don't mind that I use some of your ingredients to make breakfast. And go take shower so that we can eat breakfast and go to school." he said. I did what he told me. 

I put on my school uniform and took a seat at the dining table. "Did you tell your mom?" I asked him. " I just message her telling that I sleeping at Minseok house." he said while eating the breakfast. His face while eating is different from Minseok eating face. 

I began to eat my breakfast. I was shocked as I didn't know that a guy can cook better than me. I was impressed. "You are thinking that I cook better than you, right?" he smirked.

"Wow you can read mind too." I said. I look at the time and it is almost 7.15am, I quicken my eating pace. "Yah! Eat slowly, we still got time! You see there's something on your cheek." he told me off.

Before I can removed the bits of food on my cheek, he reached out his hands and help me. Our eyes met each other. My heart skip a beat. "Yah! It's done, now let's get going." Both of us blushed.

I opened the door, as usual Minseok was waiting for me. He was standing with a sandwich in his hand. "Emma-ah, here your sandwich!" he said with a bright smile. "It's okay, I have breakfast already." I told him.

Taekwoon from the back join in the conversation. "Yup, she have a great breakfast thanks to me." 

"Taekwoon-ah! What are you doing here early in the morning?! Don't say you spend the night at Emma's house!" he yelled. 

"Yah, lower down your volume. It is morning okay. Yes I did because we fell asleep while studying. Don't worry we didn't do anything. Now, can we go school. We will be late if we never start walking." Taekwoon told Minseok.

I saw Minseok upset face. I took the sandwich from his grip and said "Minseok-ssi, I will take this. I will eat later during the break. Thank you so much for thinking about me having breakfast or not." I smiled brightly to him.

"Haha your smile start my day with happiness!" he said. "Tsk! Disgusting.." Taekwoon said softly.

It was History lesson. History lesson is not my style. I did not really like history but I do score well in this subject. As usual, Taekwoon head was on the table. It brought me back to yesterday when he mentioned Minah name.

I looked at him and said "You really love Minah huh, since you were calling her name in your sleep." I said softly. Suddenly, Taekwoon eyes opened and he stared at me.

"Did he heard what I said?" I anxiously said in my heart. I turned my heard to face the whiteboard. To avoid his stare. He passed me a memo. 

The memo said "Meet me after school at the rooftop." The moment when I saw the contain of the memo, I know that I'm gonna be dead after school....

•To Be Continued•

Sorry I posted this chapter late as I'm busy with examinations! I will try my best to post chapter 5 by this Friday! Since Thursday is my last day of examinations! Yay! Hope you guys enjoy reading this chapter! XD and also sorry today no gif as I'm uploading my fic from my iPod! Hope you guys don't mind! ^^