Chapter 3

Thank You For Being Here!

"Taekwoon-ssi, how do get my phone number?" I message him. He took a long time to message me. "I got from Minseok." I reply him "Oh. Why are you thanking me?"

In a split of second he replied me back "During Mathematics lesson." "Ah, it's okay. I'm glad that I can help you" I reply. Then he reply me "Good Night. Sorry for any disturbance. No need to reply me."

"He actually a nice guy" I smile to myself. I packed my bag for tomorrow and went to my bed.

"Ring! Ring!" I looked at my alarm and it showed that it was 7.00am. I woke up and went to bathe. After bathing, I prepared myself to go to school. I grabbed a piece of plain bread as my breakfast.

When I opened my door, Minseok was standing there. "Morning Emma! Ready to go school?" he smiled. "Morning Minseok-ssi." I said. "Wait you eating a plain bread for breakfast?" I gave him a nod. He quickly went back into his house.

He came back with a sandwich. "Here you go. You should eat a nice breakfast to start the day." he said while putting the sandwich at my hand. "Thank you Minseok-ssi" I said shyly. "No need to thank me and also don't need to be formal with me."

We walked to school together. We talked to each other throughout our journey. This is the first time that I talked a lot.

Suddenly someone from behind us talked to us, "Hey Minseok-ah, why you never introduce your new friend to me?" Minseok looked behind and gave her a high-five.

"Opps sorry, I forgot. Emma-ah this is Haneul. Haneul is best friend with me and Taekwoon. She is also from our class but it is just that she was absent yesterday." Minseok said.

"Nice to meet you Haneul-ssi, I am Emma" I said while bowing to her. "Wow, what a good manner you have there. I am Haneul! Nice to meet you too!" she smile at me.

When we reached class, I saw that Taekwoon was sitting on my sit looking outside. He turned his head and saw me. He went back to his sit.

"Emma-ah later during break, I will show the rooftop." Minseok said loudly till everyone can hear. "Ah, sure. Thanks." I said softly as I was embarrassed.

"Ding Dong Ding Dong!" The bell sounds means that first lesson of the day is starting. Everyone went back to their seat and began the day.

After a few hours, "Ding Dong Ding Dong!" It's lunch break now. Minseok showed me the way to the rooftop.

When we reached the rooftop, I was amazed as the view from the rooftop was amazing. Minseok told me that we can eat at the rooftop. So he asked me to wait at the rooftop while he go to the cafeteria to get food for both of us.

I stood and breathe in the fresh air. "Ahh, it is nice up here!" I shouted loudly. Suddenly a voice came from behind me saying," Never heard you voice this loud before." I turned around and saw Taekwoon standing with his hands in pockets.

I blushed. I turned back so that he cannot see my face. He walked towards me. I can feel that he was behind me. I can feel his body heat. "By the way, why didn't you asked me about rooftop yesterday? Why you asked Minseok instead?" he asked.

"Err..It is because I... I... I forgot to asked you. Since Minseok walked home with me yesterday, I told him as I remember." I said.

"Minseok walked home with you?" he looked at me with a shocked face.

"Yes, I just know that he stay beside me. Is there anything wrong." I asked.

"No." he turned around.

"Emma-ah, food have arrived!" Minseok said with his smiling face. "Oh, Taekwoon you are here. I didn't bring any extra food for you." he said.

"Nevermind. I'm not hungry. I'm going first. Bye. See you guys later!" he said while walking with his back facing me.

"Emma let's eat!" Minseok gave me the food.

Break was over. It was Mathematics lesson again! Mr. Byun gave an assignment to be completed by tomorrow. Taekwoon look troubled after looking at the assignment given by Mr.Byun.

Lesson ended. "Taekwoon-ssi, do you need help with the assignment?" I asked. "He confirm need help as he is not good in mathematics." Minseok reply instead.

Taekwoon stared at Minseok. "Why don't we go to Emma's house after school today to do this assignment?" Minseok asked.

"I can't, I got part-time job to go." Hanuel said. Taekwoon nod his head. Minseok looked at me with his cute adorable face.

"Sure..." I agreed. "Okay! Great!" Minseok clapped his hand with excitement.

School ended. The three of us walked towards my home together. Minseok talked non-stop throughout our journey.

When we arrived at my front door. Minseok facepalm himself. "Why? What happened Minseok-ssi?" I asked with a concern tone.

"Ah, nothing. I just forgot to to buy groceries that my mom told me to. You guys study first can? I will come later." he said.

"Sure , just go buy your groceries. Don't worry about us. Buy some snacks in return." Taekwoon smile at Minseok.

It was the first time I saw Taekwoon smile. His smile was so angelic. Did not know his smile was so beautiful. I was immersed with his smile.

"Err.. Emma? Can we go in?" Taekwoon asked while touching my shoulder. "Sure..." I replied.

We entered my house. It was only me and Taekwoon in my house.
•To Be Contiuned...•
 

My Examinations wil officially start tomorrow! T_T 

I will try to upload the others chapters as soon as possible. If i posted a bit late maybe 2-3 days late. Please understand! ^^ Thank You!

I hope you guys enjoy reading! Thanks once again!

tumblr_n4as6q5owb1s9gj10o3_250.giftumblr_mx75jdBijN1t1ic1ao1_r1_250.gif