Chapter 6

Thank You For Being Here!

*Ring! Ring! Ring!* “Erghh…” My hands stretched out and reached my noisy alarm clock to snooze it off. *What a weird dream..* I thought to myself. I lazily walk into the bathroom and there’s where my normal morning routine start off. After preparing for school, I grab a piece of cheese bread from my refrigerator, not bothering to pre-heat it. When I opened my door, Minseok was standing there with two brown paper bag in his hand.

“Morning Emma! So did you have a good night? Haha! I sound like a creep. Oh, here is your breakfast and lunch.” he said smilingly while giving me the brown paper. “Yeah I did have a good night. Errr.. Did you prepare this?” I asked. “That’s great! Nah, I didn’t make that but my mom make it. Don’t feel bad, my mom make it without being force. She said it’s for you since you are living alone, you won’t have enough delicious, yummy food to eat.” he said while smiling ear to ear. “You sure know how to read my mind. I should thank your mom one of the day. Let’s start walking, if not we will be late.” I gave a warm smile, feeling touched by what Minseok’s mom did. Minseok gave me a warm smile in return too.

Both of us reached school just in time before the school bell rang. We settled down in our seats, and I turned to my right and found that Taekwoon’s and Haneul’s seat are empty. “Minseok-ssi, do you why Taekwoon and Haneul are still not here?” I asked while pointing towards Taekwoon’s empty seat. “He didn’t tell me anything, don’t worry Emma, he will be fine I guess. And for Haneul, she won’t be going school today.” He gave me a comforting smile. I nodded in response. Mr. Byun came into the class and began his lesson. I kept looking outside of the window thinking about Taekwoon. *Did he get sick by chance? Or did he fainted while walking home yesterday? Oh my god… I hope nothing happen to him. I shall text him later on*

Suddenly, I felt something hit my cheek. It helps to me bring back to class. I saw a small blue crushed paper on my paper, I opened to look the content of it.

*Hey, Emma to Minseok? Don’t worry okay, he will be fine. If he is not fine you can kill me. And there’s Almighty Minseok here that will accompany you throughout the day so that you won’t be lonely. So what do you say, after school mocha bread and bubble tea? ;)*

My lips started to curve into a smile. My worries about Taekwoon, disappeared after looking at the small blue paper. I wrote a reply back to him using the same paper.

*Deal! Mocha bread and bubble tea after school. Your treat, Minseok-ssi :) Thanks by the way*

I throw back to his table. He read the note, I saw him smiling but it was then changed into a frowned. Suddenly, he moved to Taekwoon’s empty seat. I gave him a ‘what are you doing’ look. “I will treat you but you must stop those formal talking with me, call me Minseok-ah. Okay?” He said while looking at me with his cute eyes. “It’s okay, I will just buy myself in that case.” I said trying not to fall for his cuteness. “Pretty please..” he pout while poking my cheeks and acting cute. “Arasso, Minseok-ah.” I gave him a smile. *, why is his aegyo so irresistible?* “Finally!” Minseok saying while throwing a fist in the air due to happiness.

“Kim Minseok! What are you doing back there? And that is not even your seat!” Mr.Byun said in an angry tone. “Ah, Mr. Byun, I was asking Emma some Maths question as I did not want to disturb your lesson. Can I sit beside Emma since Taekwoon is not here and she can help me in Maths?” he said in a calm tone. Mr.Byun did not even response and just continue his lesson. Minseok turn to face me and gave me a wink.

tumblr_n07qupIDMd1qdbbcoo1_500.gif

~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***

School has ended, I was putting books into my bag while I saw that Minseok has already done packing his bag and was waiting to for me. His face look excited and happy. I guess he is really looking forward to this and also happy that I will talk to him informally. After I done, Minseok pull my hand and head towards the school front gate. I smile at his enthusiasm. His was holding on my wrist as we walking to the bread shop. “Minseok-ah, can you please let go off me? Don’t worry I won’t go anywhere.” I said. “Oh! Sorry, Emma-ah. Didn’t realized that I’m still holding onto you.” he blushed and his hand scratch his head, feeling embarrassed.

When we reached the bread shop, a guy behind the counter welcome us. The guy look so young and his features are so damn, wow, awesome. He is very handsome. He gave Minseok a sly smile. “Oh ho! Minseok-a, introducing your girlfriend to me is it? Well she look pretty and hot too.” He wink at Minseok and look at me from the top to the bottom. I saw Minseok cheeks were pink from the corner of my eye. “Yah!  Don’t be a ert! And it’s not like that! This is Emma Lee, the new student that I told you about. And Emma, this is Luhan. He is my best friend which I love a lot other Taekwoon and also his family owned this shop. This shop sells breads and bubble tea too!” Minseok said.

“Yeah, the one that you talk a lot about.” Luhan giggle while wiggling his eyebrows at Minseok. “I’m Luhan.” He shake my hands and smile at me. *Why his smile is so damn beautiful* I thought to myself. I shake his hand back in return and said, “I’m Emma.” Minseok took Luhan hands off mine and said, “Okay done with the introduction. Let’s order our food. So Emma what bubble tea would you like to drink?” “Hmmm.. Chocolate milk tea.” I smile. “Okay. You go have a seat first while I order.” Minseok said while pointing at the seat near the window. I nod in reply.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTssc2HhyxtkPnPNCH7C7l

While I was sitting, I saw that Luhan was giggling while Minseok was frowning. I was wondering what they were talking about. Few minutes later, Minseok came with a tray full with mocha bread and bubble tea. Minseok took the mocha bread and put at my mouth. He was trying to feed me. I tried to take the mocha bread from him to feed myself but he didn’t allow. He insist to feed him. No matter how much I try to feed myself, he won’t let so I gave up. I open my mouth so that he can feed me. His was grinning ear to ear when he was feeding me.

“So, chocolate milk tea is your favourite bubble tea?” Minseok asked. “Yeap! I love chocolate but except for dark chocolate. I don’t like how bitter the taste is.” I said while munching the mocha bread. “Me too! I really love chocolates! We have the same taste. So Emma when is your birthday?” “My birthday is on 6 November. Why you want to buy me a present is it.” I . “Of course! I must buy present for my cute little friend here.” He pinched my cheeks. I blushed when he did that. The sun sets down as we were having our conversation. “Let’s go home. It’s already late. Thanks Luhan. See you!” Minseok said while both of us head towards the door. I bow and thanked Luhan as we leave. Luhan waved us a goodbye.

~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***

While we were waiting for the lift, I look at Minseok. *He is really comfortable to be around with and he is kind. Will he become just like him after he know who am I?* “Emma-ah, I know I’m handsome but the lift is already here.” Minseok giggle. I entered the lift feeling embarrassed. Inside the lift, the atmosphere was so awkward. When the lift door opened, I felt relieved as we have arrived so that there won’t have awkward atmosphere. Both of us were standing at the front of our house door. Before entering my house I turn to face Minseok and said, “Minseok-ah, thank you for today. I really enjoy it.” I smiled and he smiled back. “No need to thank me, I had fun too so I need to thank you instead.” With that both of us entered our house.

I put my bag on the couch and took out my phone to see any missing calls from my parents. Then I remember to text Taekwoon to know about his condition. So I send him a text.

To: Taekwoon

Hey. You’re okay? Why didn’t you attend school?”

Sent.

After I send the text, I went to take a bath. The first thing I check after I finish bathing was my phone. *Oh he reply me back already* I open the text and read it. Suddenly, I felt guilty after reading as his text was:

From: Taekwoon

Yeah, I’m okay. It’s is just that I got fever. But don’t worry, I will be going to school tomorrow. :)

Received.

*To Be Contiuned*

 

~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***~~~~~***

A/N

Hey guys so this is the chapter 6! I will be posting chapter 7 soon as I'm halfway thru it ^^ Sorry if the fluff is a failure >_<

So the new added character is Luhan!

tumblr_mr7vjhXKjZ1stcyrto3_250.gif

OMG, I miss XiuHan moments T_T

image

Btw guys, Mr.Byun in this story is Baekhyun. if guys didnt know :)

tumblr_n48uwcSwAT1tvmuh5o8_500.gif

And you guys will be like wondering, who is 'he', the one that Emma refer Minseok to. Hehehehe I will let you guess then :) But the character will be one of EXO members and it will be revealed in later chapter ^^

So guys, see you guys in the next chapter!

tumblr_n3d2ur5FOT1s4se20o2_500.gif