Chapter 4 || Too Much Pain

A Lying Heart

Tiffany’s P.O.V.               

                A little later, I can’t hold it anymore; I decided to look at the girl again. She seemed to be my friend. She seemed so special to me. Do I even know this person?

                I stared at her and then maybe she noticed me, she looked at me, too.

                I then realized that she was K.I.M. T.A.E.Y.E.O.N.

                “OH. MY. GOD.” I said and looked at Nichkhun. I then felt myself being indeed nervous.

--- CUT ---

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

>> Before she went to the restaurant where Tiffany and Nichkhun were <<

                I went outside of my room and found out that I was the only person left in the dorm.

                “Hmm, it seems that Tiffany and Nichkhun finally left,” I said and heaved a sigh.

                I then went to the living room and sat at my favorite couch. I just decided to check my phone messages instead of checking my Instagram notifications again.

                *silence*

                It was very silent and boring in the house. Ugh! And because of that, I just thought of a place where I can go to. I was about to decide that I should go to the park, but I then felt my stomach being hungry, so I just thought of a nice restaurant.

                “Ah, Peach Blossoms,” I said.

                Few seconds later, I decided to prepare myself. To fix my hair, change to a ninja-like outfit, and other stuffs. I quickly went to my room and began to dress myself up.

[Few minutes later]

                I’ve done fixing myself so I decided to go out of my room. A little later, I got my phone and kept it to my pocket then left the dorm. I went inside my car and started to drive myself to the restaurant I would eat at, at the Peach Blossoms.

>> At Peach Blossoms <<

                As I’ve arrived, I parked my car to the restaurant’s parking lot and went out of my car. I did everything too gentle. Because I need to take care of my every move. People may just realize that I’m Kim Taeyeon and every fan girl or fan boy may just scream and surround me which would be scary. I’m not even with my manager anyway…

                I was already in-front of Peach Blossoms main door, so I decided to ask for a table.

                “Here, ma’am,” the lady said.

                “Ah, thanks,” I said as I bowed and then proceeded inside.

                I then looked for my table’s number. I found it, so I quickly went and sat on it. I just checked my phone and decided to call a waiter for me to order.

>> While eating <<

                I noticed a person staring at me. She may be a girl because of the kind of dress she was wearing. I decided to look at her, too because I thought she was someone I know or what.

                As I looked at her, I’ve confirmed that she was a girl and guess what? Her expression was indeed shocked. I then felt that it’s like I’ve known her for years. So I decided to look at her for seconds. OH. MY. GOD. I was indeed shock, too by what my two eyes realized. I realized that the girl was T.I.F.F.A.N.Y. H.W.A.N.G.

                I looked at the man she was with and found out that it was Nichkhun and then got back on looking Tiffany. I once again looked at Nichkhun and then at Tiffany. I realized that the two were dating.

                Bull.  

                I felt my heart aching because of the hurt they’re giving me. I then remembered some moments of Tiffany and I together. I felt my eyes getting watery seeing these two, Nichkhun and Tiffany, doing what we were doing before, dating sweetly. I didn’t let them notice my feeling, so I decided to pretend that I’m just okay.

                “*smirks*” I smirked at them while the two were looking at me.

                “T-Taeyeon,” Tiffany said with a pleasant reaction.

                “…” I didn’t say anything, just waved my right hand to them sarcastically with a smirk plastered on my face.

                “H-how did you know that we’re here?” Tiffany asked.

                “…” I didn’t say anything, just winked at them.

--- CUT ---

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

                “H-how did you know that we’re here?” I asked.

                “…”she didn’t say anything, just winked at us, at Nichkhun and I.

                “…” I was indeed shocked that I didn’t know what to do anymore.

                “Ppani,” Nichkhun said.

                “…” I didn’t mind, just continued to be shocked while looking at Taeyeon.

                “Tiffany Hwang,” Nichkhun said.

                “Khun,” I said as I looked at him with a shock expression. “T-T-Taeyeon,” I said as I looked at Taeyeon for Nichkhun to look at her, too.

                “..” I looked at him again and found out that he was no-expression at all.

                “I know,” he said.

                “You did know?” I asked. “You did know that she was coming here?” I added.

                “A-annyeo,” he said and shook his head.

                “But what should I do now? She’s here and we’re dating,” I said.

                “Just don’t mind her,” Nichkhun said.    

                “Why would I? Gosh, Nichkhun, she was still my 10-year---“

                “10-year…?”

                “I-I mean… 10-year best friend,” I said, being in panic.   

                As I know, he doesn’t even know that Taeyeon and I were in a relationship before. Were in a 10-year relationship, I should say.

                “Yes, I know. But, this is our date. You shouldn’t focus on other people. Go continue eating your food now, Ppani-ah,” he said.

                “Arasso,” I forced myself to continue on eating.

                A little later, I can’t hold it anymore; I decided to look at Taeyeon again. I seem so nervous because she maybe just shout on us and start an argument.

                “Tiffany,” Nichkhun said again.

                “Nichkhun… Nichkhun,” I said. “I think we should go now,” I added.

                “No, Tiffany. I said you shouldn’t mind her,” he said.

                “Nichkhun…” I said and stared at him.

                “No, baby, let’s enjoy the night,” he said and winked at me.

                “A-a-arasso,” I said and heaved a sigh.

                “Now, let’s continue on eating,” Nichkhun said with a smile plastered on his face.

                “Yes,” I said and smiled back.

--- CUT ---

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

                As Tiffany didn’t look at me anymore, I just decided to get back on eating my food.

                I was busy eating my food, until I noticed her staring at me again.

                Am I this handsome, I-I mean, pretty, Tiffany, that you can’t stop staring at me, huh? LOL!

                I decided to look at her and then I found out that she was talking to Nichkhun.

                “Yes,” Tiffany said and smiled to Nichkhun.

                They then held hands and smiled to each other. I looked at their eyes while they were staring at each other. I can see their indeed sweet stares to each other with this Tiffany Hwang doing her ever sweet and melting eye smile again. I once again remembered when she was doing it to me, especially when we were so sweet to each other.

                I continued on looking at them and felt my eyes getting watery. I can’t hold the hurts that my heart is aching once again. I then paid for the bill and decided to go home instead of having this kind of thing continuously which hurts me a lot.

                I quickly left the restaurant and went inside of my car.

>> At the dorm <<

                I parked my car to our parking lot and went inside.

                “Sunny, Sunny,” I was shocked as I heard Yoona’s voice.

                “Ah, you guys are here already,” I said with a smile plastered on my face.

                “Yes, unnie, and we should ask you that, too,” Yoona said.

                “Ne, glad you’re already here, Taengoo-Taengoo,” Sunny said.

                “Ne…” I said as I nodded, faking a smile.

                “And where are the others?” I asked.

                “Umm, Yuri and Hyoyeon unnies are in their room,” Yoona said. “While Sooyoung is at the kitchen. And Jeshika unnie is sleeping at her room already. Tippani unnie isn’t home yet,” Yoona added.

                “Ah, I know,” I said.

                “Huh? You and Tiffany unnie met?” Yoona asked.

                “I’ll going to go to my room now. Goodnight, fellow members!” I said and went to my room.

                “Goodnight,” Sunny said.

                “GODNIGHT, TAEYEON!” Sooyoung shouted while is full. LMAO!

                “Goodnight, unnie,” Yoona said and nodded.

                “Arasseo,” I said and proceeded to my room.

>> Inside my room <<

                I got my phone out from my pocket and placed it on the table near the lampshade.

                “UGH!” I said as I lied to my bed like I was seriously tired.

                I looked up and thought of Tiffany and I.

                “Tiffany, how about us before?  Did you just forget all of those? Did you just forget all of those memories we had? All of those sweet treats to each other. Cares for each other,” I said and felt my eyes getting watery again.

                “No, no, no! I don’t deserve this kind of treat! I should be the Nichkhun now in Tiffany’s life. I should be the one who Tiffany treats so good like how she treats Nichkhun!” I said and felt my heart aching.

                “Again, I don’t deserve such treat. I loved you, Tiffany Hwang! But you just wasted it! You just wasted it!” I said as my tears began to fall heavily.

                I didn’t notice again, I fell asleep.

To be continued...


Author's Note:

Yay! You read it! :"D Thank you for reading, huh! So, how was it I hope you like it! ^*^ Comments are well appeciated, so don't forget to comment, okay? TAENGk you very much~! ^_^ Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü