Chapter 13 || A Failed Start

A Lying Heart

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

               

                I cannot even bare to believe what’s going on that I continuously cried as I walked away. If it’s this hard and complicated living with you Nichkhun, then I don’t know… I think it’s better if we let go each other first…

 

--- CUT ---

 

>> In Soshi’s Dorm: Taeyeon and her other members except for Tiffany and Seohyun <<

 

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                Taeyeon has been decided to confess to Tiffany. To say sorry and to be real with her feelings. She and the rest of her members just except Tiffany and Joohyun had prepared a romantic party inside the dorm for Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

                The setting was really perfect and romantic. Just like their dates before. No, even better than before… There was a bouquet of pink roses in a vase at the center of the circle table, with Tiffany and Taeyeon’s favorite eating utensils. As expected and usual, Tiffany’s utensils were pink.

 

                Sunny lit two romantic and tall candles and placed them to the both sides of the table.

 

                “Okay, the table is done!” Sunny exclaimed as she moved backward and clapped her hands with a big grin plastered on her face.

               

                Taeyeon can’t help but smile saying, “Thank you, my dear members for helping me to finalize the table,” she continued to smile, “And now, I think it’s time for the surroundings setting?”

 

                *chuckles*

 

                They all laughed together.

 

                “Arasseo, I’m going to place these pink balloons in here, right?” Hyoyeon suddenly appeared.

 

                “Yeah, but seriously, balloons?” The rest of the members raised an eye brow.

 

                “It’s too much for children, Hyo!” Yuri spoke.

 

                “As long as it’s pink? It would probably make Tiffany smile like this!” And she tried her best to do Tiffany’s eye smile that she can never do. 

 

                *chuckles*

 

                They laughed together again.

 

                “Hyolo,” they all muttered as they shook their heads.

 

[34 minutes later]

 

                Everything was done: the table, the surroundings, etc. Taeyeon asked Yuri to go inside her room with her.

 

                “Dude, are you really sure about what you’ve said before?” Taeyeon questioned.

 

                “About..?”

 

                “About Tiffany’s feelings,”

 

                “Dude, you believed me?! All these times I was just kidding!” Yul chuckled.

 

                Taeyeon’s eyes were widen and spoke, “What the heck?! Are you serious?!”

 

                “Hahaha! I got you in there! Of course, all of the things I’ve said to you before were true,” Yuri continued to laugh.

 

                “Hooh. Thank you, I thought I would be indeed embarrassed later as I’ve prepared a dinner for me and Tiffany while she’s still mad,” Taeyeon inhaled and exhaled. She then shot Yuri a death glare saying, “Please don’t joke me such things anymore, Kwon.”

 

                Yuri tried to stop laughing and spoke, “Aye-aye, kid leader-ssi.”

 

                “Hmm,” Taeyeon took a glance at her wrist watch. “Tiffany may come in a few minutes. Let’s proceed to the living room now.”

 

[Few minutes later]

 

                Ding-dong

 

                As the doorbell rang, all went silent.

 

                “Tiffany’s in here,” Yuri whispered.

 

                “Shh, let’s all go in there,” Sunny pointed to a side.

 

                “I’ll be the last one to come out, handling a bouquet of flowers with chocolates, okay?” Taeyeon spoke with a soft voice.

 

                “Arasseo,” they all responded and went to the other side together with their leader, Taeyeon.

 

                Door sounds

 

                Tiffany has headed inside with tears keep rolling on her face.

 

                Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Sooyoung, and Yoona went forward with smiles plastered on their faces. The lights were off and only the candle of the cake handled by Taeyeon is the light in the dorm as of now.

 

                Tiffany kept on crying, didn’t even mind her members.

 

                Taeyeon then went forward slowly and spoke, “Tiffany, the times that we’ve been fighting, I’ve already regretted it. According to Yuri and the other members, you still have feelings… for… for  me… Through out these past few days, I’ve realized…”

 

                Taeyeon was cut by what she supposed to say as Tiffany muttered, “I’m sorry, excuse me,” and she ran to her room, still crying because of what happened inside her boyfriend’s house and that Nichkhun chose his father instead of her. As Tiffany was crying, she wasn’t in her presence that it’s like she didn’t hear any words from her members at all. She just focused on crying that time.

 

                Taeyeon then ran to Tiffany’s room and spoke, “Fany…”

 

                Tiffany then looked up and saw Taeyeon standing in front of her, “Taeng..?”

 

To be continued…