Chapter 9 || Failed

A Lying Heart

Author’s P.O.V.

 

                “I think… I think that he’s really not the one for me… I think… I think Taeyeon is really the one I love,” The eye smile girl said as a tear from her eye began to fall.

 

                “Mwoh?!” Hyo said with widen eyes.

 

                “Ne,” the sad eye smile girl nodded.

 

                “Okay, Tippany, come on! Let’s go outside! Let’s confess it to Taeyeon!” Hyoyeon dragged Tiffany up.

 

                “What? Are you serious?” Tiffany raised an eye brow.

 

                “Yes… it’s not too late, Ppani-ah,” Hyo smiled.

 

                “You’re right,” Tiffany said. “But,” and she sat down again.

 

                “But..?” Hyoyeon raised an eye brow.

 

                “I don’t think… she feels the same,” the confused girl lost her hope.

 

                “As I said, it’s not too late, Tippany,” Hyoyeon said. “Don’t confess to her when it’s too late,”

 

                “You’re right, but---“ She was cut by what she supposed to say as Hyoyeon talked.

 

                “No ‘but, but’! You’ll confess whether she feels the same or not!” Hyoyeon built Tiffany’s confidence.

 

                “Yeah, you’re really right. Thank you, Hyoyeon-ah,” and she smiled.

 

                “And so, come on!” Hyoyeon dragged Tiffany up once again.

 

                Tiffany wasn’t able to do anything, so she just followed what Hyoyeon asked to do.

 

                And when they were already outside, “Where’s Taeyeon?” Hyoyeon asked, holding Tiffany’s hand.

 

                They all pointed to Taeyeon’s room and said, “There,”

 

                “Ah, thanks!” She thanked and proceeded together with Tiffany.

 

                The members remembered that Taeyeon was with Jessica which will make Tiffany jealous, that’s why they shouted, “Anny---“ they were cut off by what they supposed to say because it was too late. Hyoyeon and Tiffany finally opened the door which made them stop.

 

                Taeyeon and Jessica were holding each other’s hands, facing each other while exchanging glances.

 

                Tiffany was too shocked and looked at Hyoyeon. “See?” And she heaved a sigh.

 

                They then didn’t mind the two girls who were holding hands, and just proceeded back to Tiffany’s room instead.

 

                “Hyo… we were embarrassed,” Tiffany said as she sat at the couch.

 

                “No, don’t lose hope yet,” Hyoyeon then touched her chin and added, “They were just friendly talking, I swear,”

 

                “How did you sure?” Tiffany raised an eye brow.

 

                “…” Hyoyeon continued to think…

 

                *silence*

 

                Until…

 

                “Unnies,” Seohyun unexpectedly knocked.

 

                “Ne?” They both turned their heads.

 

                “Umm, I just want to bid goodbye,” Seohyun grinned. “I have a pictorial. Annyeong, Tippany-unnie!” She waved.

 

                “Annyeong, Joohyun-ah!” Tiffany shouted, faking a smile.

 

                Seohyun smiled at Tiffany and quickly looked back at Hyoyeon. “Annyeong, Hyoyeon!” The maknae winked at her with the biggest smile plastered on her face.

 

                Hyoyeon blushed and muttered, “Annyeong!” And she grinned and waved.  

 

                “…” Seohyun smiled back at them both and finally closed the door.

 

[Few seconds later]

 

                “Andwae!” Hyoyeon shouted. “I’ll go with her. I’ll go with my Joohyun. Annyeong, Ppani-ah!” She said and quickly left, running to follow Seohyun.

 

[A/N: Oops! Hyoyeon x Seohyun (HyoSeo) came randomly… Keke!!!]

               

                Tiffany then heaved a sigh and muttered, “These Hyoyeon and Joohyun… So sweet… Living happily together… How I wish I also have a person to love seriously. How I wish I STILL have a person to love seriously, I should say… that will love me back… even better than I do,”

 

To be continued…