Chapter 2 || Realizing How Hurtful It Is

A Lying Heart

Tiffany’s P.O.V.

               "Taetae, stop!"

               

                “Don’t you ever try to call me ‘Taetae’ again, Tiffany Hwang! You don’t have the right!”

               

                “Okay, fine! Just… stop! Please… just stop…”

               

                “Stop? You’re asking me to stop? Why? Tell me, Tiffany, if I told you to stop loving Nichkhun, would you?”

                “*slaps*” I slapped her so hard that her left cheek immediately turned red. “Don’t you ever try to put Nichkhun in this problem of ours, Taeyeon!” I said.

                “…” She touched her right cheek and her tears began to fall once again.

                “Taeyeon!” I shouted.

                “*smirk* Why, Tiffany? You’re really choosing Nichkhun over me?” I was shocked by what I’ve heard.

                “Taeyeon!”

                “Answer me, Tiffany Hwang!” She shouted.

                “Taeyeon, stop this!”

                “So, you just admitted it, *smirks* Damn it, Hwang! You don’t have the right to control my life,”

                “…” As I didn’t say any words, I started to cry.

                “Again, this is really over,” Taeyeon said and went out of the room.

                “*sobs, sobs, sobs*” I cried and cried.

[3 minutes later]

                I hung my head down and closed my eyes while I was continuously crying.

                “Tiff, it’s alright,” I was shocked as I heard Yuri’s voice.

                I looked right, and found out that she was sitting beside me, rubbing my back.

                “Y-Yul, *sobs*” I said and put my head on her left shoulder.

                “Shhh, don’t cry,” she said and rubbed my hair.

                “My best friend, help me, I don’t know anymore,” I said as I was still crying.

                “Shhh, you can do it. Don’t worry, I’m willing to help you. Just say to me what you feel,”

                “Y-Yul, I don’t know,” I said. “*sobs* I don’t know if I really love Nichkhun or what. Should I choose him over Taetae? Yeah, Taeyeon’s right. It’s been 10 years. 10 years! I broke our relationship just for this Nichkhun who’ve I dated for just 4 months, 4 ing months, *sobs*” I added.

--- CUT ---

>> The same day | 07:34 in the evening <<

                Joohyun, Yuri, and Jessica left for a shopping. While Hyoyeon, Sunny, and Sooyoung left for a party. And Yoona was out for a date with Seunggi. Taeyeon and I were the only people left in the dorm. We were in the living room, I was watching television and she was busy checking her phone.       

                *silence*

                “Taeyeon,” I broke the ice as I started to talk.

                “…” She didn’t answer me, just continued on checking her phone. Maybe she was checking her Instagram notifications, liking photos from fans, as usual.

                “Taeyeon,” I once again said.

                “…” Still, no answers from her.

                “Taeyeon, I-I’m so---“ I was about to say I’m sorry, but,

                *ding-dong*

                I heard the doorbell rang. I looked at Taeyeon. She was still checking her phone, so I decided for me to be the one to open the door. I walked towards the door and,

                *ding-dong* The doorbell rang again.

                “W-wait, I’m coming,” I shouted and ran fast to the door.

                As I opened the door, I found out Nichkhun, standing in front of me.

                “Good evening, mushroom!” Nichkhun exclaimed.

                “Ah, Nichkhun, good evening!” I said and smiled. “Umm, come in,” I added and invited him inside.

                As Nichkhun was already seated, I looked at them both awkwardly.

                *very awkward silence and stares to each other*

                “Umm,” I was the one who broke the ice again. “Nichkhun, w-why are you here?” I asked.

                “Nah, I’m here because I want to fetch you for a date,”

--- CUT ---

Taeyeon’s P.O.V.

                Tiffany and I were the only people left in the dorm.

                *silence*

                “Taeyeon,” Tiffany broke the ice as she started to talk.                

                “…” I didn’t answer her, just continued on checking my phone.

                “Taeyeon,” she talked again.    

                “…” I didn’t answer her still.

                “Taeyeon, I-I’m so---“ Maybe she was about to say ‘I’m sorry’ or what?

                *ding-dong*

                The doorbell rang.

                Tiffany stood up and went near the door.           

                *ding-dong*

                It rang again.

                “W-wait, I’m coming!” Tiffany shouted.

                As she opened the door, I looked at her, and found out Nichkhun standing in-front of her.

                *smirks* this would be indeed awkward.

                “Good morning, mushroom,” Aish. This flirt Nichkhun again is coming.                

                “Ah, Nichkhun, good evening,” Tiffany greeted him. Err. “Umm, come in,” she added.

                As Nichkhun was already seated, Tiffany looked at us both awkwardly. Bwahaha! As I said so, this is going to be ing awkward.

                *very awkward silence and stares to each other*

                “Umm,” Tiffany broke the ice once again. “W-why are you here?” She asked the bastard.

                “Nah, I’m here because I want to fetch you for a date,” this ing Nichkhun said.

                I didn’t help but felt my eyes getting watery because of the mixed emotions I’m feeling. I then decided to just go to my room.

>> Inside my room <<

                I can’t manage my tears anymore, and those began to fall heavily.

                “Damn it!” I shouted and punched the door. “Don’t you know how this hurts, Tiffany Hwang?!?” I shouted. Glad my room is a sound-proofed one. “I hate you, I hate you!” I shouted again as I was kicking and punching the wall.

                “Get lost, I don’t need you! You’re just really hurting me,” I said and felt my body so weak and because of that, I fell to my bed. “I don’t know, I don’t know!” I shouted and my tears fell heavier this time. I didn’t notice, I fell asleep.

To be continued…