Chapter 12 || A Complicated Relationship

A Lying Heart

Author’s Note:

Double update for the day! Hehehehe! Hope you’ll like it! Thanks for all the supports~! Do comment, arasseo? Keke! Thanks! Love y’all~! <3 Fighting, hwaiting, and God bless! Ü


Tiffany’s P.O.V.

 

                He then held my hand tighter and kissed it. “Don’t be nervous. As long I’m here, I’ll protect you.”

 

                “…” I smiled back not saying any word. I think I’ve chosen the right one, the right one to love…

 

                “Oh, there you are, Khun!” A beautiful lady suddenly appeared, standing near the stairs with a grin plastered on her face. Probably her mother though.

 

                Nichkhun held my hand tight as we proceeded to walk near her mother.

 

                We bowed together as respect and Nichkhun spoke, “Good evening, umma,” he smiled.

 

                “Good evening!” She greeted back and bowed. She then looked at me, smiling, without saying any word.

               

                Nichkhun looked at me which caused me to look at him as well. He held my hand tighter than ever and muttered, “Mom, she’s the one… the one I’m talking about… Tiffany Hwang, my one and only girlfriend.”

 

                I can feel the sincerity on her mom’s eyes as she grinned at me saying, “Aww,” and she embraced me. “It’s my pleasure to meet you, Tiffany Hwang.”

 

                “Thank you, Mrs. Horvejkul!” I was about to cry due to happiness. “It’s my pleasure, too.”

 

                “Oh, come on, let’s go there and take a sit,” she said as we proceeded to the living room.

 

                Nichkhun and I looked at each other with the biggest smiles ever.

 

                As we were already in the living room, “Tiffany, Khun, take a sit,” Mrs. Horvejkul spoke.

 

                “Oh, thank you, Mrs. Horvejkul,” I smiled.

 

                She then smiled back and said, “Call me ‘mother’ instead.” She winked.

 

                “Oh, really?” I looked at Mrs. Horvejkul and her son, Nichkhun.

 

                “Of course,” Mrs. Horvejkul grinned.

 

                “As I said to you, Tiffany, she will like you,” Nichkhun suddenly spoke as he looked at me.

 

                I looked back at him and muttered, “You can’t define how happy I am right now,”

 

                “Oh, there is your father,” mother exclaimed as a man, probably his father, came out from a room.

 

                “Oh, Nichkhun,” he seemed shocked. “What brought you in here?” He asked.

               

                “I apologize, your father is just too old and he can’t remember things often now,” Mrs. Horvejkul whispered. She then shouted, “Here’s Nichkhun and her girlfriend to have a dinner with us.”   

 

                Mr. Horvejkul looked at me with a poker expression which caused me to be nervous once again. “…” He didn’t say any word; just shot me a bad glare.

 

                It seems that he doesn’t like me…

 

                He then walked down and spoke, “Probably you are the girlfriend of my son, aren’t you?!” He shouted.

 

                I stood up and greeted, “Umm, ne, good evening, Mr. Horvejkul!”

               

                “There is no good in the evening!” He continued to shout. I was about to cry but then Nichkhun held my hand and put me back at the couch.

 

                Mrs. Horvejkul then ran to her husband and dragged him to the room beside the living room. She closed it and then I heard some shouts.

 

                “Why can’t you treat her well?!” I can hear a little voice of Khunnie’s mother.

 

                “She doesn’t even deserve our son!!! She is a trash!” I heard Mr. Horvejkul’s voice which caused a tear to fall from my eye.

 

                Few seconds later, I can’t hold it anymore. I cried and cried.

 

                “Shh, don’t cry, father was just shocked. Don’t worry, this would be fixed soon. He will accept you. Just believe me, believe me,” Nichkhun comforted me.

 

[Few minutes later]

 

                There were still some fighting voices that I can hear from the room beside us. Then suddenly, Mr. Horvejkul just came out and shouted, “You trash!”Mrs. Horvejkul tried to stop him but he was strong enough to continue, “Get out of my house!”

 

                I continuously cried apologizing endlessly, “I’m sorry, mianhe, mianhe, Mr. and Mrs. Horejkul, I’m sorry,”

 

                “I’m sorry, Tiffany, but I think you should go first. This would be fine soon, I’m sorry, please, go now, I’m sorry,” Mrs. Horvejkul apologized as well, holding her husband.

 

                “Ppani, I’m sorry, I think we need to go now, I’m sorry,” Nichkhun dragged me up.

 

                “Arasseo, mianhe, mianhe,” I continued to cry.

 

                Nichkhun and I were about to go out but suddenly, his father spoke, “No, Khun! Don’t go with that girl! Stay here or else you will not be able to call me your father again and will not be able to live in this house anymore!”

 

                Nichkhun chose his father instead of me. He let go of my hand and apologized, “I’m sorry, Tiffany, I’m going to see you soon. I love you.”

               

                I cannot even bare to believe what’s going on that I continuously cried as I walked away. If it’s this hard and complicated living with you Nichkhun, then I don’t know… I think it’s better if we let go each other first…

 

To be continued...