Cleared mind [Final]

Drowning In Confuseness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Xiumin just arrived at the park he could see Tao walking towards where he was standing. "Hey!" Xiumin greeted him, "Hi!" Tao replied.

They stood there for a few seconds with awkward silence. "Should we go to our favourite restaurant we like to go to with the others? Not many people are around there and it's pretty calm out there, so there probably will be less fans as well." Xiumin said.  "Sure!" Tao gave him a sign to go and they started walking.

 

When they finally arrived at the restaurant and ordered their food Tao asked Xiumin something, "What exactly did Kris say to you earlier this day?"

"He said I should be sure that it just doesn't happen anymore, and that we should better build up a stronger friendship, and nothing else." Xiumin looked down to the table after that what he just said. He still didn't know why these words make him kind of sad.

Tao nodded, "Ah yes of course! let's build a stronger friendship!" he smiled and looked cheerful and pinched Xiumin's cheeks.

Xiumin somehow needs to just go with the flow and he smiled, still happy that things are getting less awkward and that he still can be close to Tao, but just in another way. He smiled back and laughed.

When they got their food Tao found something else to say, "Hey Xiumin, I noticed you're getting more confident of your words. You should go on like that, it makes your personality bright and shining. You know, you're getting more open to the rest as well, this is just the beginning, I'm not the only person around you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter