Forgetting?

Drowning In Confuseness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After practice at night Kris wants to go just with Tao together to this little park nearby. They planned that already in the morning, Kris wanted to have some time alone with Tao and just relax his mind, he was kinda annoyed that Tao brought too much time together with Xiumin last few months instead of with him. The others just wanted to rest and watch a movie together at their dorm, Xiumin actually wanted to go too with Kris and Tao since it seemed so fun with Tao, but he felt like he’d be a bother so he just stood there and looked at Kris and Tao leaving the practice room. Just when they were about to leave the practice room, Tao turned around and noticed Xiumin just standing there.

"Xiumin! Why are you just standing there like that? You want to go too? Come with us!" Tao had a bright smile on his face and ran to Xiumin and took him by his arm and dragged him to the exit where Kris was standing. Xiumin smiled back at Tao and nodded. Xiumin is always so happy that Tao actually shows that he liked being with him and spend time with him as well. Kris let out a sigh.

 

"Is there something wrong Kris?" Tao asked. Kris rolled his eyes and told them just to go.

 

Walking to the park Tao still had his arm hooked to Xiumin's arm. Tao tried to make Xiumin talk some more and make him feel comfortable as well since he was pretty silent feeling a bother to Kris. But the one looking more uncomfortable was actually Kris now. He was the one being extra silent now. Xiumin noticed Kris being kinda silent just when they almost arrived at the park, "Kris? Is something bothering you?" Kris turned around and just looked at them, "No, why should I be bothered?" He tried to put on a little smile, which looked pretty fake and cold, but the others just accepted it. "Okay let's go then!" Tao let go of Xiumin's arm and ran a few steps forward hooking his arm to Kris' arm, clinging closely to Kris. Xiumin stood a few seconds just looking at them walk and started walking just a little bit behind them.

 

Sitting on benches with table in the park, Tao sat next to Xiumin, and Kris sat on the bench at the other side of the table facing them. There was an awkward silence until Tao again broke the silence with a bright smile, "Isn't it nice to be able to rest a bit and take some fresh summer air of the night?" Xiumin was the only one nodding and Kris didn't respond. He started to get really bothered because for him it seems that Xiumin is taking in his place. 

 

"Kris? Seriously? What's wrong?" This time Tao asked, a bit more serious.

 

"Can I just.. rest my mind a little bit? Alone?" Kris stood up walking towards another bench a little further which was next to a lake.

 

"Okay! I'll be here with Xiumin!" Tao turned his head to face Xiumin. "Why are you so silent Xiumin?" He gives him a playful punch. Xiumin smiled. "Is something bothering you Xiumin? You can be honest to me okay? Trust me!" Xiumin really likes how Tao gives him so much close attention, he really needs it sometimes.

 

"Am I a bother, Tao? Why are you the only one showing extra much that you aren't bothered by me?"

 

Tao was silent for a few seconds. "Am... I the only one?" Xiumin didn't respond. "Just smile, It'll come automatically. Maybe they don't really know how you'll respond to things since you don't really show off your personality." 

 

The problem is.. this is Xiumin's personality.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter