Confused

Drowning In Confuseness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao then thought back of the pretty hurtful words he said to Kris. Why is he so different around him and Xiumin? Tao thought about it a lot before he felt asleep. 

"What? You guys were mad at each other?" Baekhyun continued.

Kris wanted to answer, "No, it's okay I wa-"

Tao interrupted him to confess, "I accidentally offended him." Everyone's eyes widened a bit, they never expected those words from him. Xiumin directly knew it was about him as well.

"Not even accidentally to be honest, I knew I'd took a risk by saying it, but I did anyways, because I was kinda annoyed and couldn't hold it in anymore." Everyone's eyes opened even more looking at Tao and there was a huge silence.

"Guys, guys, really it was nothing serious okay. I was pretty tired and became mad pretty fast. Don't blame him nor me. Like I said, it was nothing really serious." Kris said. Everyone let out a sigh of relief and continued eating.

Until.. something to say shoot in Sehun's mind, "Xiumin! Actually, why did you leave Tao and Kris earlier yesterday night?"

Xiumin then raised his head looking at the rest and then looked at Kris. Tao kept staring at the table, Kris looked at Xiumin. Then Xiumin started talking, "I... I ju-" Tao interrupted him still staring at the table, "He wanted to watch the movie together with you guys, he said it seemed fun to watch the movie together with you guys." Xiumin then slowly nodded.

"Wasn't it fun with Kris and Tao then?" Chanyeol continued asking Xiumin. 

"Is it wrong to change your mind and just go back earlier and watch the movie together with you guys?" Xiumin replied.

"Indeed.. " Tao started talking, ".. You guys are acting like Xiumin isn't welcome or something? C'mon.. guys.."

Chanyeol replied, "No! That's not it! We all like Xiumin and Xiumin likes us, we know that already. But to me it seems like he just likes you a lot more, Tao. He seems so comfortable and outgoing around you. Especially past few months, just as close as Tao to Kris. You two especially really grew close after you both went back home after midnight one of those nights last months." Chanyeol started to just slipping out words from his mouth, "Was I the only noticing it? Everyone was asleep, I woke up from the stuff from the front door knowing it was you two, wondering why you two came back so late. Something must of happened between the t- "

Kris stood up, and just walked away, leaving them. The others heard the front door open and then close with a bang.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter