Offended

Drowning In Confuseness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This time Tao slowly pushed Kris away from him, let out a sigh and stood up. "Look, I know that we used to be very close past mo-"

"Used to be?" Kris raised the volume of his voice back to normal, which was a bit louder in which he used to talk in when they sat next to each other.

"I mean.. we are still! Why are you misunderstanding me?" Tao stood with his back to Kris' side.

"You are misunderstanding me, Tao!" Kris this time raised his voice.

Tao shook his head getting annoyed of Kris' behaviour the whole time for already a long time now since Tao spends more time with Xiumin lately, "No, not at all. Why are you being like this Kris? Just because I give Xiumin some more attention, you are getting mad at me?"

There remained a few seconds silence before Tao saying something again, he felt like he takes a risk saying what he wants to say, but says it anyways, "Do you think that you're a great leader? It almost seems like you aren't one at all."

Those words slapped Kris' feelings, he felt so furious, but closed his eyes and hit the table with his fist, looking to the other side where the lake was in the distance and closed his eyes again resting his head on his arms on the table, and let out a sigh trying to hold himself calm.

Tao turned around since he felt like he said something very hurtful, he felt kind of sorry, doesn't know what to do next. Tao walked towards Kris, stood behind him and wanted to put a hand on his shoulder to show him that he has regret saying it, but Kris suddenly stood up and gave him a sign to just walk back to the dorms.

Walking back they didn't say a word, just a whole cloud of silence surrounded them.

When they arrived at the dorms, the others were just done watching the mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter