Never again

Drowning In Confuseness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"But.. Kr-"

"No, Tao, I know what you're gonna say, don't even get the idea in your head to say that you just want Xiumin to feel comfortable and outgoing." Tao knew he did a part wrong of the good thing he was doing.

"Tao?" Kris started again.

"Yes?.."

"May I ask what happened between you and Xiumin that night? I have the right to know it."

Tao didn't know how to start, "Don't lie to me Tao, I'm mad at you already anyways."

"Then don't pull me closer to you, Kris." Tao pushed himself further away from Kris, making him lose contact with him. Kris put his arm around Tao again and pulled him back to him, "I have the right to pull you closer to me, you know, unless Xiumin. But still something happened between the two of you. I see you really keep forgetting that you are mine?" Tao felt trapped, he felt like he couldn't defend himself with words anymore, so he just sat there, without any words, in Kris' hold.

"Why do you keep forgetting? Don't you know you're kind of.. hurting me?" Kris kept on holding Tao closer to him, letting Tao's head rest on his chest, "Answer me, what happened?"

Tao finally gave a reply, "I-it wasn't on purpose, believe me"

There was a minute of silence in which Kris was waiting for a response and started to rub his hand on Tao's waist, "Just tell me.."

"Kris, I don't feel comfortable, I-"

"Aah, so now you are the one not feeling comfortable I see? Tao, you know you're hurting me with that what you do and also your words lately, haven't I confessed what I felt for you before that thing between you and Xiumin happened?"

Kris started moving his hand slowly to Tao's thigh, "You know that I love you", he whispered in Tao's neck.

Tao got goosebumps all over his back, feeling totally uncontrollable.

"Why won't you tell me what happened? Even if it wasn't on purpose."

"Stop.. I'm confused, I really don't feel that everything's on the right place now, give me some space and I'll explain everything, I can't explain it like this.. if you're mad, please don't hold me like this.. Kris, I'm serious.."

"What do you think? That I am not serious? I'm being serious as well. What's wrong with your memory Tao?" Kris' hand moved to Tao's inner thigh.

Suddenly they heard someone clear his throat, "Please.. just stop that.. Kris."

That person was Xiumin.

"Xiumin..", Kris said, "you just came on the right time, now you can tell me what happened between the two of you. Tao won't give me an answer." He still had Tao in his hold.

"First, Kris, please let go of Tao, he looks like he isn't comfortable in that hold of yours." This is the first time Xiumin sounded so confident of his words.

"I have the right to hold him like this, Xiumin. But you don't have, and you still had done something with him?"

"What makes you have the right, then?"

Kris let go of Tao and stood up, "Listen, if you have something useful to say, say it now. If not then talk to me if you have something usefu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter