Family Outing 〈Yongguk&Himchan;〉

〈 baby4evermatoki's oneshot request shop 〉 °O P E N

"It's so hot! Yongguk! Can't you see my face turning red because of the sunlight?! Why are we here in this horrid weather?!" Himchan yelled from under his sun-umbrella in hopes of avoiding harmfull uv rays and vitamin D. Why oh why had Yongguk wanted a family outing to the amusement park on this burning summer day? 

"Right, cause bright shining sun is such bad weather." whispered Chaeri sassily to herself from Himchan's complaining. Her enthusiams wasn't much different from Himchan. She too much wished for serenity alone at home in her room, doing nothing but watching meanlingless cat videos. It was a saturday... Come on!

"C'mon guys!" Yongguk finally spoke up, Despite Himchan and his daughters dreary and apathetic s and groanings, he was quite happy and fascinated with everything around him. "Let's go ride that! Or the Bumper Cars! Chaeri, do you want cheeros? How about ice cream?" 

Was this man really the man Chaeri knew? She looked over to her father with a face and shook her head. "I want to go home, now if you could maybe just arrange a cab or a driver to take me back home, that'd be wonderful." 

"Chaeri-ah, open your eyes! Can you not see the beautiful flowers and thrilling roller coaster around you?" Yongguk asked his daughter with his smile reaching ear to ear. 

"Honey, are you trying to say our daughter has small eyes? Of course she can see!" Himchan talked back at Yongguk. It was clear Chaeri inherited her sass from her mother, Himchan. 

With a long heave, Yongguk took Chaeri and Himchan arm in arm and sat them down on the nearest bench. "Okay guys, family meeting. The reason why I wanted to bring you two here was so we could have a little family bonding time! When was the last time we had a family outing? I mean, I don't even think I see you two anymore- And we live in the same house!" 

Ah-ha, so this was why Yongguk had wanted to come to the amusement park. Himchan and Chaeri looked down guiltily. All Yongguk wanted was a little family time, and the entire time, all they did was complain, complain and complain, and not to mention, complain. 

"Jagiya!" Himchan leaped of the bench, throwing his umbrella off to the side, no longer caring for his beautiful white pearly skin. "I didn't know this was why you brought us to this amazing place!" He threw himself onto Yongguk for a long apologetic hug. 

"Sorry appa... I didn't know that this was for our family..." Chaeri said, and with a guilty expression, she looked up to her dad and said, "so... about those cheeros..." 

Yongguk smiled and took Chaeri in for a loving family hug, only to have Chaeri break it up quickly as she "didn't want no old people sweat on her." 

The family spent the sunny day filled with laughter and love, realizing every moment with family is truely a precious gift. 


OTL WOW. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME I UPLOADED. 

Although it's pretty short, I hope you like it @strangeneko 

Although it's probably not exactly what you wanted, I hope it's still to you liking!!

Excuse any grammatical and spelling errors eue, I'll try to edit it later!

On to the next oneshot!! I wil try really hard to finish these all and post them when I can!