Reunions〈Jungkook;〉

〈 baby4evermatoki's oneshot request shop 〉 °O P E N

Sera and Jungkook stood coldy side by side one another by the fruit punch of their 10 Year Reunion at their High School. No words were exchanged. 

As they both reached for the cupcakes layed out on the food table, they met eyes and quickly pulled in their arms. Still unwanting to be the first one to apologize. 

--Hours before--

"That dress is way to short. I don't want to go to the reunion to have people say my wife grew up to be promiscious." Jungkook said with his eyes still glued on the computer. 

Sera clenched her fists while holding several other dresses and silently let out an angered sigh and said "Well, then maybe you should stop playing your dumb game and help me pick a dress! We have to leave in a few minutes!" 

"Well then maybe you should have chosen a dress sooner so you don't have to choose one so last minute!" 

"Well maybe I could have chosen my dress sooner, but you took up so much time in the washroom, I barely had time to wash up!" 

"We're talking about dresses here! Why are you bringing up how long I took in the shower?!" By now, Jungkook had stood up from the computer chair and had stormed off. He took his keys and grabbed his coat, muttering angrily, "I'll wait in the car. Hopefully, you'll be able to choose a dress before the party ends?" 

---

The wife and husband kept the silence, occasionally letting out a sigh of frusteration.

"Sera?" Called a voice. Sera widened her eyes at the nostalgia she felt at the voice of the familiar male.

"N-Namjoon?" Sera said, finally able to remember to name of the man with the low voice. She turned around and widened her eyes, and with her first smile of the night, she puts down her drink and walk towards the so called 'Namjoon'. 

"How's it going? It's been way too long... I can't believe how little you've changed! Still as beautiful as ever, huh? Age sure is a funny thing." 

At Namjoon's comment, Jungkook freezes and slowly makes his way closer to his wife and Namjoon. Ah, yes. He knew Namjoon. Sera's ex-boyfriend. How could he not know? 

Sera playfully punches Namjoons shoulders and rubs the back of her neck. Something she did when she was either flustered or shy. Jungkook frowned. Only he made her flustered!

He stared at Namjoon from across the food table. Unable to hear what they were saying, he scanned the Namjoon man like an x-ray up and down, over and over again. There he goes! Jungkook tightens his grip on his cup fillled with punch. He made her laugh again! Just who does he think he is? Flirting with his wife? Not on Jungkook's watch! 

"Sera, baby" Jungkook cooes his way towards Sera and Sera immediately turns to look at Jungkoko with wide and surprised eyes. 'Sera baby?' Since when did Jungkook ever call her 'baby'? 

"J-Jungkook- W-what are you--" Sera is stopped when Jungkook slithers his arms around Sera's waist and nods curtly towards Namjoon, honey, don't we have to pick up our kids from your mothers house? We should leave soon, you're mother's probably tired from taking care of the kids!"

Kids? KIDS? Sera and Jungkook didn't have kids.

Sera subbtly eyed her husband and laughed lightly, following along with his plans. 

"S-sure! We should get going... Namjoon! I'm sorry, I have to go now, it was nice seeing you again!" 

Namjoon smiles widely and nodded adding a wink as well, "take care" he says before joining another group of school mates. 

 "Kids? Are you crazy?" Sera says with a dumbfounded smile, "just what were you thinking?"

"I was thinking maybe we should start our own family." Jungkook says with a smile as he looks down at Sera with his hands still on her waist. 


For @azure_bliss I actually had fun writing this omg ^^ I hope you like it!

Ugh guyys.... I don't even know what to do... B.A.P's lawsuit is just-- omg. I thought it was a dream but-- uGH 
I really hope it ends cleanly without much dispute... I guess it's a relief they all filed it at once, like a team... In a way, I feel bad for B.A.P, i mean how much they got compared to how much they earned?! That's straight up crazy! I can't believe it... But I mean, I still don't want to be mad at TSent either... I realy didn't think they'd be that sort of company ya know? I mean... they seemed so different and stuff... I don't know T^T I'm just going to finish all your guys' request and hopefully I can take my mind off of it while writing...