Let's just be Gay 〈Taehyung&Jungkook;〉

〈 baby4evermatoki's oneshot request shop 〉 °O P E N

"Yoo Semi!" Taehyung yelled loudly with a wide smile on his face. He was running with his hands tightly clutching his backpack straps so it didn't move so violently on his back.

The girl who was supposedly 'Yoo Semi' turned her head towards Taehyun and smiled adding a wave as well. She stopped on the sidewalk and grabbed the straps of her backpack. She chuckled to herself at the boy running before her head snapped to the side from another, this time different voice coming from the side.

"Semi!!" screamed another yelling boy from across the street. When Semi looked, she saw a running Jungkook and laughed to herself. 

Taehyun's eyes glistened with competition to get to Yoo Semi before Jungkook while Jungkook ran a crazy glisten in his eye in hopes to beat Taehyun to Semi. 

The two ran towards Semi and her eyes widened in surprise and fear. The two boys were running towards her in full speed and she doubted they could stop in time. She backed a few steps and closed her eyes. 

"Ouch!"
"Ahh!" 

Sprawled across the side walk floor lay Jungkook and Taehyung, both of them groaning in pain from bumping into one another. 

Semi opened her eyes and burst into a fit of laughter, "this is why you don't go running towards people in full speed guys!" she scolded jokingly. 

"Sorry Semi~" Taehyun cooed while brushing off the dirt and grim on his school uniform. 

Semi smiled and looked down to Jungkook who was still laying on the ground. 

"Semi-ah... I think I need your kiss- I'm so hurt and tired... Semi, kiss me before I die!" whispered Jungkook. His hand was reaching out to Semi as if he was grabbing her and his eyes were squinted as if he really was going to die if he didn't get his kiss. 

"YAH!" Taehyun yelled, "C'mon Semi, let's go! We'll be late for school!" and with that he took Semi's arm in his and left Jungkook (who of course then quickly got up and ran after Taehyun and Semi).

Best friends since middle school, Semi, Taehyung and Jungkook were called the three musketeers. They were always together.

Always.

It wasn't however, until the last year of middle school when both Taehyung and Jungkook starting to fall for Semi. Since then, the two have become more like rivals than friends. Although the three of them still hung out together like before, if Jungkook were to iniciate slight skingship, Taehyung would do so too, and if Taehyung were to feed Semi a spoon of his lunch, Jungkook would then feed her entire lunch to Semi. 

For most girls, if their two guy friends started fighting over her, she'd be worried and afraid, but Semi? Nope. 

The poor girl was as dense as a brick. Despite the two boys' countless tries to impress Semi and get her attention, she'd only laugh innocently and shake her head saying something along the lines of 'you guys are so silly'.

Lunch time came around and both Jungkook and Taehyung raced to Semi's classroom as soon as the bell rang.

"Semi-ah!" They both yelled. 

Semi stood from her chair and walked calmly to the two boys.

"Keep it down guys, we're in a school!" she joked with a chuckle while shaking her head in dissaproval. 

"Semi-ah! I have sausages today! Do you want to share?"

"Semi-ah! I have fried rice! It has spam in it! Your favorite!" 

"Semi-ah! I bet my mom's sausages are better than the spam!"

"No, Semi-ah! My mom's fried rice is the best!" 

Semi covered her ears and shook her head, "calm down you two! My head is about to burst!"

"Semi-ah! Should I massage it for you?"

"Semi-ah, do you need a kiss?"

Semi laughed loudly, "aish, you two! What am I going to do with you two?"

The three went out and up to the rooftop- their usual lunchtime eating place. 

The rooftop was filled with laughter and constant harrassing of Semi when suddenly a fairly tall boy approached them. 

Semi recognized him at once, he was a grade older, but they went to the same prep school. She stood up and bowed, "sunbae? What are you doing here?" 

"Semi-ah... Could I talk to you for a second?" he said. Semi nodded and stood up to follow him, before she left she turned to the two boys, "wait here!" she quickly whispered. 

After a few minutes, and after constant bickering between Taehyung and Jongkook as to why the (goodlooking) sunbae asked to see Semi, she finally came back. But not only by herself, but with a rose and a great big smile plastered on her face. 

"Why did sunbae want to see you Semi?" 

"Did he say something bad?"

"Should I go beat him up for you Semi?"

"Semi, where'd you get that rose?" 

Semi chuckled, being bombarded with questioins as soon as she got back, she expected it. 

"Guys..." she started, "sunbae confessed to me today!" her face flushed into a blush and she smiled even wider, "today's our day one!" 

Both of Taehyung and Jungkooks face fell. 

"Mwoh?!"

Jungkook threw down his chopsticks and Taehyun ruffled his hair in frusteration. 

"Aish! Sunbae beat us to it..." Taehyung whispered to himself. 

"AISH! FINE!" Jungkook yelled, he then started to sob jokingly, "I'LL JUST BE GAY FOR TAEHYUNG!" 

Semi looked at the two of them in confusion but shrugged it off, she was used to the two's weird habits and personality's by now. 

Jungkook and Taehyung embraced each other into a deep and long bromantic hug and wailed together with no tears for the rest of the lunch period. 

"These weirdo's" Semi thought. 


Welp-- My first oneshot!!

I hope you like it @-Kaawakari!!

Excuse any grammatical and spelling errors eue, I'll try to edit it later!