Kiss Fight

My Class President's Not This y?!

Hey guys! So, for those who are unfamiliar with how my system works, I do add to my stories! I DO!! However, I usually keep everything PG-13, thus I don't mark my stories as M for Mature Content. What I do for my readers though, since I am aware that some of you don't want to read it, is that I place a boombox ( |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ). I call it the Boombox Method. I don't know why it's a boombox ( |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| ). They signifiy the StART and the END of the section. If you don't want to read it, skip until you see the next boombox ( |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| )! What you missed is just the characters making out♥ hah!

---------------

Youngjae gulped, watching Daehyun putting on his clothing again. His toned body flexed again as those delicious abs were covered by a white torn button up. Youngjae whimpered a little at the loss. The other boy looked annoyed. 

"This was a perfectly good shirt," he said, sighing at Siwon and shaking his head. Siwon was still kneeling on the ground, his eyes were as wide as saucers. Daehyun ruffled his own brown hair and looked up, grinning.

Siwon suddenly grabbed Daehyun's foot. Daehyun widened his eyes, surprised.

"Wha-"

"President Jung, marry me?" Siwon said, clinging on to Daehyun's leg. The class president's eyes widened. Himchan snorted in surprise.

"Am I really that good looking?" he jokingly asked, clearly amused by the whole situation. 

"Yes," Siwon readily agreed. Daehyun laughed. Youngjae growled. Oh no you don't. I saw him first.

Himchan stood there, watching in surprise, when Youngjae strode forward and kicked Siwon square in the chest, hissing. He grabbed Siwon's collar and spoke into his ear.

"I saw him first, so back off."

Siwon wordlessly gaped. Youngjae shoved him aside and grabbed Daehyun's arm.

"Come here," he snarled, and he dragged the class president over to behind a school building. Daehyun looked, interested, at Youngjae.

"What did you need, Yoo Young-"

Youngjae interrupted him by shoving Daehyun against the school building and pressing himself against the other boy. 

"Uh, Youngjae, this isn't the best time to-"

Youngjae whined. "But I'm so turned on, Daehyun!"

"What?"

The other boy sighed again. "Yoo Youngjae, I've got a whole school in front of the building waiting..." he trailed off when Youngjae started to rut himself against his leg, mewling.

"Oh god, Dae, whoever taught you to fight is a genius."

"I taught myself to fight, Youngjae-"

"Even better." 

Daehyun's eyes widened, surprise flickering in his eyes. "What?"

Youngjae continued to move against the other boy's leg, panting, and clutching the front of Daehyun's ripped shirt. He watched with lidded eyes as the brown haired boy finally started paying attention to Youngjae's problem down below. 

Daehyun smirked. "You got by watching me kick someone?" 

Youngjae bit his lip as the friction he was creating got stronger, his eyes tearing up. "M-maybe." He rolled his hips against Daehyun's thigh, harder. "D-don't get to cocky because-"

Daehyun raised an eyebrow. "What kind of kink is that?"

"Wha-" Youngjae was about to answer when Mr. Kim cleared his throat behind them. 

"Uh, I was wondering when you would come back-"

Youngjae spun around and swore out loud. "I was so close!"

"Close?" Mr. Kim looked confused. Youngjae snarled and ran over, grabbing his teacher's collar and bringing his knee up to the teacher's face, knocking him out. The blonde ran back and pressed himself against the president, who was grinning widely now.

"Was that really necessary?" Daehyun chuckled, still pressed up against the building.

Youngjae huffed, his fingers tracing the contours of the other boy's abs.

"He was in the way."

"He's going to make you pay later, you know that?"

Youngjae whined, rolling his hips as he dragged his hands up Daehyun's body and looped his arms around the other boy's neck, pulling him close.

"You'll deal with him for me."

Daehyun looked amused, his eyes flickering with another emotion that Youngjae couldn't figure out. "U-huh? And what makes you say that?"

"Daehyun, shut up and kiss me."

He didn't expect the president to actually listen, so he brought his face up. However, Daehyun growled and scooped Youngjae up, making him squeak in surprise. The blonde immediately wrapped his legs around the president's waist to prevent the other boy from escaping. Daehyun grinned.

"For the record, this doesn't mean you've seduced me."

Youngjae blinked innocently. "What? Me? Seduction? I would never-"

Daehyun tilted his head back and kissed Youngjae, hard, his warm lips crashing against the blonde's. Youngjae jumped when he felt the other boy's tongue flick against his lips. Oh no you don't.

Youngjae pushed his tongue into Daehyun's mouth, making sure the other boy got the message about who was in control. Daehyun eyed the blonde mischeviously before roughly shoving his tongue in Youngjae's mouth, making Youngjae gasp. The brown haired boy growled when his hands cupped Youngjae's and pinched it. Youngjae already could tell that he was losing the battle. Damn it.

He started tearing up as he heard himself moan, his abused, swollen lips unable to part from the other boy's as Daehyun Youngjae's bottom lip lightly. As he rolled his hips, Daehyun started kissing and biting Youngjae's pale neck, leaving bruises scattered across it. 

"D-Daehyunnie," Youngjae sobbed as he ground against Daehyun's hips. The other boy was watching Youngjae's reactions through lidded eyes. He placed Youngjae down and shoved him against the building wall, leaning over the blonde.

"Who was it that said to kiss you with absolute confidence?" he whispered huskily, blowing into the blonde's ear.

Youngjae let out a tiny moan, shuddering as he clutched the other boy's shirt. , did I bite off more than I can chew?

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| 

"Bastard. ert. Son of a bit-" Youngjae gasped as Daehyun slid his hands slowly down his chest, his stomach, and finally his crotch, giving it a light squeeze.

Daehyun grinned. "What as that?"

Youngjae blushed, glaring at the boy in front of him. "I said, you son of a b-" 

Daehyun Youngjae's lips, his warm tongue making Youngjae immediately shut up. His hands were massaging the blonde's stomach. Youngjae was so , and he hated it and loved it at the same time.

"You're just a cocky ," Youngjae gasped, unconciously spreading his legs and . He was struggling to stay standing.

"I don't think you're calling me by the right name, Youngjae," Daehyun growled, nibbling on Youngjae's earlobe and his hands crept lower, rubbing Youngjae's lightly. The blonde cried out and pushed his body into the other boy's hands, shamelessly rutting his hips and mewling, his legs shaking from the effort to stay standing. 

"What are you supposed to call me, Youngjae? I know you're a smart student." Daehyun nibbled on Youngjae's collarbone while he rubbed the blonde's through his pants. 

"You cocky bastard-" Youngjae threw his head back, mewling. 

"Wrong." Daehyun rubbed harder, moving his hand up and down at an agonizingly slow pave, his handsome face smirking.

"Oh God, I-" Youngjae bit his lip to keep himself from louder as he roled his hips.

"Wrong again."

"D-dae-ah!" Youngjae felt himself tense up, rutting his hips as thick waves of pleasure rolled up his spine.

"What was that?"

"D-Daehyun!" He bit his lip, his legs shaking from the effort of staying up straight. There was a hot coiling feeling in his stomach. Daehyun chuckled.

"Good boy," he said, pumping the blonde's through his pants. Youngjae, unable to hold back any longer, screamed and bucked as he came, hard, his painting and wetting the inside of his pants.

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| 

He slid, gasping, down the wall and on to the ground.

"How dirty, you just came in your pants," Daehyun knelt down, lightly kissing a few hickeys that he had left there earlier. Youngjae, gasping, , and still over-stimulated, whimpered.

Daehyun grinned. 

"See you tomorrow after school, Youngjae. Tomorrow I'll be teaching you again."

-----

Daehyun's POV

"What was that?" he whispered, blowing into Youngjae' ear, hoping that the blonde didn't see that he was semi-hard. It's been awhile since I've lost at anything.

"D-Daehyun!" Youngjae cried out, rutting his hips. Daehyun decided he liked it when the blonde was submissive.

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| 

"Good boy," he said, and Youngjae screamed as he came, hard, biting his pretty swollen lips as tears leaked from the corners of his eyes. Daehyun watched as the usually feisty blonde slid down the wall until he was sitting on the ground, his swollen red lips slightly open, gasping, hickeys littering is neck, and his legs slightly open. Daehyun grinned.

|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| 

"See you tomorrow after school, Youngjae. Tomorrow I'll be teaching you again."

Yoo Youngjae may be worth my time after all.

------

So how did the boom box method work for the readers who don't want to see ? |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| |̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅| 

That was embarrassing to write (〃・・〃)I hope it wasn't too bad (〃・・〃)This chapter was sort of short! I apologize. I've been busy with testing! College is important.(〃・・〃)b ♥

Some of you are asking me for my other fics! I'll just list them here, since I'm a new writer (this is my second fic ever!) I only have three fics total! (〃・・〃)I started a new one after this one hehe. here they are!

Yoo and I            We're Timeless                     Which Youngjae?!

I read your comments! All of them! You guys make me laugh so much. (〃・・〃)I love it when you guys flip out at SassYoo. 

Sorry I didn't update! (〃・・〃)I had testing again, so I had to focus on that (〃・・〃)(ᗒᗩᗕ)՞

This chapter hasn't been edited yet, so please excuse any errors. (〃・・〃)

As usual, comments and critiques are always appreciated! (〃・・〃)♥

Thank you for reading! (〃・・〃) I love you guys! ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾