Being Stabbed Hurts

My Class President's Not This y?!

The sky was getting dark by the time Youngjae pulled on his jacket and slipped into the JYP building with only his bat for company. Dressed in his favorite attire, he only wore a light white wife beater and leather pants which were kept around his slim waist with a brown leather belt. When the JYP kids noticed his presence, his mouth was twisted into a snarl as Youngjae ruthlessly yet easily swung his bat at his opponents with only one thing on his mind.

The sentence "the Red Butterfly is here" ran through the school's gang as more and more opponents showed their faces the bar the way to the thing Youngjae wanted most.

But fighting was easy.

It was always easy, and it was especially easy today. 

Wading through the bodies that were all knocked unconscious on the ground, he finally saw the entrance to the school. In the dark sunset, the usually bright red door looked dark and sinister. Brushing himself off and knocking the last guard down easily, Youngjae pushed through the doors and entered the school's main hallway. Almost all the lights were off, and the school was silent.

The moment he stepped in the doorway, his slim figure filling the door frame, his eyes easily spotted who he wanted in the middle of the hallway. Daehyun was breathing heavily as he sat there, his torso tied to a metal classroom chair, his head bent so his face wasn't visible, his brown hair slightly disheveled underneath the single light that shined above his head. 

"Daehyun," Youngjae softly called, his voice slightly cracking from its lack of use during the fight. 

Daehyun's head snapped up, and his brown eyes were wide when he realized who exactly it was standing in the doorway. 

"Youngjae?" Daehyun answered, his voice cracking as well, his handsome face slightly visible in the dim classroom lights. "What are you doing here?" 

Youngjae was cold all over. He ran over to the other boy and ran his hands over Daehyun's body and his slightly chapped lips, checking for bruises furiously, his heart beating fast. 

"Who did this to you?" 

Daehyun looked surprised at Youngjae's sudden closeness. "Did what?"

"The ing tying." 

Daehyun grinned, wincing slightly as Youngjae ran his hands over a bruise on his arm. 

"Why? Is it turning you on?" 

Youngjae blushed, thrown off guard. "What the-"

Daehyun smirked up at the blonde.

"Wow, what a kink.

"What? you-"

Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows. 

"I don't know if I can handle this situation right now, Yoo Youngjae."

Youngjae, blushing furiously, squeaked and frantically tried to regain his composure. 

"Who did this to you-"

Suddenly, another voice spoke up. "I did."

Youngjae whirled around, his feet sliding into a defensive stance naturally as he turned to face Taecyeon, the leader of JYP. His handsome mouth was pulled into a malicious smirk as he eyed the situation. 

"What's this? So the Red Butterfly does have feelings? What a surprise!" His voice dripped with sarcasm and amusement as he eyed the situation.

Daehyun's eyes flashed dangerously. "He's very delicate, please be careful," he said lightly, sounding unintimidated. 

Youngjae scowled. "Shut the up, both of you," he hissed. 

Taecyeon laughed, stepping closer to Youngjae and Daehyun. Youngjae visibly tensed, his muscles coiling up in his body, getting ready to spring at the oncoming enemy whenever it was necessary. 

"Who the hell do you think you are that you think you can mess with me?" Youngjae eyed Taecyeon coldly, completely unfazed when the other boy stepped up so their faces were inches apart, one mouth set in an unamused, cold line while the other smirked with a confidence. 

Taecyeon chuckled. "You're awfully cocky, honey." 

Youngjae growled, but he didn't move, his face still a cold mask. "You wish I was your honey, bastard." 

He turned slightly when Daehyun's warm hand lightly tugged at his jacket's edge. 

"Youngjae." His brown eyes were stony. "You fight for me, and you'll be a stranger forever to me." 

Youngjae bristled. "What the hell-"

Daehyun's face was unreadable. "You don't even like me, let alone love me. I'll take your actions as something else." 

"Wait, Dae-"

"Having a lover's spat?" Siwon stepped out from the darkness, laughing. "Or perhaps realizing that you two hate each other? I'll take him if you don't want him." He motioned at Daehyun. 

" off," Youngjae seethed. "You were part of this, too?"

"Youngjae," Daehyun warned, his eyes dark. Siwon laughed, and Taecyeon grinned. 

Youngjae snapped. "EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE UP!" He moved suddenly, shoving his whole body weight into Taecyeon as he was caught off guard.

Before the bigger boy could retaliate, Youngjae brought his slim leg out and swung it backwards, his heel colliding with the side of Taecyeon's head, causing it to snap to the side. With a loud grunt, Taecyeon slipped to the ground, face first, landing with a  thud in the ground. Siwon let on an enfuriated yell before he barreled into Youngjae, causing the blonde to fall on to the ground in surprise. Siwon, his face contorted with fury, raised his muscled fist and brought it down, hard, only to find that Youngjae had dodged, at the same time bringing his knee up to collide painfully with Siwon's crotch. The other boy doubled over in pain, and Youngjae quickly slid out from underneath him and stood up, deftly swinging to his feet and bringing his arm out to the side. He brought his arm down in a straight line, the side of his hand back handing the back of Siwon's head, hitting a sensitive nerve and knocking Siwon out cold immediately. The SM leader's body hit the ground with a soft thump, bouncing slightly as it rolled on the ground slightly. Youngjae stood there, breathing hard, and he turned to the boy still sitting in the chair, tied up and speechless. There was a silence.

"Youngjae..." Daehyun cleared his throat, his Adam's apple bobbing up and down slowly. He his thick lips. "You know what I just said-"

"That's what I need to talk about, you tard," Youngjae said quietly, walking slowly towards the other boy. "If you don't listen, I'll make you my eunuch and you'll miss your balls everyday." 

Daehyun's lidded eyes watched the blonde's figure come closer. The light dancing in his eyes made him look amused. Youngjae hated it, but loved it all the same. 

"Alright, I'm listening, butterfly."

Youngjae shivered slightly at his nickname, not missing the interest in Daehyun's voice. 

"I..."

"What is it?" Daehyun's voice was husky as Youngjae reached towards Daehyun and cupped his handsome face. On contact, Youngjae felt like his worries were all flying away. I hate your handsome face.

"I...Daehyun, you-"

Youngjae's voice suddenly cut off and he let out a soft cry of pain and surprise when he felt a sharp jab in the left side of his lower back. Daehyun's eyes widened as they lowered and rested on Youngjae's lower abdomen. Youngjae winced and looked down, surprised to see a kitchen knife sticking slightly into his lower back, red already starting to blossom on his shirt. 

"Oh ," Youngjae said weakly, and he crumpled to the ground. Daehyun wordlessly watched, tied to the chair, his mouth working. Taecyeon, his appearance haggard from falling to the ground and his face puffy from being kicked, grinned maniacally as he saw where his knife had gone. 

"No one ever beats me in a fight. Your little 'oh ' is right."

Youngjae weakly pulled himself, pulling the knife out and pressing his hands to his wound to stop the bleeding. He looked up at Daehyun, who was still sitting, tied and frozen underneath the suddenly too bright light. 

"No, not 'oh ' for me, it's 'oh ' for you," Youngjae coughed, feeling his energy sapping rather quickly. 

Taecyeon's triumphant look froze for a millisecond. "What-"

"Surprise, motherer. You're SO screwed." 

Taecyeon narrowed his eyes. "You're just bluffing-"

"Siwon never really told who Daehyun used to be, huh?" Youngjae made his voice sound like he pitied Taecyeon, when really he wanted to scream out in pain, clutching his wound in agony. Youngjae's eyes never left Daehyun's face. 

"Wha-"

"Busan Wonbin."

Taecyeon visibly flinched at the name as Youngjae forced himself up and leaned over Daehyun, pressing his lips softly against the other boy's frozen ones.

"Jerk," Youngjae told him softly. "I'm saying I don't hate you, you cocky ." 

Something flashed in Daehyun's eyes, but it was too fast for Youngjae to register in his already darkening vision. He heard a loud ripping noise and suddenly Daehyun's eyes were on him, holding him close to himself, kissing him harshly, his tongue exploring Youngjae's mouth, making Youngjae gasp and cry out as Daehyun ripped off his own shirt and pressed it against the blonde's wound. 

"Sshh," he hushed quietly, his voice sultry and low and trembling slightly as Youngjae gasped and clutched the front of Daehyun's shirt, fighting off the sleepy feeling his wound was giving him. He felt himself get set down gently on a chair that was surrounded by ripped ropes that once bound Daehyun, and Youngjae whimpered when Daehyun's warmth suddenly withdrew slowly. Through his lidded eyes he saw Daehyun straighten and turn around, and suddenly disappear, only to reappear next to Taecyeon's side. 

With his face dark with fury, Daehyun deftly swung his arm towards Taecyeon's face, his muscles flexing in his as his fist collided with the other boy's face. There was a loud crack as his fist collided with the wall when Taecyeon dodged Daehyun's frontal attack, and Youngjae saw through his slowly darkening vision that when Daehyun angrily spun around, the wall was slightly caved in from where his fist had come in contact with it. 

Taecyeon snarled and kicked Daehyun in the chest, raising his leg up to step forcibly on his opponent's torso, but Daehyun was too quick. He picked up Youngjae's bat off the ground and whirled around, smartly smacking the other boy across the head with a loud crack, his cold eyes flashing, his bare muscles flexing. Wordlessly, Taecyeon fell to the ground, and Daehyun turned around and ran back to Youngjae, his handsome face lined with worry, his mouth moving, his words ringing.

But Youngjae couldn't hear what he was saying. All he could hear was Youngjae, Youngjae, Youngjae, Youngjae, and the last thing Youngjae remembered was Daehyun's warm (and bare) well muscled arms wrapping around his thin waist and lifting him up, and inhaling in the class president's minty scent before everything went black. 

black,

black

black.

-------

ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ Sooo....(●°u°●)​ 」what's up everyone! (●°u°●)​ 」how are y'all? 

My fever's gone down~ (⊙◡ु⊙。)So I'll be back up and working in no time!! :D exciting, huh? for now, I'll keep my message short!

This is the first time I've ever written an action scene ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ ...I'm not very good at it! Seeing as I'm quite delirious right now, (╯ `Д ́)/ I can't really look at the screen for very long. Come back tomorrow or the day after, and I'll touch up and proofread this chapter!! I'm sorry (°◡°♡).:。 I love you guys, but I can't really see straight now.

So! ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖYoungjae was stabbed! (⊙◡ु⊙。)

HOLY  (⊙◡ु⊙。) I'm sorry for making you guys cry.

I love you guys lots. I've read all your comments, but I haven't replied yet>< HOWEVER, I must say, you guys are the cutest, nicest people in the whole entirety of the giant world and to infinity and beyond. I laugh whenever you guys spaz in the comments. And I spaz a little myself. It's cool and I love you. Please stay awesome. It's the real. ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ

As usual, comments and critiques are appreciated!! (°◡°♡).:。

Hey guys!! thanks for reading!! (°◡°♡).:。 ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I love you guys!! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ♥

ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ(* ̄o ̄*)♩♫♪ヽ`、ヽ`