I Understand

My Class President's Not This y?!

Okay, it hurt when Daehyun didn't acknowledge him when he saw him walking down the school hallway. Even when Youngjae made an effort to catch Daehyun's eye, the president always gave him a small smile and kept on walking, only briefly acknowledging the blonde's presence. There was a sharp pain right above his heart. Irritated, he itched at it.

"What did you do this time," Himchan asked, his eyes following Daehyun's retreating figure in the distance. Youngjae huffed, trying to look unaffected.

"I gave him a piece of my mind-OW." He yelled when Himchan pinched his ear. 

"You idiot. What did you say?"

"OW, HIMCHAN YOU-"

"TELL ME."

Youngjae sighed. "I just told him that he should get out my fine  hair because he's annoying. Hella." he added, immediately hating himself as Daehyun's hurt face flashed before his eyes. 

"You're so stupid."

"It's fine. I wanted him to get out, anyways."

...Why the HELL did it hurt so much when Youngjae said that? It was true, right?

"Your face says otherwise, Yoo Youngjae."

Youngjae blushed. "No, my face says I'm right-"

"You look exactly like that time when Junhong ate that lemon."

"What the-"

"Except uglier."

"KIM HIM-"

"You're welcome."

Youngjae silently screamed. Why was it that Himchan always had the uncanny ability to make his problems worse, he'd never know.

Himchan spoke up, his hand reaching out to stop Youngjae in the middle of the empty hallway (they were skipping classes, afterall).

"Is this about that letter?"

Youngjae immediately was irritated. "I knew who it was from, and it's no big deal. I've dealt with them, already."

"It obviously wasn't such a big deal if I socked every single one of them in the balls-"

"It obviously was a big deal if you took your anger out on the one of the only people you can tolerate touching you."

"You know what, Himchan, what do you know?"

Himchan glared. "I know I'm ing perfect, gorgeous, cupid, lovely, handsome, and your best friend, ."

Youngjae seethed. "It's over now, it doesn't really matter." 

There was a pang in the spot above his heart and he itched at it again, wondering what was wrong. There was a silence.

"If you hate him so much, I'll really take him," Himchan suddenly broke in, his eyes serious. "He IS one hot fine piece of ."

For some reason, Youngjae felt irritated by his best friend's statement.

"He won't say yes."

"What?" Himchan looked at him incredulously.

"He won't say yes."

"And how do you know that?" Himchan narrowed his eyes.

"Because he won't." Youngjae was being stubborn, and he hated himself for it. 

"What the hell makes you say that?" Himchan crossed his arms. Youngjae growled.

"Because he said he ing loved me. He's mine," Youngjae snapped, and immediately his eyes widened as soon as the words he said registered in his mind.

"See, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Himchan smirked. "No need to get all butthurt over him."

"I ing will kill you, I'm not in love with-"

"Yeah, yeah," Himchan waved his hand in Youngjae's face, rolling his eyes. "You'll chop off my loins and throw them to parasites and watch, cackling, as I'm decomposed piece by piece, yes. I've heard it all."

Youngjae was livid. "What the hell-"

Mr. Kim popped his head out of the classroom door they were outside of. 

"Yoo Youngjae, if you're going to yell, come to class."

Youngjae spun around, and saw that the whole class inside was staring at him.

"Well, surprise asshat, because I'm not, good day," he spat at the teacher, watching him flinch satisfyingly. He his heel and stalked away, Himchan's taunting laughter ringing in his ears.

-------------

"Now add two and multiply it be forty-three. This will give you 167." 

Daehyun's eyes were downcast, his handsome face serious, as he furrowed his eyebrows in concentration and scribbled numbers slowly on the paper in front of the room. Youngjae glared, not really listening. Daehyun, sensing Youngjae's gaze, looked up, his brown hair sweeping to one side. 

"Is there something wrong, Youngjae?" Daehyun's tone was pleasant, his eyes having only kindness. That was the problem. He only had nothing else but kindness in his eyes. 

"I don't want to ing learn this." Youngjae stared pointedly, egging Daehyun to say something in return like he normally would. However, the other boy only blinked and frowned slightly, furrowing his brows once again. 

"Then what do you want, Youngjae?" 

The question seemed to be asking about something else other than math. 

Youngjae only scowled, feeling strangely hurt over Daehyun's lack of response. That's how it's been lately. After the class president told him that he didn't have to worry about him, and that he loved him, Daehyun had only treated him like he vowed he would- like everyone else. Daehyun didn't even approach the topic of his confession. In fact, he acted the complete opposite of those s that usually confessed to Youngjae; Daehyun hadn't talked to Youngjae once since their fight. No matter how many times Youngjae beat someone up, skipped school, and disobeyed Daehyun, the other boy would only kindly remind him not to do it again and leave, leaving the school delinquent with a strangely hurting chest and a pang of loss he couldn't quite explain. It was always just 'hi, Youngjae, how may I help you?' or 'hello, Youngjae, do you need anything?'.

Why the hell do I care so much anyways? It's not like his feelings matter to me. It's not like I've never been confessed to. It's not like I'm in love with him...righ?

Youngjae rolled his eyes, pissed at himself and at the other boy. 

"This is boring, I'm leaving."

He got up to leave slowly, and walked out, tearing his eyes from Daehyun's painfully handsome face that was devoid of emotion. It wasn't until Youngjae was outside the student council office when he realized that he was crying.

Daehyun didn't even try to stop him. 

----------

Himchan sighed as Youngjae sat, dejected, to the side, as his gang fought in a brawl against the kids from Cube High School. As usual, Zelo and Jongup fought with enthusiasm, but there was one thing different: Youngjae wasn't in the back, watching coldly and gleefully as HyunA was bashed up once again for questioning his power. Instead, he sat on his chair with puffy eyes, not paying attention, as Himchan tried to cheer him up. 

"Youngjae. Why isn't Daehyun talking to you?"

Youngjae just sat in the corner, not really listening. 

"YOUNGJAE." 

"Hmm."

"Yoo Youngjae I will rip your balls. I will rip them and eat them." 

Youngjae immediately looked up, his puffy eyes blinking.

"I basically told him to off."

Himchan looked at him and let out a tiny scream if frustration, at the same time grabbing his friend's head and smacking it down on the arm of his chair repeatedly. 

"OW, ING HELL-" Youngjae was yelling.

"SCREW YOU YOO YOUNGJAE HE WAS SO HOT TOO-" 

"HIMCHAN- OW- - STOP-"

"YOU'RE SO IN LOVE WITH HIM-"

"HIM- AH- - OW- STOP-"

"YOU ABSOLUTE BLOODY IDIOT. YOU SCUM. YOU GIT."

Youngjae clutched his nose, finally successfully kicking Himchan in the shin, where he doubled over (very satisfyingly) in pain. 

"What did you say?" 

Himchan scowled. "What didn't I say? You are literally denser than a rock."

Youngjae grabbed his best friend by the shoulders and shook them violently. 

"No, I need to know what you just said." 

Himchan glared. "That you're an idiot and a git." 

Youngjae rolled his eyes and spoke urgently. "Before that, idiot."

"That he was handsome...?"

"NO."

"What? He's really a nice hunk of meat-" 

"HIMCHAN."

Himchan looked confused and annoyed. 

"That you... love him?" 

Youngjae's heart sped up when he heard this. 

"What does it feel like to be in love?" 

Himchan pointed at Dojoon of Cube High School, who had previously declared his love for Youngjae. Dojoon was getting kicked in the stomach and was looking rather undignified as Junhong cackled. 

"You'd do anything. Enough to even go through Junhong's LTE kicks."

Himchan winced as Dojoon was kicked once again. 

Youngjae suddenly swore, finally thinking through why every single damn time Daehyun ignored him, he felt a lot worse than sitting through a whole day of soppy love confessions and wimpy fights. About how he'd brave through days and days of school just to be with cocky bastard, to see him smile, just to receive praise and that special infuriatingly y yet sassy remark from those perfect lips. How he'd secretly enjoy those days where they'd both have extra long tutoring sessions where he'd try to swear and stay mad at an increasingly cute Daehyun as the other boy pounded pointless facts about Napoleon, the Bubonic Plague, and Algebra Two into his brain. About how although he was ing bad at anatomy and memorizing facts, he somehow remembered that Daehyun had a small mark underneath his eye, how he had a surprisingly firm , how when he laughed, his eyes crinkled, and how he liked his coffee iced but not with too much sugar or milk. 

Youngjae sat back down, silently hating himself about how hurt Daehyun was, and how he had been avoiding the truth for so long. 

"Himchan, you're a genius." 

Himchan looked both worried and mildly pleased. 

"I don't know what you're talking about, but cool, I'm awesome-" 

Youngjae grabbed his shoulders, and yelled. 

"I LOVE JUNG DAEHYUN."

Himchan blinked.

"Yes."

"I LOVE HIM LOTS."

Himchan blinked again. 

"Uh, yes."

"I LOVE JUNG DAE-"

"YES. I GET IT."

Youngjae shook Himchan hard, internally screaming and wishing he could just die because how could HE, the most refined, perfect, awesome person, fall for such a COCKY, STUPID, TARD of an absolute BASTARD. Why him?!

Junhong suddenly came forward, hauling Dojoon by the collar. Youngjae blinked curiously, still internally beating himself up. 

"Hyung, I think you should hear this." 

Junhong's young face was lined with worry, his big eyes shining nervously. Dojoon grinned, his lips chapped and bleeding as he panted. 

"Junhong...?" Youngjae still gripped Himchan's shoulders, his interest finally turning to the fight that was going on around him and his best friend. Dojoon spoke, his voice rasping.

"You love Jung Daehyun? Well then you won't be seeing that bastard again." 

He threw his head back and laughed, his harsh laughter drifting through the slowly dying down fighting in the field. 

Youngjae didn't think. 

"What do you mean?" he said quietly, his blood going cold slowly.

Dojoon grinned again.

"Well," he slowly started, enjoying the expression on his crush's face. Youngjae snarled and let go of Himchan, harshly twisting Dojoon's collar so it was hard to breathe for him. Dojoon coughed, his laughter faltering as his face slowly purpled. 

"Speak faster if you actually want to live," Youngjae hissed quietly, his eyes boring holes into the other boy's face. Dojoon laughed weakly. 

"This is the first time you've paid so much attention to me-" 

His taunt was broken off as Youngjae coldly and swiftly swung once of his legs to kick Dojoon's stomach. 

"You better tell me soon, honey, otherwise you're end won't be quick." 

Fear flashed through Dojoon's eyes. He spoke quickly, his bleeding lips working fast as soon as he realized Youngjae was serious. 

"The kids at JYP, they-" 

Youngjae went cold. 

"What did they do?" 

Dojoon tried to breathe as the grip on his collar got tighter. 

"They...they got him-" 

Youngjae shook him harshly and harder. 

"Why?" 

"They-" 

"WHY?" 

"Because they know he's special to you," Dojoon rasped, his breath ragged. "They say he's your weak spot."

Youngjae's mind was spinning. "There's no way. He would've fought back-"

Dojoon laughed at this. 

"They said he didn't even fight back. Probably too scared-"

Youngjae slapped him, the sharp sounding resounding through the now slowly silent area, and brought Dojoon close to his face, fear pumping through his veins. He had to stop picturing Daehyun's face in pain- his eyes wide in horror, his arms bloodied, his face contorted in pain as they did who-knows-what to him to try to get Youngjae back for humiliating them for who knows what. 

"WHERE. IS. HE," Youngjae hissed, narrowing his eyes, hoping his fear didn't show in his face. 

Dojoon swallowed. "He's in the basement of the JYP-"

That was all Youngjae needed to hear. He quickly let go of Dojoon and let the injured boy smash to the ground as he summoned the rest of his gang. 

"We're going into battle," he announced coldly, eyeing each of the apprehensive faces in the crowd of boys. "They've taken what is mine." He turned to walk away, pulling in his coat. 

Dojoon started laughing. "You'll never get him back."

Youngjae turned slightly. "And before we all leave, someone shut him up and toss him out. We don't need him anymore." 

---------

We'll finally get to see Youngjae in action next chapter!! I'm writing this quickly because I have to go (again!)

This was kind of a plot chapter....I don't know why, but I don't really like it....><" I noticed that a lot of you commented!! I'll reply soon and read them all >< Thank you so much for commenting!! I love you guys. Thank you being so patient and taking your time to read my ty writing heh heh heh hue hue hue ;) You guys are literally the best

This chapter hasn't been fully edited yet, so it should be up tomorrow at this time fully edited!! :D Please excuse any errors~ *bows* 

Where have I been? Weeellll~ I was in USA's Capital, Washington DC, for a National History Day competition for a week, and then I had to go to camp, so that's two weeks of my time gone :x but hey! I wrote lots and lots on my phone so I have quite a few chapters!! (I just have to read them and touch them up because they and probably have a lot of errors since my phone's autocorrect is off ><") So I hope to update this and all my other fics finally!! I'm sorry! :S I'm sorry I made you guys wait for so long... TT I still love you guys lots and I promise I'd hug you guys if I ever met you all in person. *huggles for all* comment if you want a hug. If you don't comment, I'll still love you lots and you still get a hug.♥ ^u^/♥

I'lll keep this A/N nice and short, since I'm sick ><" I'm running a fever of 100 degrees Farenheit (which is a lot!) and so I should go to sleeps nows :3♥

As usual, comments and critiques are much appreciated!! :D♥

Thanks for reading! YOu guys are the BEST BEST BEST  BEST!!

*does a heart sign* SARANGHAEHAHAHEHAEHAHEEHAEHEHEYOOOOOOOOOOOO♥