I Don't Know

My Class President's Not This y?!

[A week later, in the hideout]

Youngjae grumbled when Himchan kicked down the bedroom door. He blinked blearily, trying to get the sleep out of his eyes. He had stayed up late last night, tossing and turning because of a certain someone. His mind unwillingly kept on replaying their date on repeat over and over again.

"RIIISEEE AANNDDD SHHIINNNEEEEEE~" Himchan hollered, and he opened the curtains, letting the blinding sunlight shine directly into Youngjae's eyes. Youngjae screeched and threw a very well-aimed pillow at Himchan's head. 

Himchan grinned. "RIISEE ANDD SHHH-"

"Shut the up!" Youngjae yelled back, hiding underneath the covers.

Himchan grinned. "Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today."

Youngjae groaned and rolled around on the bed. "I got no sleep last night. Again."

Himchan rolled his eyes. "It's been a fricking week, Youngjae. When we were fighting the other day, you didn't even enjoy it~ You usually love fighting."

Youngjae groaned again and Himchan sighed. 

"Get over the president, it's been a week, chill out, you love him."

Youngjae squeezed his eyes shut underneath the covers. No way, no way, no way, no ing way am I going to fall so easily, NO, I'm not going down without a fight-

He heard Himchan sit on his bed, the springs creaking, "Youngjae, you don't have to so opposed to falling in love so easil-"

"No." Youngjae hissed.

"Yoo Youngja-"

"NO," Youngjae squeaked.

"OI LISTEN-"

"NOOOOOOOooooo."

"YOUNGJAE-"

"NOOOOOOOO YOU LALALALA NONONONO-"

" YOU TOO LISTEN-"

"SEULPEOHAJIMA NO NO NO, HONJAGA ANYA NO NO NO, EONJENANANA NAEGE HANGSNG BICHI-"

"WHY THE ARE YOU SINGING APINK-"

"NO NO NO OPPA YAH NO NO NO NEVER-"

Himchan deliberately sat on Youngjae's head, making the blonde's face press painfully into the bed.

"OH FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, YOU'RE NOT PREGNANT WITH HIS CHILD, GET OVER YOURSELF."

Youngjae's retort was muffled. "MPMHPH-"

Himchan sat down harder, ignoring Youngjae's muffled screams of protest. 

"It doesn't matter if he's hot, I mean he's a good fighter after all, and he's smart, he has abs, for heaven's sake, and his gaze can get you pregnant, so marry him already."

Youngjae was screaming into the covers, trying to knock his friend off his head, but Himchan ignored him.

"If you don't want him, I'll take him. You have feelings, deal with them, shove it up your and call it a day."

Youngjae flailed his arms and swatted at Himchan's waist, but his raven haired friend wasn't done talking.

"Plus, stop making such a big deal. It's almost like you're ting stones or something."

Himchan wrinkled his nose. "Like really, really, really, lumpy ones that you find on the beach. Y'know, the ones that have jagged edges."

Youngjae made retching noises and suddenly grabbed Himchan's waist. With a triumphant cry, he wrapped his arms around his raven haired friend and flipped him on to the ground, where he let out a tiny scream and landed on the ground with a satisfying thump. Youngjae immediately sat up and pulled of his covers, his hair a mess and his face red from the lack of oxygen.

"Y'know what, screw you Kim Himchan, now I have the image of myself ting lumpy rocks-"

The doorbell suddenly rang. Youngjae growled. No one ever used the doorbell to their hideout unless they were new or looking for a fight, and Youngjae was not in the mood to fight at all today. Youngjae hauled Himchan up and dragged him to the door, and flung it open angrily, immediately yelling at the person outside.

"Go the hell away, I'm busy yelling at my ing friend about how unpleasant it is to  stones-"

He immediately broke off, his eyes widening as soon as he saw the (very) surprised person outside his doorstep.

. . ABORT. ABORT. MISSION GONE WRONG, I REPEAT. MISSION ABORT. 

Jung Daehyun looked hot, as usual (or even better, which totally wasn't fair), and Youngjae cursed himself for admiring the way those toned arms held on to his backpack straps, how Daehyun's belt fit snuggly around his slim hips, and how his white shirt hugged his torso in all the right places. 

With wide eyes, Daehyun looked at Youngjae's appearance and his vice-like grip on his friend, making Youngjae blush furiously when he realized that his hair was sticking up in all different places, his face was red, and, today out of all days, he had to be wearing the ing neon pink Care Bear with ing rainbows matching pajamas.

"I heard from Mr. Kim that you were sick, but," he laughed softly, his warm brown eyes trained on Youngjae's appearance. "I think you're all better."

Youngjae glared and blushed, frantically patting down his hair, clearing his throat. 

"Surprise, . I'm still sick. I don't want to see you. Go away."

Daehyun grinned, and Youngjae silently screamed at how suddenly the class president suddenly went from hot and y to cute and fluffy. NOT FAIR.

"I like your choice of pajamas, Miss Butterfly."

Youngjae bit his lip and glared. " you."

Himchan grinned. "Aren't they cute? I bought them for-HACK."

Youngjae suddenly gripped Himchan's collar tighter, silently daring him to say more. Himchan got the message as he gasped for air, trying not to laugh at his friend's red face.

Daehyun reached over and flicked at the pink plastic Care Bear, which was right above Youngjae's frantically beating heart. 

"I didn't say it was bad," he smirked, his handsome face lighting up. "I think it's rather cute."

Youngjae huffed, puffing out his cheeks. "Yeah right, thanks, no go away."

He tried slamming the door, but Daehyun quickly stuck his foot in the door to keep it from the closing. Youngjae, frustrated, started whacking the door, making the metal surface whine and groan. 

Daehyun smirked. "That's not going to work."

Youngjae screamed in frustration silently, but this time it was because Daehyun was a big fat .

"What do you want?" 

Daehyun was still smirking. "You're coming to school. You've been away for a week, and," Daehyun caught Youngjae's thin wrist. "Well, if I'm going to tame you properly, then I should keep a proper leash on you."

Youngjae struggled, trying to kick at Daehyun's shins.

" leashes-"

"Leashes are really cool, like bondange is a totally viable kink-" Himchan said, and he earned a well-aimed kick in the nuts from Youngjae. He doubled over in pain and curled up on the ground in fetal position on the ground, whining pitifully. Daehyun winced.

"Wow, you didn't need to kick him so hard in the babymaker, babe."

Youngjae struggled some more, and Daehyun grabbed his other arm as well.

"He doesn't need them anyways," Youngjae hissed, his face red. "He's probably used his more than his balls-"

Daehyun leaned closer, wrapping Youngjae's arms around his own torso. He nuzzled Youngjae's cheek, earning a soft gasp from the blonde. 

"Well, what about you?"

Youngjae shivered. "What about me?" he squeaked.

"Do you use your more than your-"

Youngjae squirmed and blushed.

" you, I'm a -" 

His eyes widened when Daehyun grinned triumphantly. 

"I didn't mean-"

He squeaked when Daehyun laughed, his breath tickling Youngjae's cheek, making Youngjae whimper.

"Did you?"

"I-"

Daehyun slid his hands around Youngjae's thin waist, pressing the blonde to himself and leaning his forehead against the blonde's.

"YOU SKEEZE, GET YOUR HANDS OFF-"

Daehyun massaged the small of Youngjae's back, making him shiver.

"Come to school?" Daehyun whispered.

"No."

"Please?" 

.... NOT THE PUPPY EYES-

"N-no-"

"But Youngjae, I miss torturing you at school," Daehyun whined, nipping softly at Youngjae's bright red ears, drawing a few unwilling giggles from the blonde.

"N-n-"

"Pwease?" 

Youngjae couldn't think. "Yes." He immediately widened his eyes in horror.

"Wait, no-"

Daehyun cackled gleefully and ruffled Youngjae's hair. "There's a good boy." He pinched Youngjae's cheek and winked.

 "I'll see you at school then, Yoo Youngjae~"

He casually walked out. Youngjae was livid. Forget y and cute, yOU-

"YOU COCKY BASTARD YOU DARE TO LAUGH AT THE GREAT ME? GET BACK HERE YOU ING-"

Himchan had to grab his friend from the behind and struggle as Youngjae tried to go after Daehyun, screaming. 

"Calm down Youngjae-"

"I'M GONNA RIP YOUR BALLS RIGHT OFF YOU'RE LOWER HALF, YOU ING-"

"YOUNGJAE YOU'RE IN YOUR HAIR LOOKS LIKE EINSTEIN ON CRACK AND YOU'RE IN YOUR PINK CARE BEAR PAJAMAS AND YOU'RE SCREAMING IN PUBLIC. PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP BEFORE I DISOWN YOU."

------

[In School]

Youngjae was furious. He stormed through the hallways with an angry and frustrated expression. 

Why the hell am I so easy around Daehyun? I'm supposed to be strong. I'm supposed to be-

"Yoo Youngjae?"

Youngjae, startled, looked up and realized he was in front of the student council office. Daehyun was in the doorway, looking mildly surprised.

"What gives me the pleasure of your presence at this time of day, my princess?" His eyes were glittering, and his mouth was pulled into a smirk.

Youngjae suddenly felt his mouth go dry as he raked his eyes over Daehyun's body. Is it because of his personality or is it because his thighs are the most gorgeous things in the whole entire universe. Or is it because he's a cocky bastard and- 

"You've got more cocky than muscles in your body," he told him.

"Uh, okay," Daehyun's eyebrows were raised, and he looked puzzled. "I am a cocky if that's what you're asking."

Youngjae blushed. "It's all your fault!" he accused, and Daehyun looked even more confused.

"Huh?-"

"It is! Now I can't even think straight when I'm with you!"

"Uh, Youngjae, babe," Daehyun frowned, reaching over and pressing his warm palm against Youngjae's forehead. "You high or something?"

"NO." Youngjae blushed furiously, the places where Daehyun touched him burning. He shoved Daehyun and ran away, screaming. Daehyun stood there, dumbfounded, with his hand slightly outstretched, his mouth slightly open. 

The student council secretary pushed out the door of the student council room, laughing. 

"I didn't expect that to happen." He was chuckling, his deep voice shaking.

Daehyun scowled. 

"Shut up, Yongguk."

-----------

Youngjae walked back to the classroom, silently screaming at himself as he opened the door. 

What was that?! 'You're more cocky than muscle?!' What the hell does-

He looked up and he glanced at the scene in the classroom. Some of the desks were askew, and some of the students were watching something happen in horror. Junhong was struggling to hold Himchan back, his forehead scrunched up in concentration. Himchan was in the middle of shouting profanities, his eyes almost black with anger. Youngjae stepped in, and there was a silence. Everyone in the classroom was looking at him.

"What the heck is going on here?"

His eyes fell on the papers that were scrunched up in Himchan's hand. He raised his hand slowly, and Himchan broke free from Junhong's grip and smashed the papers into Youngjae's hand. The blonde's eyes widened when he realized what the papers said.

Yoo Youngjae is Busan Wonbin's .The Red Butterfly's been tamed, since he's been spending all his energy sleeping around with Jung-

Youngjae didn't have to read the rest to know what the rest of the paper said. He crinkled the paper up and sat down quietly. Himchan thought that Youngjae wasn't actually to angry, but that thought was immediately changed when he saw Youngjae's hands shaking from an effort to stay calm, his hands easily snapping the hard plastic on his chair. 

------------

[After School]

Youngjae quietly sat down in the student council. He could feel Daehyun watching him closely, wondering why he was so quiet today. Daehyun cleared his throat.

"What's this? No sassy princess remarks? Well, this is a first." 

When Youngjae didn't reply, Daehyun frowned. 

"Are you still high?"

Youngjae immediately glared. "I DON'T DO DRUGS."

Daehyun grinned. "Good, because if you did, I'd have to punish you again."

Youngjae huffed. "As if you could punish me."

"Oh, you'd be surprised," Daehyun smirked, his hands lightly brushing at Youngjae's bangs, his warm fingers sliding across Youngjae's forehead.

"You sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine," Youngjae snapped.

Daehyun sat down, and Youngjae once again caught himself drooling at the way the other boy moved. For some reason, he felt even more pissed off.

"No, you're not fine," Daehyun insisted. He sounded genuinely concerned, and Youngjae couldn't help but blush at the other boy's sudden attentiveness.

"Forget it."

"Youngjae-"

"No."

"Yes?"

Youngjae felt something snap.

"Fine. You want to know?" Youngjae stood up, his fists bunched at his sides. 

"It's YOU. It's like you walked into my life and decided to sit yourself there, like a ing parasite. You force these idiotic tutoring sessions that don't help me at all. And, unlike you, I have a reputation to keep in the streets, and you and your stupid, ing, cocky self, just waltzed right in and toppled everything down to the ground. You keep on dragging me around, forcing me to sit through hours and hours of  studying where it's basically you molest me on the damn spot, and you act all chummy with me now?!?! And don't say I didn't say no because oh, I SO DID. You just decided to come in with your STUPID Busan accent and disregard me." 

Youngjae was yelling now, and he was panting harshly. Oh god, someone stop me. I don't mean it, I don't-

"Just because you can fight, doesn't make you ing special! You run around and fight my fights, thinking 'OH I'm the ING BEST', but I'll have you know that you and I wish that you'd just out of my life, you ."

Youngjae watched in horror as each of his words whipped the boy sitting in front of him. The class president visibly flinched each time Youngjae at him louder and louder, his big brown eyes wincing slightly, and his body stiffening each time Youngjae spoke. Youngjae was screaming at himself. , stop, this stuff isn't true. 

Youngjae's anger, however, was unstoppable.

"You think you're the best thing in the world that's ever happened to me, right? Well you're wrong. It's the worst. I hate it when you get so close to me. It's ing annoying and I hate everything about you. Piss off."

There was a silence that was only broken by Youngjae's harsh breathing. Once Youngjae got his thoughts collected together, he immediately opened his mouth to apologize.

"Look, I didn't-"

The look on the president's face cut him off. Daehyun no longer looked like the cocky president he usually was. Instead, he looked like a little boy who had just been hit; his hands fell limply at his sides, his big brown eyes filled with hurt. His hands were clenched into fists.

"Daehyu-"

"Okay," Daehyun said quietly, suddenly looking resigned and angry. "I understand. Fine."

"Wait-" Youngjae felt his heart stop.

"I'll listen to you. I'll just let you go free. You're no longer Yoo Youngjae to me. You're just another student among the tens of thousands out there." He stood up.

"Thanks for sincerely telling me that you hated me before I fell in love with you." His voice dripped with sarcasm, but Youngjae felt his heart drop out of his body.

Daehyun walked out and slammed the door behind him, leaving Youngjae feeling strangely empty and shocked.

This is great. I mean, now I can finally go back to fighting and skipping school. I hate that bastard anyways. So what if he likes me? Who cares? Who needs him?

Youngjae stood there in the silent, empty room, unable to understand why he wasn't happy, and why there were fat tears slowly rolling down his cheeks. 

For the first time in forever, Yoo Youngjae cried. 

----------

('∀'●)♡ Omg guys! I'm sorry for no update in awhile! I've had to perform with my band in so many events, and my fingers are sore from pressing the strings (waahhhhhh TT TT) I've had so much going on that I just didn't have time to do anything :X I'm sorry! *does a dogeza thing and repeatedly smacks head against tile flooring* (。-_-。)

This chapter hasn't been edited yet (i just wanted to get it to you guys ASAP♥ you all deserve it) This one's rather long (3K works about), but I don't know why but I don't really like it ><" I feel like Daehyun should be cockier is some parts and Jae should be a sasspot more often than I've written. (。-_-。) Tell me how you feel in the comments!! (^∀^)

I'm going to come back tomorrow and change up a few things! (。-_-。) So, if you want to see the revised version, come back tomorrow (6/5/14) at this time and it should be up! =3=~♪ I can't do it right now because authornim needs her sleeps. kekeke (ˆڡˆ)v

I READ ALL YOUR COMMENTS, HAHAHA. I'm just realizing now that our resident little Jung Dickbutt has been turning some of you on(?). Sorry to give you visuals of people ting sandstones, it wasn't my intention to do that but it kinda came out (no pun intended)! (ˆڡˆ)v (ˆڡˆ)v but OMG-

I was really worried that the really corny jokes I made in the last chapter would ....๏◡๏ IM SO GLAD YOU GUYS FOUND IT FUNNY ;A; *my life is complete* ('∀'●)♡ Thank you for laughing, puahahahaha. ('∀'●)♡

I hope you guys can continue on being your awesome selves and give my fic lots of love! I will do my best to satisfy you guys to the fullest♥

I will get around to answering your comments soon! I PROMISU!!! ♥♥♥ ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ

Wow! So many subscribers! ('∀'●)♡ HOLLAH 221 SUBSCRIBERS!! ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾ I hope you enjoy your stay♥ I'll try not to creep you guys out /too much/. ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾ *evil cackling*

As usual, comments and critiques are appreciated! ('∀'●)♡

Thanks for reading, guys!♥♥♥♥ ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ

Did anyone get my APink reference? NoNoNo is the cutest thing since Gee and Shy Boy, and I think if you haven't given it a try, you should! It's the cutest!