The Butterfly Tamer

My Class President's Not This y?!

[The Next Day]

Himchan snickered. "I can't believe you're actually going to school two days in a row. What happened to you?" 

Youngjae grumbled. "That stupid class prez told me he'd tell me where he learned to do that kick." He trudged along, already annoyed that he had to go to school for this. 

-------

[Flashback]

"I'm was sent to tame you, Butterfly Youngjae." Daehyun turned to leave, his handsome face pulled into a smirk. With a gasp, Youngjae snapped out of his daze.

"W-wait, y-you-WHOA!" Youngjae squeaked as he clumsily tripped over his other foot, swearing profusely. What the heck is wrong with me? I never trip.

Daehyun was standing in the doorway, his eyebrows raised. Youngjae composed himself and gave the other boy his signature glare. 

"You can't leave. You're going to tell me how you did that."

Daehyun chuckled. "Did what?" He blinked innocently. Youngjae scowled. He wasn't used to other people disobeying him like this.

"That kick. Even can't kick that high-" 

Daehyun walked over and ruffled Youngjae's fluffy blonde hair, grinning as Youngjae quickly flung a punch at him. However, to Youngjae's surprise, Daehyun caught it easily, his warm palms enclosing the blonde's fist. A minty scent wafted through the air. 

"I guess," he smirked. "You're just going to have to come to school to find out." He sauntered out, hands in his pockets. At the doorway, he turned around and gave Youngjae a smirk, before turning back and walking back to the school. Youngjae's mouth was dropped open. Did that cocky bastard just directly disobey me and avoid my question? 

There was a snort from the other side of the room. Himchan, still tied up and on the ground, was curled into a ball, laughing so hard there were tears in his eyes.

Youngjae glared at him. "Kim Himchan, have you finally lost it?"

Tearily, Himchan looked up, laughing and gasping for air. "The look on your face was priceless! I like our class president!" 

Youngjae shot his friend another piercing glare before he untied Himchan.

"Shut up!"

The raven haired boy sat up, rubbing his wrists and chuckling. "He has my vote when it's re-election at school."

Youngjae smacked his best friend on the arm, making him wince.

"Shut the hell up!"

[Flashback End]

----------

As soon as Youngjae and Himchan entered the school, they spotted their teacher. Mr. Kim looked up at Youngjae, surprise written on his face.

"Yoo Youngjae, what are you doing in school-"

Youngjae smirked at Mr. Kim. "Surprise, motherer."

"That's not a way to speak to your teacher-"

Himchan slung his hand around Mr. Kim, batting his eyelashes. "Why don't you let him off this time, Mr. Kim?" 

Youngjae smirked and slung his arm around the teacher's other shoulder, batting his eyelashes and pouting. "Yeah why don't you?"

The teacher blushed, and he cleared his throat uncomfortably. God, this guy's so disgusting. 

"W-well I guess I'll-"

Another voice spoke. "Yoo Youngjae? You actually came to school?"

Himchan and Youngjae spun around, and sure enough, Jung Daehyun was standing behind them, his eyes sparkling with amusement, his hand holding a black book bag that was casually slung over his shoulder. Today, his brown hair was slightly styled, and he wore a belt that wrapped loosely around his hips, giving him a y look. His blazer and his white button up were both rolled up to his elbows, revealing his toned arms slightly. Youngjae felt his eyes slowly glare at the other boy's backside. Damn it, those pants still fit him perfectly.

He tore his eyes away from Daehyun's body and focused on the Busan boy's handsome face, glaring defiantly.

"So what if I did?"

Daehyun's eyes twinkled with amusement. "Good job," he said demurely, and then walked into his classroom. Youngjae hated himself for feeling happy that he was praised. 

"That cocky little ." 

Youngjae wasn't sure what do to with himself, and he gripped on to Mr. Kim's arm tighter, making him cringe while emitting a noise of pain. The blonde snapped out of his daze and tilted his head to the side, looking innocent. 

"Mr. Kim~ are you hurting? Youngjae is sorry," he pouted. Mr. Kim immediately flushed again and ran down the hallway, his ears red. Himchan laughed and turned to his best friend to say something, but the blonde was no longer there. He had angrily flung open the door that Daehyun had walked into. 

Inside the room, the classroom had fallen silent. All the students stared wide-eyed at Youngjae. Well, all except one. Someone cleared his throat. 

"I-is there a p-problem, Youngjae?" A timid boy from the other side of the room bravely stepped forward. Youngjae immediately glanced over. 

"Jung Daehyun."

"H-huh?"

Youngjae strode over and slammed his hands down on Daehyun's desk, causing the president to look up from his book with mild surprise. Youngjae turned and glared at all the people in the room.

"Everyone, out." 

They shuffled slowly.

"Out!" Youngjae snarled, and all of them quickly filed out, evidently wondering what the class president ever did to encounter the Red Butterfly's wrath.

When the blonde looked back at Daehyun, the brown haired boy was looking down at his book again, leaning back on the hind legs of his chair, like he had forgotten Youngjae was even there. What the hell? Fine, I'll just force whatever I want out of him.

Youngjae leaned over and sat in Daehyun's lap. The brown haired boy glanced up, smiled briefly, and then glanced back down at his book. Who does he think he is? 

Youngjae growled and smacked the book out of the other boy's hands. Daehyun looked up in surprise, and Youngjae pressed himself against Daehyun's chest, batting his eyelashes. The president looked at Youngjae with sudden interest. 

"What is it, Yoo Youngjae?" Good, I have his attention now. No one is able to resist me. Ever. This'll teach him a lesson.

"Teach me." The blonde stubbornly yet purposefully swung his leg over his side, so that he was straddling Daehyun. 

The brown haired boy grinned. "Teach you?"

Youngjae was a little disappointed that Daehyun was so easily taken down by his seduction. I didn't even try that hard. Ugh, how boring.

"Daehyunnie~ you promised!"

"Alright." Daehyun's eyes glittered with amusement and mischief. "Today, during our lunch period, I'll find you."

Youngjae, getting what he wanted, nodded, and nearly fell over when Daehyun suddenly stood up.

"To tell you the truth, I'd have never thought that the Yoo Youngjae would ask me for something like this."

The brown haired boy's beautiful lips were pulled back into a grin of amusement. He stretched casually, his white button up riding up slightly to reveal the smooth, toned, and tanned skin underneath.

"What?" Youngjae was confused. What's he talking about?

Daehyun smirked and held up his book. His history book. "Tutoring." 

Youngjae was speechless. . Did I just get brushed off by another person?

The brown haired boy smiled, sticking one hand casually into his pockets.

"I'll come find you at lunch then."

He sauntered out, knowing fully that he had easily won this battle, opened the door, and left. Every single one of their classmates watched with their eyes as round as marbles when the class president walked out of the classroom, leaving the school's most beautiful and toughest student on the ground, mouth hanging open.

----------

[At Lunch]

Himchan and Junhong howled in laughter. Youngjae immediately smacked both of them across the shoulders and glared at his gang members, silently daring them to laugh along with his best friends. He groaned.

"Yoo Youngjae!" Himchan laughed. "Congratulations! I'd never have thought I'd even live to see the day where our Red Butterfly is outsmarted by someone other than me!"

The gang chuckled a little, which turned immediately into muffled snorts and coughs as Youngjae suddenly stood up, red faced and glaring.

"If any of you laugh, I will flay you alive, skin you, flush your remains down a school toilet, and force feed your skin to the ing dogs."

"Owch," the reason for Youngjae's irritation said. 

Youngjae spun around, and the whole cafeteria watched silently as the brown haired boy stepped up to Youngjae casually. There were already whispers.

"Prez has gone insane."

"I know, I mean I thought he was totally hot and all, but he's talking to HIM-"

"Since when were they casual like that? I want to be close to both of them!"

"Was Daehyun taken in by Butterfly's pretty face? Oh boy, he's in for some deep ."

"Oh god, I can't watch this. Poor Daehyun. He's going to get flayed alive."

"They actually look good together, don't they?"

Youngjae glared menancingly. "I thought I told you I wasn't going to take tutoring from a pile of horse , Jung Daehyun," he hissed. He wasn't interested in learning how Daehyun did that kick last night anymore.

Daehyun raised his eyebrows. "They saying is 'a useless pile of cow dung', Yoo Youngjae."

"I don't care! You're just not worth my time! Go the hell away!" Youngjae hissed.

Daehyun grinned. "I just need to make myself worth your time? So I just need to prove that I'm a good tutor?" 

Youngjae groaned. How clueless and stupid can this guy get?

"Hell no-"

The class president ignored Youngjae. "Okay, here I go."

"Wait, no-"

Daehyun cleared his throat. "Who was the American President that ordered the atomic bomb to be dropped on Japan near the end of World War Two?"

"I don't give a flying , Jung Dae-"

"I'm sure you do. The president was Truman. Harry S. Truman, the thirty-third president of the United States of America."

"Jung Daehyun, you-"

"That's spelled T-R-U-M-A-N. Truman."

"Shut up!"

"He only came into office because Franklin Delano Roosevelt died whilst in office."

Youngjae swung his leg to kick Daehyun square in the crotch, but Daehyun blocked it easily. Snarling, Youngjae swung again and again, until Daehyun held both of Youngjae's wrists in his hands and pulled him, so their faces were close together. Youngjae, blushing, struggled.

"How dare you-"

"Just try to think of true-man. He was a trustworthy man, if he did say so himself."

Youngjae tried to stomp on Daehyun's foot, hissing. Daehyun, amused, gripped Youngjae's wrists tighter and stepped on the blonde's toes so he couldn't move his feet.

"You asshatyou-"

"He was convinced the only effective way to end the war with the least casualties was to drop the bomb directly over Hiroshima and a few other cities." Daehyun leaned forward again, and his breath ghosted over Youngjae's seething face. 

"Who the do you think you are?"

Daehyun pressed his forehead against Youngjae's. "There were so many dissenting opinions about the bomb, but in the end, Truman gave the verdict and the bombs were dropped, calling for Japan's immediate surrender and ultimately ending World War Two in the East."

"Shut the  up!" 

"So, Youngjae-ah, who was the American President that ordered the atomic bomb to be dropped on Japan near the end of World War Two?" 

Youngjae, without thinking immediately answered.

"Harry S. Truman, who was the thirty-third American President."

The blonde's eyes immediately widened and his mouth dropped. How the hell did I do that? More importantly, how the hell did he do that? 

Daehyun chuckled. "Good job, Youngjae. That wasn't so hard, was it?"  Bastard.

Youngjae blushed furiously, secretly happy that he was being praised again. "No, that was-"

Daehyun smirked, and Youngjae involuntarily whimpered. His shoulders suddenly looked so broad and wide, and his smirking handsome lips looked so kissable. Make that a y bastard.

"I'll see you after school in the student council office to give you lessons then, Youngjae." He grinned, the smile lighting up his handsome face.

I hate the class president so much.

------

⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳° YOU GUYS!! YOU GUYS!! Thanks for reading! ₍₍ ᕕ(´◓⌓◔)ᕗ⁾⁾ your comments make it all worth it, hahaha!! ೖ(⑅σ̑ᴗσ̑)ೖ 

Fun Fact: I actually ran out of profanities to use. Is that even possible? KEKEKE(し_し)

For those of you who don't know me, this is only my second fic, haha! ⊂(´・◡・⊂ )∘˚˳°  I'm relatively new to this, so please treat me well. (◡ ‿ ◡ ✿)♥

Comments and critiques are appreciated! ⁽͑ʺˀ˙̭ˁʺ⁾̉

Thanks for reading!! I love you guys!! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

The facts on Harry Truman are real. HAHAHA IM SUCh A NERD DON't HATE ME.