The Red Butterfly

My Class President's Not This y?!

He laughed. "I'll let you off if you'll be my lover."

Youngjae's mood was immediately soured. At first, he had thought that Siwon of SM Institute had come here for an actual fight, and he was excited to test this cool new move out that he and Himchan developed a few days ago. However, as soon as those words left the SM gang leader's mouth, Youngjae was immediately bored. The blonde lazily looked up. You aren't the first one.

"Hell no."

Siwon grinned, thinking that he had control over the situation. "Well then, you're just going to regret it." He motioned his hand, and the boys that were following behind in his wake now surged forward, hands open, ready to fight. Youngjae sighed. Himchan made a move to motion their men forward, but Youngjae lazily held up a hand, telling his followers to halt their strides. 

"I'll deal with the trash, you guys just take it out and put it by the curb this time."

Himchan grinned, his red lips erupting into a smile. "Good, I was hoping you'd say that. I'm wearing new pants today!" The raven haired boy proudly showed his new uniform pants. Youngjae laughed and stepped forward into the frenzy of people coming at their side all at once. 

Fighting was liberating. Without any rules, teachers, and know-it-all adults to hold him back, all Youngjae had to do was twist and turn his body, and his problems- his enemies- would fall, one by one, at his feet, bowing their head in apology.

A few kicks and punches later, SM Institute's toughest boys were on the floor, keeled over in pain as Youngjae stood over them, not even breaking a sweat. Siwon looked visibly worried. "I guess they don't call you the 'Red Butterly' for nothing, eh? You really do paint your opponents red."

Youngjae rolled his eyes and lifted his leg, kicking Siwon right across the head. Siwon uttered a 'truly beautiful' before falling face first into the ground.

Himchan clapped. "Two minutes! Jae~ you're slowing down~" He then turned around and motioned for the other guys from their academy to 'take out the trash'. Youngjae grumbled.

"I woke up with a stiff neck this morning." Himchan laughed.

"Excuses, excuses," he sang, patting his friend on the back.

Youngjae flipped his blonde hair and puffed his cheeks out, glaring and pouting at his raven haired best friend. "You were the one who said we should fight them! And you didn't do any of the work!" 

Himchan laughed. "I worked on forming this gang, so shush. Besides, you told is not to get involved."

Youngjae grumbled and dusted himself off, secretly knowing his friend was right. "We're going to be late for school on the one day I actually decide to go."

Himchan snickered. "Aw, is the Red Butterfly upset?"

Youngjae smacked his friend playfully in the arm. "Do me a favor. Shut up."

"Yes, Your Highness," Himchan sang, and quickly ran away from Youngjae as the blonde leaned over and tried to whack his friend again.

---------

[At TS School]

The teacher sat there, going on and on about the importance of school. Youngjae stared blankly back, occasionally picking his nails, biting his lips, and zoning out. God, this teacher's really persistent.

The teacher was saying something. "You need to listen and respect me, Yoo Youngjae. I may be just another teacher, but I'm also important-"

Youngjae interrupted, his eyes drilling holes into the teacher's head defiantly. "But, Mr. Kim, if you want respect from me, you must respect me as well. That's how respect works." The teacher gaped.

"Yoo Youngjae! I have never said anything about my disrespect for you-"

Youngjae interrupted his teacher again. "I heard you in the bathroom yesterday. You were saying 'that Yoo Youngjae is a worthless piece of sh-"

The teacher's eyes widened, and he cleared his throat, looking nervously around at his superiors that were watching their interaction. "Anyways, Youngjae-ah...please take school more seriously. You're all dismissed."

Himchan and Youngjae immediately got up, sighing loudly as they clambered out the door. 

"That teacher is such a bastard," Himchan scoffed. Youngjae rolled his eyes.

"Tell me something I don't already know," he replied. The school bell rang, signifying the end of the day. The two friends trailed out and headed to their normal hang out spot downtown.

------------

Youngjae stared pointedly at the crack on the ceiling, laying spread-eagle on the floor. Himchan and half the gang were out fighting somewhere, and they weren't supposed to be back until fifteen minutes later. Youngjae let out a shout, making some of his friends jump.

"Ah! I'm bored!"

One of his buddies, Junhong, grinned and tilted his head.

"Hyung, what do you expect us to do about that?" 

Normally, no one dared to talk to Youngjae that way, unless they were Himchan. However, Junhong had somehow gotten on the blonde's soft side and stayed there, enabling him to to no end. 

Youngjae huffed. "I'm going to come over there and beat the living daylights out of you." Junhong laughed, unfazed. 

"Wah~ I'm so scared~" he sarcastically shot back, grinning. Youngjae lifted his head and shot the pink-haired boy a playful glare before lowering his head back on the cold concrete. Suddenly, a sultry yet unfamiliar voice spoke through the silence.

"Is there a Yoo Youngjae here?"

Immediately, the gang members got up, eyeing the newcomer warily. Normally, no one dared to walk into Yoo Youngjae's hideout without fully intending to fight (or to die), so they all sized the newcomer up. Youngjae didn't even bother looking at the boy.

"It depends. What do you need him for?"

There was a low chuckle. "I've been sent by Mr. Kim to-"

Youngjae's head shot up, and as quick as a flash, Youngjae had his fists bunched in the boy's collar, glaring menancingly into the other's brown eyes. "He sent you? That disrespectful sun of a-"

"Actually, Youngjae," the boy flashed a handsome smile, his eyes glinting mischeviously. "It's pronounced son, not sun."

Youngjae blinked, confused. Then, immediately realizing his mistake, blushed in embarrassment, while the other boy laughed. The gang members stood there dumbly, having never seen their heartless leader act that way with a total stranger. Whatever. He's a good kid, so with a few punches and threats, he'll be gone in three seconds.

"What do you want?" he hissed. 

"My name's Jung Daehyun, and I've-"

Youngjae interrupted and rolled his eyes. "Yeah, yeah, class president, valedictorian, student of the year, good kid, popular, pretty girls follow you, I know the whole lot. What do you want?" 

Daehyun raised his eyebrows. "You really are just as pretty as they say...Just not quite..." he smiled. "Not quite so nice on the inside." You little .

"Do you want to die?"

Daehyun ignored his question. A light hit Daehyun's figure, and for the first time, Youngjae noticed that Daehyun was actually good-looking. It wasn't that Youngjae didn't see Daehyun before in school, it was just he had never really looked at the other boy fully. His brown hair was slightly messy, his eyes were the deepest brown, and his full lips, which were curved into an infuriatingly confident smirk, looked so appetizing. His tall stature was only accented by how tightly and snuggly the school uniform fit around his toned torso, and his pants were tightly fitted around his form, showing off Daehyun's legs and backside. Youngjae suddenly felt tongue-tied. y. Since when did the school uniform look good on anyone?

"-jae? Youngjae? Hello?" The pair of lips moved, and Youngjae suddenly realized that Daehyun had been talking to him. "Earth to Youngjae. What are you, an alien? Should I speak your language? Beep, boop, bop, rah-tah. Hello?"

Youngjae glared at him. "What?"

"I was talking to you." Daehyun suddenly smirked. "You're drooling, You like what you see?" 

Youngjae flushed and quickly wiped the side of his mouth. "Hell no."

Junhong called. "Get a room!", causing Youngjae to shoot a menacing glare back at the younger gangster. Daehyun cleared his throat.

"Look, I've got to go to a class meeting after this, so I've got to run. Did you hear what I just said?"

Youngjae glanced back at Daehyun, hating the world. "No, I didn't."

"I said, I'm here to ta-"

They were suddenly interupted by a loud bang on their hideout door. The door slammed open, and Siwon of SM Institute was back. Youngjae groaned. He really doesn't know when to give up, does he?

"What the hell do you want this time, you weak sack of ?"

Siwon grinned triumphantly and threw Himchan to the ground. Himchan was tied up, his lip slightly bleeding.

"I caught a stray on the street and I decided to give it back."

Himchan looked up at Youngjae, his eyes full of pain. "Sorry, Jae, they caught us when we weren't paying attention."

Youngjae snarled and stepped forward, but Siwon placed a foot on Himchan's leg, making the raven haired boy whimper. "Only if you go on a date with me."

"You're really persistent, aren't you?" Youngjae clicked his tongue, annoyed.

Youngjae placed a hand on Daehyun's warm chest and pressed him back warningly, telling him not to get involved. He looked at the brown haired boy's face, expecting to find fear, but Daehyun's brown eyes were trained on Siwon, looking at him interestingly, as if he were just a simple piece of meat waiting to be sold at a market. Youngjae was confused at how the other boy was staying calm, but he saved questions for another time. He turned to Siwon, staring at the other boy coldly.

"Fine. Break his leg."

Siwon's eyes widened with disbelief. "Wha-"

"I said break it. I don't want to go on a date with you."

"But Himchan's your best friend-"

"He'll understand." Youngjae crossed his arms. "Right Himchan?"

Himchan quickly caught on that Youngjae wanted him to fight back, and nodded, inviting Siwon to snap his leg clean in half. If he dared to.

Siwon raised his leg hesitatingly, and shot a glance at Youngjae. Seeing that the blonde watched on coldly, he brought his foot down right on Himchan's exposed leg-

"Stop."

Daehyun's Busan accented voice cut through the tension. Youngjae blinked in surprise as Daehyun moved forward. What the hell does the class president think he's getting himself into?

"Daehyun, move-" Youngjae tried to yank him back, but Siwon brought his leg back on the ground, eyeing Daehyun with open hostility.

"Who the  are you?" Siwon looked annoyed and confused.

Daehyun smiled, tucking his hands into his pockets. "I'm their class president. If one of my classmates get hurt, I'm going to be in deep trouble, so-"

Siwon snarled, grinning as he interrupted the brown haired boy. "Well, class prez, I think you've stepped in the wrong playground today. Have you ever tasted blood before? 'Cause-"

Daehyun stood there, unfazed, and interrupted Siwon.

"So you're interested in our school's Red Butterfly?"

His eyes were glittering. Youngjae had enough sense to stay back and watch Daehyun closely. He didn't mind the class president getting beat up, but there was something about this guy that he couldn't quite place his finger on.

"So what if I am?" Siwon snapped. Daehyun smirked, and suddenly grabbed Youngjae by the arm, pulling him into himself so Youngjae's cheek was resting on his warm chest, making an indignant noise.

"Ya, Jung Daehyun, what the hell do you think you're-"

Daehyun s his hand around Youngjae's thin waist, immediately shutting the feisty blonde up.

"He's dating me."

Youngjae immediately turned bright red with shock.

Everyone else in the room, including Himchan on the floor, shouted a "What?!", and Youngjae's eyes felt like they were going to pop out of his sockets. Who the hell does this punk think he is? 

He was about the shove himself away from the other boy when Siwon let out an enraged cry.

"You're asking for this one, you piece of !" Livid, Siwon flung himself at Daehyun. Youngjae quickly leaped away, immediately sighing. Well, there goes Jung Daehyun's pretty face.

He waited for the crack of Daehyun's jaw, but it never came. Youngjae blinked in disbelief. Instead of getting hit, Daehyun dodged Siwon's frontal attack, and within a blink of an eye, he had spun, swinging one of his long legs, and brought his leg down on Siwon's shoulder with a large crack. Siwon howled in pain and immediately dropped to the ground. Blearily, Siwon tried to attack the class president again, but Daehyun smartly smacked Siwon across the face and picked Siwon up by his hair.

"If you ever approach a TS student and mess them up like you did to Kim Himchan, you're screwed." Daehyun's voice was low and threatening. He leaned in closer so Siwon, who was on the ground, could see Daehyun eye-to-eye. 

"And don't ever touch what's mine. You got that, Choi Siwon of SM Institute?" Siwon's eyes widened with fear, and he was whimpering.

"H-How did you kn-know my n-name?"

"That's President Jung to you, Siwon-ah."

"P-president J-jung...?"

Daehyun smirked playfully, but yet the gesture never quite reached his eyes. Youngjae shivered. Oh god, that was y.

"I'm the class president. I remember all the names of the students that would ever pose a threat to our campus's security."

With that, he grabbed Siwon by the scruff and tossed him out of the hideout. There was a silence. Himchan (who was still on the floor), Junhong, and the rest of the gang just stared at their class president dumbly, their eyes as big as saucers. Daehyun brushed his hands of nonchalantly, his eyes finding Youngjae's own in the dimly lit room. Youngjae shivered and involuntarily backed away. The aura around Daehyun was raw and masculine. The blonde wasn't sure if he liked it or not, but it didn't stop him from whimpering when Daehyun stepped closer.

"Now, where was I? Ah, that's right," Daehyun snapped his fingers, as if remembering something. "You asked me what I was doing here. My answer is..."

Daehyun leaned forward so his eyes were on the same level as Youngjae's, his handsome face smirking. Why the hell is my heart beating so fast?

"I was sent here to tame you, Butterfly Youngjae."

----------

Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think I could improve on or what you think of this chapter in the comments below! 

Did anyone catch my "One Shot" reference? No? Okay...ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ"

I love you guys! ♥♥ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

thanks for reading!! ʕ •ᴥ•ʔʕ •ᴥ•ʔʕ •ᴥ•ʔ