Busan Wonbin?!

My Class President's Not This y?!

[After School that Day in the Student Council Office]

Youngjae glared at the student council door, his eyes drilling holes into the door's wooden surface.  that president.

"You want to me?" 

Youngjae spun around, his eyes resting on the class president's handsome figure behind him. , did I say that out loud?

"You didn't say that out loud," Daehyun said, a bemused expression on his face. Then how the hell-

"You're face is literally an open book." Daehyun watched as many emotions ran through the blonde's face. "You've never heard of that term before?"

Youngjae hadn't, but he wasn't going to give Daehyun the satisfaction of winning. He ignored him.

"I'm here for your stupid tutoring." 

Daehyun chuckled. "Yes, kitty, I realized that." He stepped past Youngjae's figure and entered the empty student council room. As his back was turned, Youngjae cautiously peered around the room, breathing in the musty scent of paperwork. 

"I'm NOT a cat," the blonde huffed, unwillingly sitting down and crossing his arms across his chest Daehyun brought over a history text book and sat down beside the angry blonde. 

"You're fickle like one, Yoo Youngjae," he chuckled as he said that.

"What the hell do you mean by-"

Daehyun interrupted him. "What did you need help on?" Daehyun patiently asked. Youngjae, irritated by the way Daehyun brushed him off earlier, silently decided to be the most stubborn student in the world. 

"I don't need any help." He glared at Daehyun. Daehyun glanced back and sighed, running his hands through his brown hair. Youngjae tried not to stare. 

"Yoo Youngjae. If you're grade is a D in World History, you obviously need some assistance. What do you need help on?" 

Youngjae huffed and pouted, glaring at Daehyun. I dare you to push me.

"As I said, I don't ing need any help-"

Daehyun reached over, and before Youngjae could react, he flipped Youngjae on to the desk. Youngjae's back hit the cold wooden surface, and he gasped and swore as Daehyun stepped in between his legs and pinned his arms down on either side of the blonde's head. 

Daehyun leaned in, his eyes narrowing and never leaving Youngjae's face. The blonde squeaked and whimpered, suddenly struck by how much stronger Daehyun was compared to himself. He blushed and struggled.

"Get the hell off me you ing -"

Daehyun's strong arms only tightened, and Youngjae was once again pushed on to the table, with Daehyun leaning over him. 

"I'll ask once again," Daehyun said in a sultry tone. "Is there anything you need help on?" 

Youngjae spat at him, already feeling his resolve weakening. He's a if he thinks I'm going down without a fight.

" no." 

Daehyun suddenly smirked, and Youngjae's eyes widened. Uh oh, that can't be a good sign.

"Then I guess the bad student needs to be punished for not listening to his teacher." 

Youngjae gasped when Daehyun slowly brushed his lips against the hallow of his neck, softly kissing the sensitive spot. When he bit his lip to prevent himself from softly and glared at the other boy. Daehyun smirked and rolled his hips against Youngjae's backside, making the blonde's angry gaze turn from hatred to utter shock. Youngjae heard himself mewl, and when Daehyun slowly swiped his hot tongue across the blonde's full lips, Youngjae cried out softly, blushing as Daehyun rolled his hips again. Daehyun leaned and placed his lips near Youngjae's ear, his hot breath making Youngjae shudder. 

"What do you need to learn?" 

Without thinking, Youngjae lifted his legs up and wrapped them around Daehyun's hips.

"If I tell you, would you keep going?" 

Daehyun's eyes widened, looking genuinely surprised. Youngjae secretly high-fived himself for surprising the class president.. Daehyun's eyes were unreadable, but he looked at the blonde below him with real interest. Who's the smartass now?

"It depends, I guess." He tilted his head cockily, and Youngjae knew that the other boy knew how much that gesture ticked him off. Two can play this game. He doesn't even know how many people I've seduced to get what I want.

The blonde widened his eyes and threaded his fingers slowly through the other boy's brown hair, relishing its softness, before pulling Daehyun's head down so their noses were touching. 

"What can you teach me?" Youngjae asked, and Daehyun smirked.

"A lot of things." 

ert.

"What kind of things?" Youngjae blinked innocently, while his mind was going through the long list of every possible dirty thing that Daehyun could teach him.

"Whatever you want," Daehyun answered just as innocently.

Cocky ert.

Youngjae, unwilling to admit defeat, tightened his legs around Daehyun's waist, effectively crushing the other boy's toned body to his own. Daehyun grinned and tightened his grip on Youngjae's wrists.

"We could start with..."

Youngjae was sure he won this time.

"....Chernobyl."

Oh for 's sake, make that a y cocky ert.

Youngjae quickly wrenched his hands and tried to slap Daehyun away in disgust, but Daehyun caught on and shoved Youngjae back down on the table. 

"Listen up, Youngjae-," he began. Youngjae immediately turned his head in the other direction.

"LALALALA YOU HAHA LLALALALALALA I CAN'T HEAR YOU," he sang. Daehyun tried to explain to him about history, but his Busan accented voice was drowned out by Youngjae's shrill singing. After awhile, Youngjae realized that Daehyun had tried to stop talking and he slowly trailed off, noticing Daehyun's amused glances. He turned red and cleared his throat. 

"I won that one," he triumphantly declared.

Daehyun suddenly slid a cool hand up Youngjae's shirt, causing him to gasp, grinning as Youngjae unconciously pushed himself into the touch. 

"Chernobyl was a terrible accident that happened in Ukraine 1986." , it's beginning, wait-

Youngjae tried to summon his wits, but his brain was immediately scattered when Daehyun slid another hand up his shirt. He couldn't find his voice, and he had no choice but to listen to Daehyun's lecture, shuddering underneath the brown haired boy's smooth circlular motions on his stomach.

"It was a nuclear powerplant that was undergoing an experiment to save power when the scientists lost control," Daehyun lightly said, watching Youngjae gasp and shudder beneath him. He said 'lost control' with an emphiasis on those two last words. His hands were massaging the blonde's stomach, making him tremble and unconciously roll his hips against Daehyun's. 

"Immediately, long and thick streams of radioactive particles were spewed into the atmosphere, spreading them wide and far. The radioactivity killed millions, and genetically altered thousands." Each time the brown haired boy put an emphiasis on a word, Youngjae shuddered, covering his ears in hopes that he wouldn't be able to hear what the other boy was implying. His eyes were opened wide when Daehyun leaned forward.

"So, what did we learn today, Student Yoo?" 

Youngjae bit his lip, not willing to give in.

"Nothing, you skeeze," he hissed. Daehyun clicked his tongue and his hand pinched Youngjae's stomach, making the blonde's eyes water. 

"Wrong."

"What the hell-"

Daehyun pinched Youngjae in another spot, making it cry out softly.

"Wrong again." 

"Stop-"

Daehyun slowly slid his hands higher, flicking Youngjae's . "Wrong again," he said, amused.

Youngjae caved. ", Daehyun, Chernobyl was in Ukraine in 1986, it was a powerplant-"

"What kind of powerplant was it?"

"...N-Nucle-ah!" 

"Too slow," Daehyun whispered, and he pinched Youngjae's chest lightly. Youngjae blushed, tears forming in his eyes. Who the hell does he think he is? I've never been this humiliated!

"Nuclear powerplant! It was a nuclear powerplant!"

"Continue. Say it exactly as I told it to you."

"N-no-"

Daehyun pinched him.

"Y-yes!" Youngjae begged. "It was undergoing an experiment to save power when the scientists lost control, and immediately long and thick streams of radioactive particles were spewed into the atmosphere, spreading them wide and far."

Daehyun smirked, standing up and stepping away from the blonde, clearly enjoying the fact that he was controlling Youngjae perfectly.

"Perfect." 

Youngjae wasn't finished, however. He grabbed Daehyun's tie roughly and pulled him back, crushing their bodies together.

"You cocky son of a , you-"

Daehyun smugly looked down at the furious blonde. "You're really cute when you're angry, you know that?"

Youngjae's mouth dropped open, a blush creeping to his face. 

"Y-you -"

Himchan suddenly slammed open the door. He raised his eyebrows at their position, smirking knowingly.

"That SM guy wants to see you. Both of you."

Youngjae immediately ticked off, wanted to smack his forehead on the next hard thing he got his hands on. He was already annoyed that he actually learned something from the class president, and now there was another  coming to town. 

"What the hell does he want this time?" Youngjae said as he glanced at Daehyun. The class president had kept silent, his eyes watching Himchan carefully. 

"He wants him," Himchan pointed at Daehyun, who looked confused.

"Why does he want me?"

Himchan grinned. "'Cause you said you were the Red Butterfly's boyfriend, right?"

Youngjae swore profusely. I'd forgotten about that.

---------

[At the front of the TS]

Siwon was dressed normally today, his usual expensive looking pink school blazer gone. Instead, he wore a simple denim jacket that was torn slightly. Youngjae wasn't rejecting Siwon because of his looks- Siwon, indeed, was a hot piece of . Youngjae was rejecting Siwon because he was so dumb. When the blonde had first gone into fighting, he had heard stories about how Siwon fought and beat numerous people. However, when he finally met the 'visual' of SM Institute, he was immediately disappointed to find that Siwon was someone that he could walk up to, bat his eyelashes, say a few pretty words, and win over without even fighting. 

The other SM guys stood behind him, looking tough. Daehyun looked at Siwon.

"You wanted to see me?"

His tone was light and pleasant. Meanwhile, the other students of TS had gathered to watch, so nervous energy was in the air.

Siwon spat at him. "Yeah, I wanted to see you, President Jung. You certainly have the nerve to take my things away from me and diss me in public. What happened that night was a fluke." Youngjae immediately snarled, itching to scratch Siwon's face off, slowly and painfully. I am not a THING. 

He was about to give Siwon a piece of his mind when Daehyun glanced at Siwon.

"Youngjae is not a thing," he said mildly.

The SM boy looked enraged. "That's not the point-"

Daehyun interrupted him. "Are we done here? I was kind of in the middle of an important tutoring session. Maybe we could set up a later time. Would five o'clock work?" 

Siwon opened his mouth to retort when Himchan snickered.

"So that was tutoring?" 

Youngjae threw a rock at Himchan, hard. "Shut up."

Daehyun grinned. "He learned about Chernobyl today."

"Shut the hell up!" Youngjae yelled.

"Wow, he learned something?" Himchan giggled.

Youngjae almost screamed in frustration. "Both of you, shut the up!"

Himchan grinned. "What exactly did you lean about Chernobyl?"

Amused, Daehyun answered. "That the radioactive particles spread wide and far-"

"Oooohh~" Himchan wiggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Argh!" Youngjae was going to kill someone.

"Hello?" Siwon asked.

Himchan and Youngjae immediately swivelled their heads to look at him. "NO."

"Okay," Siwon said. Daehyun snorted. Siwon glared at him.

"Did you just laugh at me?"

The brown haired boy looked at him blandly. "No, well, technically yes, but does that matter?"

"DID YOU JUST LAUGH AT ME?"

Daehyun looked indifferently at Siwon's purpling face. "I...guess...?"

"HOW DARE YOU."

Daehyun blinked, amazed. "Your face just turned into a shade of magenta. I've never seen that before."

Youngjae snorted. Siwon, livid, lunged at Daehyun. 

"That can't be healthy," Daehyun told him as he easily avoided his punches. "Your brain cells might die." He pushed Siwon to the ground, and looked at him.  "Well, whatever is left of them, anyways. Anyways," Daehyun looked at Siwon. "What did I say about fighting on school grounds?"

Mr. Kim was running over. "What is going on?!"

Siwon shoved Mr. Kim and went at Daehyun again, grabbing his leg. Daehyun frowned, and jumped, swung his legs around and flipped in the air, and smartly slammed Siwon, who was on his back, on to the ground. When the other boys lunged at him as well, he took of his dark green school blazer, loosened his tie slightly, and rolled up his sleeves to his elbows. Youngjae watched hungrily as Daehyun revealed more and more of his tanned skin.

"Sorry, Mr. Kim, I'm just going to take out the trash." Mr. Kim nodded wordlessly. 

Daehyun smirked, and met the oncoming boys while oozing a calm confidence. Each time he grinned and punched someone, Youngjae could literally see the muscles in the other boy's shoulders tense and release through his white button up. Daehyun laughed slightly and spun once again, lifting his toned leg and kicking the enemy on the shoulder, causing them to immediately fall and crumple in pain. Everyone else was trying to follow how their class president was moving so fluidly, but all Youngjae could think about was that toned six pack rubbing up against his hips earlier today. He unconciously watched hungrily as Daehyun tensed and flexed his muscles. 

Soon, all the SM boys were kneeling on the ground, sweating, dirty, bleeding slightly, and panting. Daehyun hadn't even broken a sweat. He looked sternly at the boys, never even losing his cool.

"Now you all will apologize to us for disrupting our learning times," he lightly reprimanded them. They nodded in response.

One of them looked up, glancing at Daehyun. "C-can I speak s-sir?"

Daehyun nodded, looking amused that the boy called him 'sir'. The boy nervously cleared his throat.

"Y-you're fighting style...it's similar to B-busan Wonbin's."

Daehyun looked confused and suddenly grinned. "Ah~ how nostalgic. It's been awhile since I've been called that name."

Himchan squeaked beside Youngjae. "Isn't Busan Wonbin that fighter that everyone was afraid of a few years ago? The one with the super cheesy name?"

Youngjae's eyes were popping out of his sockets. He respected Wonbin so much, but he never met him because he disappeared before he had the chance to. The SM boy's eyes were wide when he slowly sat back down. Youngjae leaned over to Himchan.

"Maybe the Prez is worth my time after all."

While they were talking, Siwon had gotten up from the ground and made a grab for Daehyun. However, sensing that Siwon was behind him, Daehyun stepped forward, so the other boy only grabbed his white dress shirt, ripping it off Daehyun's body, revealing his tanned yet toned figure. The class president blinked and glanced down at himself, confused at why he was half-. The girls in TS squealed, covering their eyes and blushing. Youngjae's mouth dropped open. . He has abs.

Himchan chuckled knowingly as he glanced at his best friend. Youngjae didn't notice his friend's glance, however. He was too busy drooling at the class president's six pack, and how whenever Daehyun leaned down to pick up his clothing, his back muscles flexed. The aura around Daehyun was so raw and masculine, Youngjae felt weak in the knees, his blood rushing down south.

"You're being tamed," Himchan reminded him, snickering. 

"Yes," Youngjae's eyes never left Daehyun. His throat was suddenly dry. "Yes, I am, and I'm going to hell because I'm loving every moment of it."

-------------------------

HOWS THAT! HEH! HEH! HEH! ♪(´ε` ) 

I'm so tired. HA! HA! HA! (๑╹ڡ╹)╭ ~ ♡

I haven't edited this chapter yet. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)please excuse any errors. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)♥

I'm not going to say much because I've gotta study now. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Thanks for your comments! They are so cute. Also, when you guys flip out over a chapter, it's really funny. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)it makes me laugh like it's the end of the world. you guys are the best.

Comments and critiques are greatly appreciated. (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Thanks for reading♥

Chernobyl is actually an event that happened (for those who don't know it). it's a very, very sad story about very, very stupid scientists and their superiors in during the Soviet Union. Basically, the scientists and their bosses were like 'lets leave the nuclear powerplant running on low electricity and water, even though the electricity and water is what's keeping the power plant from exploding.' And then, it exploded, and radioactive stuff went everywhere. Like Sweden, all across Europe, people were inhaling this stuff and the Russian government didn't tell anyone about it until Sweden was like 'UH WAIT HAHA WHY ARE WE BREATHING IN URANIUM'. Chernobyl is still a problem today! (it's still incredibly radioactive)