Flashback 2

Hope, Faith and Wait.

Flashback 2: Before the incident (dorm) - 28th AUGUST 2013

 

 

It was the day before Exo-M went to complete their schedule in Beijing, China. The two lovely birdies, Luhan and Sehun spent their day together. Not wanting to waste their time for other unimportant things. Not even a second of their time spent separately. They had a whale of time clinging in hands, filled the day with laughter and jokes.  It was like that day was created for them. Yes, that was the last day, created for them.

 

 

Sehun was sleeping in the bedroom of their dorm, shared with Luhan. He was sleeping dead until he felt someone shaking him.

“Sehun! Sehun ah! Oh Sehun!”

Someone calling for him, shuddered him on his shoulders.

“Hurry up! Wake up!”

He slowly opened his eyes to capture the figure in front of him. He rubbed his eyes.

“Here you are. Hurry up!” The petite boy smiled to him.

“Lulu.” He called.

“What are you doing? Come on! Wake up!” Luhan pouted when Sehun afterward closed his eyes again.

“Let’s sleep for a little bit.” Sehun pulled the body closer to him, making Luhan lay next to him.

Luhan rested his head on Sehun’s chest, he was giggling to Sehun’s melodious heart beat beating in his ears. He hugged the body.

Sehun pulled him closer and tighter, but tenderly and mellifluous. He kissed on top of his lover’s head.

Luhan held his head up and gazed at Sehun. Sehun fought back the stare and smiled.

“I love you.” Luhan said almost whispering.

“I love you too, more than everything.” Sehun went on top of his sweetie and gave him the sweetest kiss on the plump pink lips making him blush.

Luhan lingered his arms around Sehun.

“Now get ready.”

“For what?” Sehun asked vacantly.

“We promised to have a date right, today?” Luhan gave a light smacked him on his shoulder.

“Oh! I almost forgot about that!” Sehun exclaimed in astonishment.

Sehunnie! How can y---!”

Sehun cut his sentence with another kiss on his lips.

“Just kidding.” He smirked.

“Not funny, you know!” Luhan rolled his eyes.

“You’re so cute when you’re angry.” Sehun chuckled

Luhan moped away with his 10 meters pout on his mouth.

“Now stop doing that or I can’t be responsible if I can’t stop kissing you, or more. Let’s go.” Sehun gave a seducing wink and sat up on the bed.

“Go? Where?”

“We have a date today. Now let’s get ready.” Sehun bounded off the bed and walked into the bathroom.

He tapped on the water tap of the bathtub and filled in with warm water, not so cold, not so hot, just nice to blend into the mood.

He walked out and went to his lovely deer. He was lying on the bed, Sehun pulled Luhan by his wrist.

“What?!” Luhan yelled, being in a funk.

“Let’s have a bath together.”

Luhan crossed his arm and gave his back to Sehun.

“Aigoo, Xiao Lu. You’re so angry, huh?” Sehun handled him unruffled. He knew Luhan isn’t someone who will be in a temper for a long time, the longest, won’t be more than 30 minutes.

Luhan shook his head.

Sehun sat next to him and kissed his ears and nape multiple.

“Stop it, it’s tickling!” Luhan giggled with his lover’s action.

Sehun felt relieved. He put his left hand under Luhan’s knee and the other hand around the neck, to carry him up in bridal style.

“No need. I can walk by myself.” Luhan skimmed softly and leap off the bed, followed by Sehun at the back, holding onto Luhan’s finger.

They walked into the bathroom. The warmness of the water filled the whole bathroom with a burning sensation giving them a more passion and ardor feeling.

They kissed in infatuation, obsessed with each other’s taste while stripping the clothes on their body, leaving them not even a single miniscule string.

Sehun got into the tub, joined by Luhan a second after him. Luhan rested his body onto the stiff and lean body from his back. Sehun wrapped his hands around the tiny waist and mingled their fingers together while kissing on Luhan’s from his shoulder, to his neck and his ear.

Luhan let out a soft moan aroused with the touches. He escaped his fingers and rubbed Sehun’s thigh to stir up the blazing atmosphere.

They were having a relaxation in the tub for 10 minutes before started to get a real shower to cleanse their selves.

After 20 minutes, they dried their body and dressed up.

 

 

Luhan stared at the taller whose was adjusting his hair before he turned back and stared back. Sehun checked around his body to ensure there was nothing wrong with his outfit.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing. You look handsome.” Luhan stepped closer.
“And y..” He pointed his finger at Sehun’s exposed chest because he was wearing plain black long-sleeve shirt but loose.

Sehun go red in the face listening to the compliments.

“Bonus was added to your handsomeness!” Luhan laughed.

“Stop teasing. Let’s go.”

Luhan nodded in gladness, and they walked out of his room with their hands tangled together.

 

 

“Going out?” Chanyeol who was sitting on the couch with Baekhyun, watching a drama on the television asked them as he heard a light slam of the door.

Sehun and Luhan nodded.

“How lucky. I wish I’m going to Beijing too, because this heartless giant isn’t even asking me to hang out. We have nothing to do today, and we’re rarely going out because of the packed schedule.”

Baekhyun sighed in despair and smacked the boy next to him when he mentioned ‘heartless giant’.

“Come on Sugar, I promised you to make this day the most fantastic! I will make you shake your till your last breath.” Chanyeol pushed Baekhyun on the couch and kissed him like crazy, as if they haven’t done that for a few decades.

Meanwhile, Sehun and Luhan were muted watching the inappropriate scene, at least, they should do it in a more private place.

The two hungry boys were lost in their own world took no notice of the two other boys numbed looking at them without a blink.

“OUCH!” Chanyeol hissed as he felt a sting on his head.

“Go get your room rabbits!” Suho who just came out from his bedroom after being disturbed by the inapt piercing sounds from the outside. He was stunned to see the two publicly getting fired up on the couch. With a small mineral water on his hand, luckily it was empty, he flung to them which exactly landed on Chanyeol’s head.

“Aishh Hyung! I thought you weren’t here.” Chanyeol his head.

“Omo babe! Are you alright? It’s hurt?” Baekhyun slowly caressing Chanyeol’s head, making him nodded and pouted like whining baby.

“Hyung! You shouldn’t do that! Even he’s an idiot but I still love him. I don’t want him to lose his memory.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

Chanyeol widened his eyes, listening to the word ‘idiot’ but melted a second later when Baekhyun professed that he loves him.

“You and you, both are idiots. There’s no statement in which people whom got beaten by an empty mineral water will get the amnesia!” Suho pointed his index finger to Baekhyun, then to Chanyeol.

Baekhyun raised his shoulder showing a poker-face expression.

“By the way, you’re more than lucky to have that rabbit by your side. Unlike me, even in this schedule out day, Kris is nowhere to be found.” Suho sighed, but later he startled by a voice from his back.

“Talking bad things about me, huh?” Kris, who just came in after had a meeting with their manager due to their concert in Beijing tomorrow.

“It’s nothing!” Suho chuckled uneasily.

“Let’s go.” Kris ordered.

“To where?”

“To make love.” Kris spontaneously said making the two rabbits, Baekhyun and Chanyeol giggled seeing their leaders lovey-dovey moment.

“Shh! Don’t say it loud!” Suho was in shy, hiding his face behind his palms.

“Joking. Let’s go out and let’s appreciate this day. It’s hard for us to have a date.”

Suho nodded. Kris took him by the hands and walked out of their dorm.

“Bye kids!” Suho waved at the four remaining members.

 

 

A sigh from Baekhyun making all of them turned their faces to him.

“Leaders are gone. Umin hyung, ChenChen, TaoTao, Laynicorn, they have gone to the practice room since this early in the morning. Your favorite boy and Soo went to the cinema. You idiot giant! The only thing that you knew is making love and me and have all the time and make my sore and make my back ache and---”

While Baekhyun was blabbering, Chanyeol cut his sentence with a zeal kiss on his tiny puffy lips.

They were, again, lost in their own world.

Luhan tugged on the tip of Sehun’s shirt and made a sign that they should go. Besides, they didn’t want their not-so-innocent eyes to be fed freely those passionate scenes between the two members.

“I think we should go.” Luhan whispered.

Sehun nodded and quickly walked out of their dorm, leaving the rabbits did whatever they wanted.

 

 

* * *

 

 

The two lovely birdies made their way to Sehun’s favorite bubble Tea shop, Luhan preferred to have a Coffee, but today he felt like drinking his favorite Taro bubble tea.

They got themselves a Chocolate and Taro flavored bubble tea before moved to a favorite bakery shop of Luhan. Luhan loved the pastries from the shop called ‘Sweet Munch’.

They walked into the shop and ordered some pastries and two slices of cakes and made their step to their favorite spot, at the most private spot in the shop where not so many people will sit there. So they could have their conversation comfortably, plus, they’re celebrities, but they needed privacy too.

They had a small talk before a waitress came to serve their order.

“They’re so ridiculous!” Sehun shook his head, chuckling referred to Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s action on the couch.

“Yea. But they’re so lovable to show their love in front of others.” Luhan nodded and chuckled.

“In any way, you want me to do that too?” Sehun asked.

“No way! It’s embarrassing!” a light pink appeared on his cheekbones.

“You’re imagining it? You’re blushing!” Sehun adding more peaches to his lover’s cheeks.

Stop teasing me!” Luhan tongued him.

They had their foods in silent. Sehun only ate a slice of chocolate truffle cheesecake, while the rest of the pastry and a slice of Pavlova eaten by Luhan.

Lohan was keenly eating the Pavlova completely ignoring the boy in front of him. Sehun stood and take a seat next to Luhan.

Sehun moved closer, leaving no gap between their thighs.

“What are you doing?” Luhan asked while looking around if there was someone around them.

“Don’t worry. There’s no one here. Only you and me.” Sehun murmured.

Without more ado, he tilted his head and kissed lightly to burn the flame of love.

“Sweet.” He said grinning.

“It’s the Pavlova.” Luhan replied.

“No, it’s you. This Pavlova isn’t anything to compare to your sweetness.” Sehun shoved him with another flowery statement.

Sehun again kissed Luhan on his lips, his lower lips before he toss his tongue in asking for a permission to get crazier. They were in rage of love, clashing in the mouth. They broke the kiss and panted heavily, in exhaustion and satisfaction.

They then walked out of the store and wandered around, be thankful for every second they had before Luhan went to Beijing. They went to every single place they wanted before, but due to their busy schedules, they couldn’t complete it. So they took this chance to have fun. As long they were together, everything was a fun and enjoyable.

Exactly at 7:30, after having an adorable moment snuggled into each other in a cinema watching a romance newest movie entitled ‘L.O.V.E equal to forever’.

After that they went to their dorm, absolutely having a pleasurable time together.

 

 

* * *

 

 

“Welcome back!” Chen greeted them.

Everyone was there except for their leaders.

“Having fun?” Xiumin asked.

They nodded in joy.

“By the way, Soo! I went to watch a movie too, just now, it is entitled ‘L.O.V.E equal to forever’! Just telling, in any case we did watch the same movie.”

Kyungsoo who was busy with his cooking for dinner turned to Luhan.

“Really?! We really did watch the same movie! It was great! I’m thinking about watch it again!” Kyungsoo exclaimed in eager, then looked at Kai.

Kai nodded agreeing with his baby Soo.

“Yeah, it is, that movie was a success as it managed to make him crying as if like the movie was real.”

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, Kai looked away and gulped his saliva detecting that he struck a big problem.

“Don’t mention, same goes to here.” Sehun pointed to the boy next to him, already in a sour face.

“Let’s ignore these heartless peoples. By the way I’m sorry for not joining you to practice!” Luhan bowed.

“Don’t mind it, Lu-Ge. Go take a bath and we can have a dinner together later, Kris called and he told me that they were on their way to our dorm. Maybe they’ll be here in a minute later.”

“Okay Laynicorn!” He showed a piece sign and walked to their room.

Luhan paused for a second in front of Baekhyun and Chanyeol’s bedroom, in front of their room. He looked at Sehun, who was following him from the back. Unpleasant sounds were heard from the bedroom.

“Don’t mind them. They’re rabbits any way.” Sehun pulled the doorknob and got into the bedroom with Luhan.

“You go have a bath first, I’ll go after you.” Luhan said, putting off his wristwatch, necklace and ring.

“The dinner is almost done, and we shouldn’t make them waiting for us. Let’s have a shower together.”

Sehun undressed himself and wrapped his lower body with a towel. He walked closer to Luhan and held at the tip of Luhan’s shirt to put them off but Luhan stopped him.

“I can do it.” Luhan took his shirt off and his jeans leaving a boxer on.

“Boxer is not allowed in the bathroom.”

Luhan bit his lips annoyed with Sehun.

“Alright! Alright! Just turn your face to the other side.” He ordered.

“Come on Baby, I’ve seen every inch of your body.”

“Okay then.” Luhan remove his boxer ignoring the deadly stare from the taller and quickly wrapped his lower body with a towel.

“Let’s go.”

They had a quick shower together and joined the members for dinner.

They walked out of their room and went straight to the kitchen. Suho and Kris were already there.

“Woah! There are a lot of foods!” Sehun shouted.

The dining table isn’t so big, so the foods filled the space.

It must be Suho right who bought this?” Luhan guessed and took a seat next to Xiumin.

“Yea. Who else, he was going to buy more, but I stopped him. This is more than enough.” Kris looked at Suho. He was helping Kyungsoo and Chen serve the foods.

“It’s okay. It’s for us. And for cheering you guys for the concert!” Suho smiled.

“All is up! So who’s not here?”

Kyungsoo looked around; everyone already took their seats except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun.

“Where are the rabbits?” Kris asked.

“We’re here! But we’re not rabbits. We’re lions.” Chanyeol smirked and took a seat next to Sehun.

While Baekhyun sat next to Luhan. Both of them looked in a mess, especially their hairs. Baekhyun wore a shirt with a collar which was he never done before.

“Baekkie Hyung, what’s wrong with you tonight? You never wore a shirt with collar in our dorm. Don’t you feel hot?” Tao asked.

“It’s nothing! No, I’m fine.” Baekhyun pulled up the collar hiding the obvious hickeys.

“Everyone is here now! Let’s eat as much as we want!” Lay exclaimed, and everyone took the goods and put into their plates.

While they were chattering random things and laughing joyfully, Sehun whispered to Chanyeol.

“Hyung. What do you think of the purple, blue marks on Baekhyun’s neck?” Sehun asked teasing him.

Chanyeol almost choked himself and swiftly drank a glass of water at once and panted.

“Chanyeol ah, what’s wrong?” Suho craned his neck to catch a glimpse of Chanyeol.

“Nothing Hyung.” He gestured his hand to waver.

Sehun chortled.

“I think it is damn attractive and it makes me want to him more!” Chanyeol whispered to Sehun sending him a glare but it made Sehun giggled even more.

Maknae ah, what are you laughing at?” Xiumin asked while shoving a dumpling into his mouth.

Nothing, Hyung. Just enjoy your dumplings. We’re just talking about rabbit thingy.” He laughed, joined by Kris because Kris knew exactly what was mean by rabbit.

“Rabbit? You’re going to pet rabbits?! I want too! Kai, please?” Kyungsoo gave the most adorable look he had with his big eyes that no once could resist to Kai.

“But Soo, we already have three dogs.” Kai tried to explain.

“That is yours! I want rabbits!” Kyungsoo shouted.

“Hey hey! Calm down. This isn’t a place to fight. You can go fight in your bedroom later.” Sehun laughed, followed by Kris and Luhan, how can a word ‘rabbit’ created a big chaos. While the rest were left dumbfounded and continued to eat the foods.

“Baekkie, I knew what happened.” Luhan smirked teasing him, now it was the time for the bottom to tease another bottom.

“What did you know?” Baekhyun acted naturally.

“Firstly, your messy hair. Second, your hickeys are too obvious; it couldn’t be hidden behind the collar. Third, you guys were too loud.” Luhan giggled.

“Hyung! Really?” Baekhyun stopped eating and focused on Luhan.

“Yes, you are. Music is good, but that music. No good, no good.” Luhan laughed.

“Now, what? About those rabbits thingies again? You guys are weird.” Tao asked.

“No TaoTao, this time is Lions thingy!” Luhan responded.

loud laughed from Luhan, Sehun and Kris. Despite Suho knew about those rabbits and lions things, but he didn’t laugh, he just shook his head and sigh, looking at the childish members, especially his hubby, the Chinese leader.

They stopped about the lion and rabbit, they joined the others having a conversation in enjoyment.

The time flew fast; it was already 10 in the night. They finished the remaining foods.

“Why is the time so fast?! Tao, you should use your power now!” Kai complained.

Tao snapped his finger.

“Oh, it didn’t work!” Tao shouted, making the members laughed.

Kai, help me with the dishes would you?” Kyungsoo asked.

“Of course, Darling.” Kai smiled and picked up the plates on the table.

“Have a rest!” Kyungsoo shouted as the members started to walk to their bedrooms. He caught something with the tip of his eyes.

“BYUN BAEKHYUN! PARK CHANYEOL! Where are you going?” he yelled.

Both of Chanyeol and Baekhyun stopped at the same time and turned.

“To our bedroom?” Chanyeol said, blinking his eyes while pointing his index finger to his bedroom.

“No dreaming. Come here and help me with the dishes and clean the table.” Kyungsoo ordered.

Both of them pouted as they had to delay their ‘rabbit’ or ‘lion’ activity tonight.

“D.O Hyung, just let them do all the work. You’ve been doing the work, and cook too. You and Kai can go and rest. I’ll help them.” Sehun went to Kai and patted his shoulder.

“Just go.”

“Sehun ah, my favorite dongsaeng! Thank you!” Kyungsoo put off the floral apron and walked to Kai, they went to their bedroom after giving them a good night wish.

“Hunnie, you’re not going to sleep yet?” Luhan peeked from his bedroom.

“Baby, I’m coming in a while.” He replied.

“What?! Oh Sehun! You’re so---! Urgh!” Baekhyun felt so annoyed with the Maknae.

“Relax Hyung! I’m just lending a hand.”

“What helps?” Chanyeol snorted rolling his eyes.

“Well, you did on the couch. So, in the kitchen wouldn’t be that bad, right?” he responded while motioning his shoulder up.

“Wait, that’s a good idea!” Chanyeol snapped his finger, grinning.

“Good idea, your ! Stop with your ert mind and help me, right now!” Baekhyun was cleaning the dishes at the sink.

“It’s not a ert mind sugar, its y imagination!” he exclaimed in pompous crossing his arms against his chest.

“I’ll count to 3 or no in your whole life!”

Chanyeol at once cleaned up the table after Baekhyun threatened him.

“Hyung! Hwaiting!” Sehun whispered, giving him a thumb up.

He nodded and grinned.

 

 

 * * *

 

 

Sehun walked into his bedroom. He smiled, looking at Luhan. He was lying on the bed, Sehun couldn’t take his eyes off from that body, and he was so beautiful.

Sehun put off his shirt and threw it into a basket, he then stepped closer and crawled onto the bed.

Luhan turned to him as he felt the presence of Sehun lying behind him.

“Honey, what are you doing just now?” Luhan asked blinking his eyes.

“Nothing, just gave them a piece of encouragement.” Sehun pulled him into his embrace.

Luhan snuggled into the warm embrace, it was one his hobbies.

“Why didn’t you sleep yet? You’ve to wake up early in the morning.” Sehun gave him a tender kiss on his forehead.

“I can’t sleep without you.” Luhan hugged him tighter.

“Poor my baby, now that I’m here, so sleep okay?” Sehun closed his eyes as Luhan closed his too.

But he opened as he got bothered by his thoughts.

“Luhan?” He called.

“Yes Honey?” Luhan felt like something was bothering his lover.

Sehun lost in his thought for a minute before he felt a shudder on his shoulder.

“Honey, what’s wrong? Tell me.” He cupped his cheeks and kissed on it.

 “I wish the tour show will be canceled.” Sehun said sighing.

“Baby, Am I bad for wishing like that?” he asked.

“No Sehunnie, you’re not bad. But very BAD!” Luhan burst into a laugh teasing him.

 “Lulu!” He pouted and pinched Luhan on the thigh.

“Ouchhhh! Okay, sorry.” he chuckled. Then he kissed the cheeks again. Sehun pushed Luhan away from him sulking.

“Honey, are you mad?” Luhan stared at Sehun with his puppy eyes. Sehun pouted and tilted his head on Luhan’s shoulder.

Lulu.” He called.

“Yes, my princess?”

“Aishh! Stop teasing me!”

Luhan stopped Sehun as he was going to pinch him again.

“Sorry.. Okay, what is it, Honey?” he nudged Sehun’s nose, he looked so cute and childish.

“I got bad feelings about this.” Sehun let a sigh.

 “About what?”

“About this tour show, of course.” Sehun gave a glance.

“Oooo that is y Hun! What is it?” Luhan laughed teasing him again.

 “I don’t know neither but..”

“But what?” Luhan detected the serious conversation, but he didn’t want to think much about it.

“Promise me one thing?”

“Of course! I’ll do everything for my Honey. I swear!” Luhan acted like he was vowing. Sehun gazed into Luhan’s eyes deeply.

“Don’t ever leave me? I don’t think that I can bear my life living without you..” Sehun with a tense expression on his face; couldn’t take off his eyes but staring at the sparkling eyes.

“Why you’re saying this suddenly?” Luhan felt weird, Sehun had never been this serious.

“Nothing. Just promise me can you?” Sehun looked deeply into his lover’s eyes and held his hands tightly.

 “I promise that I won’t leave you. Like forever and ever. Sehunnie, even if I die, I’ll ask God to bring me back to life just for you.” In a slow voice, amorous way, Luhan spoke it out.

“Thanks.”

“Now let’s sleep okay?” Sehun nodded.

Luhan closed his eyes as Sehun pulled the blanket over his body up to his chest. He placed a gentle warm kiss on Luhan’s forehead.

“Good night, my dear princess. Sleep tight.” Sehun smiled.

“I don’t think I can face tomorrow.” Luhan murmured without Sehun heard him.

 

 


Hola!
Fluffs overload! Take it! /throw loves/
I give you the loves of KrisHo and Baekyeol the rabbits because of their hobbies to have .
And also a slight KaiSoo! >///<

Leave the comments, I love listening to you, hit the subscribe button!
Upvote, a lot of kisses for you!
Thank You.
Enjoy reading and wait for le updates.


Btw, I guess everyone had watched Overdose MV!
Twelve hot babies. Oh !
But why the hell my baby Sehun only got ing 24 sec only?!
But, his rap part never fails to haunt me.

Happy birthday to our baby diva, Byun Baekhyun! *6th May*
So check out a bit spazz about him, HERE.
Thanks!