Flashback 1

Hope, Faith and Wait.

Flashback 1: The incident - 31st AUGUST 2013

 

 

Exo-M had a tour-show in Beijing, China for three days. In their way back to Korea, at the airport, unfortunately Luhan had gotten into a difficulty from his flight ticket so that he had to stay there for a day, the airport management said that his flight ticket couldn’t be detected and that was the last ticket for that night, but it’ll be given a new one but had to be postponed for a day, the airport management totally apologetic and regretted for what had happened.

For Luhan, he had to check in the hotel again for him to stay and he couldn’t even go to his home as Beijing was his hometown since his flight will be on tomorrow morning. Their manager sadly couldn’t stay with Luhan regarding to an important meeting tomorrow morning. It was okay for him since China is his own hometown. Other Exo-M fellow members had to go back to Korea without him.

 

“Take Care, Luhan.” Kris as the Exo-M leader and also the group’s Baba encouraged him.

“All be Alright!” said the others.

“1..2.. We are one!” Chen walked to the center and held his hand forward, as always the one and only one.

“One? But there’s no K here, I bet we’re half..” Luhan said jokingly making them burst into laugh.

“Aishh Ge, how can you joke at a time like this?” Tao pouted.

“Panda yaa, I’m a Hyung, so I can take care of myself. Besides, it’s not like I’m going forever!” he exclaimed.

“Ouchh” Luhan rubbed the back of his head as Xiumin flicked him with his fingers.

“That’s for your stupid sentence that came out from this mouth.” Xiumin pointed at Luhan’s lips.

“I’m just joking! And that’s hurt. But I’m not going to give the revenge now, I’ll give you time until tomorrow you can get ready for that” Luhan laughed and made a creepy stare to Xiumin.

“Not like I’m going to fright with your threat. But anyway, I’ll wait for that!” Xiumin put his arms around Luhan’s shoulder.

“Luhan-ge..” suddenly Lay walked near him and lingered his arms around Luhan.

“What are you up to unicorn with that face, huh?” He crossed his arm looking at Lay.

“Lu-Ge, take care okay? I will wait for you..” Lay smiled as Luhan nodded.

“Definitely! And… you must go now..” He hugged each member before they walked to the departure station gave him the last wave.

“Hyung! We’ll wait!” Chen shouted.

“All right Camel! One more thing, give Sehun a smack on his head as soon you get there, for me!” he laughed. He stood there for a few minutes before made his step out from the airport.

The rest of Exo-M members had taken their flight. Now all was Luhan alone taking his step out from the airport, it was dark outside, but the lights from the road made it brighter.

 ‘Humph, this is tiresome. ticket!’ he cursed himself.

*phone ringing*

“Hannnnnnieeeeeeeee!” as expected, it was Sehun.

“Yea sweetheart?” Luhan scratched his head and took a deep breath. Q.A session started.

“Hannie! How are you now? Are you all right?! What’s wrong with the ticket? How can that happened? Have you eaten? Where are you now? Are you at the hotel? Or not yet? Then when will you check in? Is it okay for you to do it all by yourself? So how you--” Sehun didn’t even finish his line, Luhan cut him.

“Oh Sehun! Listen up!” he said in a higher pitch as he was tired and now getting not-so-annoyed with this over-cared boyfriend.

“Humph, sorry. Listen honey, I’m all right. I’m totally fine. I’m still at the airport, going to take a cab to my hotel. Let’s Skype when I reach there okay? Now let me go there first okay? I'm tired..”

“But, but--”

“No but. I’m going to take a cab now. Then bye Honey! Virtual kisses for you.” Luhan hung off the phone as he walked out of the airport and walked toward a cab.

30 minutes later, Luhan reached at the hotel he stayed before with the rest of Exo-M, but now he was all alone. Peeking left and right, then he went to the receptionist counter.

“Xi Luhan, this is your room key. I’m sorry for what happened to you. Have a nice rest.” said a girl who is a receptionist there.

“Xie xie.” Luhan smiled and walked away to his room.

‘Fuhh! Lastly, I can rest!’ He breathed heavily in exhaustion.

Luhan rested his body onto the bed while massaging his forehead. As his body fell down on the soft, malleable bed, so with his sleepy eyes closed as he was so shattered, not even setting a mood for his lovely Sehun. He was feeling guilty for being so cold toward Sehun just now, but he was all worn out and all what he wanted to rest his eyes and body. He fell into a deep slumber. He was totally forgot to give a video call to Sehun.

An hour later.

*phone ringing*

Luhan, who was still asleep languidly reached out for his phone.

My Sweetheart

Before he answered the call, he peeped at the clock on the wall, it was 11 p.m.

“Hmmm Honey, what is it?” he was still in his doze, he rubbed his eyes and yawned.

“Yaaa! Xiao Lu! For the time ever in the history of our relationship, you never broke your promise! What are y--..” Sehun sounded so mad, but again, his sentence was cut by Luhan.

“Listen Honey, I’m sorry. I’m so tired just now, I fell asleep as I reached this hotel. Please Honey, don’t mad at me, I’m alone here..” Luhan sat hugging his knees, he didn’t remember when was the last time he got so emotional, he felt so tired but at the same time his heart was longing for Sehun.

Sehun heard a sobbing sound over the phone.

“Baby? Lulu baby you’re crying? Oh gosh! No, no I’m not mad at all! I’m just worried about you, I was waiting for an hour for your call, but there wasn’t even but, so I got scared if something would happen to you.. Please Lu I’m sorry, don’t cry, please, and baby deer please?” Shan was all in nervousness as his anxiety was added after hearing his baby deer was crying.

“Let’s Skype. I’ll hang off this call..” Luhan wiped his tears with the back of his hand.

“Okay Lulu. I’ll wait.” he hung off the call.

Lohan jumped off the bed and opened his backpack and took out his laptop. He walked to the bed and turned it on.

He clicked the Skype button at right away gave Sehun a video call.

“Lulu!” Sehun shouted.

“Shan-ahh” he began to cry again, even harder in his own arms.

“Baby please don’t cry, it makes me weak and useless seeing you cry yet I can’t do anything..”

“Eungg, I won’t. Sorry.” he wiped his tears with the tip of his shirt.

“No need to Baby. It’s okay, promise me you’ll be alright and come to me as soon tomorrow okay?” Luhan nodded.

“Listen, you’re not alone. I’m always with you, right? As you said to me three days ago, you’re always in here isn’t?” Sehun pointed to his chest.

“Thanks Honey. I’m still sleepy but I don’t want to end this call.” Luhan blinked his eyes as his eyes still begging him for more hours of sleep.

“Go sleep, my princess. I’ll be here with you. Just sleep okay? You need rest.” Sehun smiled.

Lohan puts his laptop next to him as he lay on the bed, pulling the comforter up to top of his chest.

“Now sleep, my sleeping beauty.” Sehun began to sing him a sweet lullaby as Luhan closed his eyes and drown in his doze.

 

 

 

* * *

 

 

Tomorrow morning.
1st September 2013.

 

 

Luhan opened his eyes gradually and stretched out his tired muscles yawning.

“So my sleeping beauty has woken up.” Sehun chuckled. For all night long, he didn’t end the video call, he spent his time looking at his sleeping princess.

“Honey! You scared me!” Luhan his chest.

“Sorry. Now wake up and take a bath. It is already 6:30 AM, your flight will be on 8:00 AM, get ready or you won’t get the time to break fast.”

“Yes boss!” Luhan chuckled, seeing his over-cared boyfriend ordering him to do this and that.

“I’m going to end this video call okay? I promise to give you a call, seriously!”

“Okay then, I trust you, Lulu.  Now get washed. Bye Baby. I love you.”

“I love you too Honey.” he winked and ended the video call. He got onto his foot ready to get a bath.

 

 

7:15 a.m

 

 

After done packing up his things, Luhan walked out from his room straight to the receptionist to check out. After that, he took a cab to the airport. For breakfast, he’ll have it at the airport.
15 minutes later he reached the airport, after he paid the taxi driver, he walked into the airport and went to a café.

“Can I have your menu sir?” one of the waiters came to take the order.

“I’ll have one breakfast plate, set B with hot Americano coffee”

“Your food will be served in a minute sir”

While waiting for his food, he took out his phone to give his boyfriend a call before he gets over-worry again. He touched the name written on the screen ‘My Baby’ and presses on the dial button.

“Hey there handsome.” he giggled.

“Fuhh. Here you are. I nearly want to give you a call.. Have you taken your breakfast babe?”

“I am now waiting for the food. And you?”

“On my way, Kyungsoo is still cooking in the kitchen.” Sehun went silent.

“Sehun.. Are you there?” Luhan felt worried as there was no voice coming.

“Oh, ahaa. I’m still here. I’m just thinking for a while, besides! I miss you so much, can’t wait to squish you!”

“You bad guy! Oh anyway, my foods are here, gotta hang off. Call you later. Love you!”

“Bon appetite. Love you more!” he hung off the call.

“Here, sir, your order and your bill. You want to pay now or later? Cash or debit?”

“Thank you. I’ll pay now with my card.”

“Thank you, sir, have a breakfast.” the waiter left him with his breakfast.

Luhan had his breakfast. 15 minutes later on 7:45 am, Luhan decided to get into the departure station early.

8:00 am on time the announcement for flight to Korea, gate number 2 was opened. Luhan picked up his bag pack and put it on his shoulder. While walking, he took out his phone to give Sehun a call again.

“Baby, the plane will depart shortly later.”

“Okay, all will be alright Baby. See you! I love you so much!”

“I love you more my notti baby boy! See you!” He hung off the call.

Around two hours later, he will meet Sehun as the flight from Beijing to Seoul only took hour and 55 minutes if there was no delay coming. Luhan tightened the seat belt as the instructions from the stewardess before the flight departure.

As the plane was going up, he was already drowned in his snooze.

 

 

45 minutes later, he woke up. He was dizzy from his sudden woke up from his sleep, he looked around, everyone were panicked. Women were screaming here and there, babies were crying everywhere, the airplane staffs tried to cool down everyone but it was useless. The plane was in one second going down, making another noise in the plane, people started to scream insanely.

He barely could stand up because the unstable state of the plane going down and up, right and left. One second later the plane started to fall down to the ground, he tripped his leg and fall down. Screaming and crying everywhere, a few people were already on the floor laying. The noise all around them, the cabin baggage all opened. As he looked up all the bags started to mountain on him before he screamed.

Black out. All went black.

 

 

* * *

 

 

12:30  p.m – Seoul, south Korea
Exo dorm.

 

“Hyung, Luhan Hyung supposed to be here around 11 right? But there is still no call from him..” Kai asked Suho staring at the clock.

“Hummpp, I wonder.”
“Sehun ah, I’m getting woozy seeing you like that. Sit down.” Suho ordered Sehun to sit down as he for one hour walking back and forth checking his phone, but there was no call coming not even texts.

Suho himself, biting his nails in worried.

“Urghh! !” Sehun cursed.

“Calm down.” Kyungsoo stood by him and massaged him on the shoulder.

“I tried to call him like a million times!” Sehun yelled.

“I told you to sit down right?” Suho said.

“Sit down!” Suho began to shout as he was also worried, even Luhan was older than him, but he was the leader, he supposed to take care of him.

Sehun smacked his on the sofa with a tensed expression on his face.

“You both, please, this is not the right time to fight. Please.” Chanyeol started to annoy.

“Yes, he’s right. Shan, I know you are worried because he is your lover. And Suho Hyung, you too, because you’re the leader. But in fact, we’re all worry okay.” Baekhyun joined him.

“I’m sorry. I’m a bad leader.” Suho looked down the floor.

“Hyung, don’t be..” Lay comforted show by giving him a massage on his nape.

“Thanks Yixing.” he sighed.

Everyone at once gazed at the door opened. Kris came in. Suho stood and walked to Kris.

“There’s nothing we can do yet. We have to wait and pray for his safety. Remember, it is not only us being like this, in that airplane, there are more families waiting like us.” Kris came from seeing his manager in his office after an hour not receiving any news from Luhan.

“I’m such a bad leader. I can’t even take care of him.” Suho began to tear.

“Shh. Don’t cry, it’s going to be okay. If you’re a bad leader, then me too, but you don’t.” Kris hugged the Korean leader.

“Yaaa! COME HERE HURRY! HURRY!” Chen shouted from the living room which made all of them take their steps at the same time.

“It’s the news! The flight, Luhan Hyung!” he pointed at the screen.

 

 

The news:

Pilots attempted to abort landing 1.5 seconds before impact.

The cockpit voice recorder of the airlines appears to show the pilots to abort the landing less than 2 seconds before the plane crashed on the runway at Seoul international airport.

Many of the injured said they were sitting toward the rear of the aircraft. Several suffered abdominal injuries and spine fractures, some of which include paralysis and head trauma and death state at around 8 of the passengers.

Added to that, one of the passengers found breathless on the scene which is known as Xi Lu Han, a Chinese member in the Korean boy group, Exo.

The rest of the passengers have been brought to Seoul International Airport safely and will be treated at Seoul City, the main hospital.
Further information will be informed tonight.

 

 

Before the news ended, Sehun already dropped onto his knees with his tears rolled down like Niagara Falls. Kyungsoo sat onto his knee trying to comfort the maknae, even he himself drown in his snuffle. He put his hand on Sehun’s shoulder, but was skimmed by him.

Shan cried even harder, he thumped his fists harshly to the floor.

So were with the other members. Suho was crying harder in Kris’s embrace, even Kris couldn’t hold his tears anymore while brushing up and down against Suho’s back. He might cry too, but he must be strong for the other members.

A minute later Kris received a phone call from his manager.

“Yes, I got it.”

“What does he say?” Kai asked still crying.

“Guys, our manager asked me and Suho to join him to the airport. Once we reached the hospital, we’ll give you a call” Kris informed.

“We? What about the others?” Suho widened his eyes.

“Our manager doesn’t want to add the crowd there, we’ll inform them once we’re at the hospital”

“What about me?! I’m his lover?!” Sehun yelled.

“And I’m his leader! You stay here with others!” Kris began to firm, dead panned.

“No way! I’m coming along with you both!”

“Oh Sehun! I said stay here with other members, can’t you hear me?!” Kris yelled back.

“Please don’t fight. Please, please. Sehun, Kris, please.” Suho held Kris arms caressing him on the back to calm him down.

“Kids, stay here, okay. I’ll call you later. Sehun, he’s my brother too.” Suho walked to Sehun and hugged him tightly before walking back to Kris and took him by his hands.

“Can we go now?” Suho asked.

Kris nodded and took his steps out of the room, followed by Suho.

 

 

* * *

 

 

They were all still crying over the news, and Sehun. He was alone in his bedroom, crying for his boyfriend. He held the latest photo of him and Luhan, he kissed the photo and his tears wet the glass of the frame.

“Sehun ah? Kris ge called just now. We’re off to the hospital, get ready.” Tao took a peek and slowly came inside to sit next to him. He rubbed Sehun’s back in circulation.

“Just cry it on.. We’re here for you..”

Sehun held the other Chinese maknae tightly, crying on his shoulder.

“Sehun, Tao, get ready. We’ll be going in a minute.” Lay came inside.

“Okay, we’ll be out in a minute.” Tao replied.

“Sehun ah, come on.” Tao asked.

“I’m scared.”

“What do you want to scare of?”

“He left me already. What should I do Tao?” Sehun grasped his fists.

“What should you do is get ready and let’s go see him for the last time. Give him a peck on the forehead and he’ll be happy. Don’t you want him to be happy?”

Sehun nodded, wiping his tears and got up to change.

 

 

* * *

 

 

The situation at the hospital was too silent, even the slow sob from the members could be heard. They were all in the mortuary.

Luhan’s body had been cleaned up, but the red bruise on his body still can be seen. Seeing him was unbearable for the members, especially Sehun, but he gathered his braveness to face his dead lover.

Shan stood by the cold, stiff body, he didn’t cry. He couldn’t cry in front of his lover. He couldn’t be weak.

“Oh. Okay. I get it.” Kris received a phone call from their manager again.

“Our manager and production had already arranged the funeral for Luhan. Guys, we have to leave now. The funeral staffs will come here to pick Luhan’s body to get ready. And we’ve to get ready for the funeral. Let’s go to the dorm and have a bath first.” Kris looked at Sehun and walked to him.

He put his hands on Sehun’s shoulder.

“Let them do the rest, okay? We’ll see him again at the funeral. Come on.” by this time Sehun just nodded. Before he walked back, he planted a soft peck on Luhan’s forehead.

“Baby, we’ll see later, okay?”

They walked out.

 

 

* * *

 

 

The funeral occasion was held before they buried the body of Luhan in the coffin of roses, baby breaths and other flowers.

Luhan was put in a wooden coffin not so far in front of the guests seats, many celebrities from different entertainments came.

The coffin was surrounded by the 11 Exo members wearing black tuxedo with a white bow. For Luhan, he was in a black tuxedo and red bow as he wished before. As all the guests came in, the MC started to give a speech followed by one by one of the Exo members.

 

Kris: Luhan ge, this is my first time calling you gege, thanks for coming into our life. You brought such a pleasure and cheer for us. Now you’re gone, but your presence will always linger around us, and your sweet voice will always be on air.

 

Suho: Luhan ah, even though you’re older than me, I’ve always felt like you’re younger. Because of your cute behave brought us together. You always comforted when I feel bad, I’m a leader, instead you were the one who takes care of me. Thank you.

 

Tao: Lu-ge, to me, you will never leave me because you will never be. I will always be your panda and you’ll always be my deer. Thank you for being such a kind-hearted Hyung and spoilt me, you’re more than nice, you’ll be my gentle Hyung forever.

 

Baekhyun: Lu-Hyung, I know even I’m such a brat, but you’re the one who always takes care of me, thanks for that. You’re the one who always been my side when I had problems. Rest in peace Hyung.

 

Chanyeol: Hyung, to be honest, I was a little bit jealous with you, you have a cute petite body unlike me a giant. And also you always make us go bliss instead of me being a jerk. Being around you was the greatest moments I’ve ever had. Thanks.

 

Examine: Lu-Ge, you always loved to hear me call you like that right? Now there’s no more oldest-line partner. How could you give me revenge like this? But thanks, you have always been my best friend and will always be.

 

Lay: Lu-Ge, even we’re not so closed to each other, but you always make me laugh and comforted me when I’m down. You always teach me new things, explained to me the things I didn’t understand. Xie xie ni ge.

 

Kai: Luhan Hyung, you’ll always be our manly member, no one can beat you that. Gomawo Hyung, you’re always being my side and always loved my dance. I will miss your voice that you were always singing when I’m dancing.

 

Chen: Lu-Ge, thanks for everything you did. Without you, we’ll never be complete. You’re always in our heart. This camel eyes will miss you the most and will always seek for you. You’re the best Hyung.

 

Kyungsoo: Luhan Hyung, you’re the most understanding Hyung. When we’re in a crowd, you made me at ease because you knew I’ve always nervous being in crowd. You always gave me advices, I promised I will follow your advices Hyung. Thank you!

 

Sehun: Xiao Lu, my baby deer. You broke your promise again, but it’s okay. I want you to be happy up there, don’t worry. I’ll be strong, just for you. Thanks for teaching me Chinese. Thanks for being my boyfriend and you will always be. Thanks for the sweet memories we had together, it was the most precious gift I’ve ever received. Thanks for every single thing you did for me. I love you baby. I love you so much, no one can replace you. One day, I’ll come to you.

 

Sehun stepped forward and bent down to give Luhan a peck on his forehead.

“Goodbye my love, until next time, we’ll see again.”

 

One by one of the members moved to the front and did the same as Sehun. Then the guests started to put down the roses in the coffin around Luhan.

Two of the funeral staff came and closed the coffin.

 

 

 

“Sleep well Xiao Lu.”

 

 


I don’t want to say anything. 4000- words for this chapter, I didn’t realize that I wrote that much. I planned to write only about 2k.
Leave the comments below, hit the subscribe button!
Upvote, a lot of kisses for you!
Thank You.
Enjoy reading and wait for le updates.