~7~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[2NE1&CM-Lioness dorm.]

The next day, you had an interview in SuJu's 'Kiss The Radio'  so you woke up early. 2NE1 girls had a photoshoot so they already left the dorm.

You made your way to the kitchen when your Iphone beeped.

From: Unknown number

To: Min Jung noona

Hi noona! It's me Dongwoon. What are you doing now?

You smiled and replied.

From: Minnie

To: Woonie-ah

Hi, Woon-ah! I'm getting ready to go to 'Kiss the Radio' kekeke. BTW, how did you get my phone number ¬¬?

While munching your cereals, your phone beeped again.

From: Woonie-ah

To: Minnie noona

I stole it from Hyunseung hyung kekeke ;D But don't tell him, he'll get mad :@ kekeke~

You giggled a bit, but then glanced a the clock and ate faster while replying.

From: Minnie

To: Woonie-ah

I must get going now :( Listen to me, okay? ;D kekeke~

 

And with that, you began getting ready. You pulled out a white loose top  and some black skinny jeans and you headed to the bathroom to wash up.

When you were ready, you grabbed your bag and put on your classy pink jacket, your pink sneakers and your big and warm pink scarf and called your manager to send your driver.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SuJu's Kiss The Radio.]

"Here we are again, fellow listeners!" Said Leeteuk. "And we have with us the charismatic rapper, powerhouse vocals AND dancing machine in YG! The hole pack in just one person! Can you guess who it is?"

You smiled and said to the mike. "Kamsahamnida."

"If you thought Choi Min Jung or how she's known in the entretainment world, CM-Lioness, you were right!" Exclaimed Eunhyuk.

You giggled and Leeteuk said. "You know, she seems so y and fierce in stage but she's very cute! And shy too!" Beamed Leeteuk.

"Aigoo, thank you, Leeteuk." You said shyly.

That only made Leeteuk smile more. "See? I told you!"

Eunhyuk scoffed and said "Well, let's begin with the interview okay?"

You nodded and they began to ask you simple questions but then, Eunhyuk smiled evilly and said "Let's get started with the interesting questions."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[LETZDANCE.]

The boys were at the dancing studio taking a break from the practices. Dongwoon was listening to you at the radio and the others were chatting or practicing (or drinking coke, in Junhyung's case).

Dongwoon smiled and Doojoon noticed it. He became curious. "What are you doing, Woon-ah?"

He smiled. "I'm listening to Min Jung noona in Kiss The Radio."

Hyunseung ran and turned up the volume, making everybody else laugh.

"Let's get started with the intersting questions." Eunhyuk said.

You shyly replied. "O-okay."

"Well, what do you like the most in a guy?" Leeteuk asked.

You tapped your chin and answered. "Eyes...and smile." You said confidently.

"Personality or looks?" Asked Eunhyuk.

"Personality." You said bluntly. "Looks don't really matter to me."

"How would be your ideal boy? Physical and personality." Said Leeteuk.

"Umm..." You tought. "Physically...I don't really care how he looks like as long as I like him. About his personality...He has to be passionate in what he does. He has to be chivalrous and caring but most of all...I like boys who aren't afraid to show their emotions. Who aren't afraid to try new things and experiment..." You described.

"Whoa..." Said Eunhyuk. "You talk like you already met him. Is there a Mr.Right in your life?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

You giggled and shrugged playfully. "Maybe, maybe not. You'll never know."

The two boys laughed. "Mysterious, I see."

*You haven't changed at all, Minnie.* Hyunseung thought happily.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You were talking with the two SuJu's members when your manager called you.

"Yeah, Chin Ho oppa?" You said.

He quickly replied. "I'm sending your driver. You have a photoshoot with a very famous clothing brand and then an interview, okay?"

"O-okay...I'll get ready."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[BEAST's dorm.]

The boys were relaxing in the dorm when their managers barged in. "Guys get ready. You have a photoshoot and an interview now."

They looked at the men warily. "I thought we didn't have more schedule for today." Groaned Junhyung grumpily.

Jiyong shrugged. "Just so you know, there's going to be a girl too...And I have the feeling someone it's going to be happy when he sees her."

The boys became curious and got ready.

At the van, Hyunseung texted you.

From: Prince Jang ;)

To: Minnie Mouse <3

Hi Minnie ;) What are you doing now? I'm going to do a photoshoot and an interview. It's weird, we didn't have it scheduled...¬¬ I thought I could take a nap but I guess I was wrong :(

You were too at your car when you read it and replied fast.

From: Minnie Mouse <3

To: Seungie Oppa <3

Hi, Oppa! I have a photoshooT and an interview right now too! I didn't have it scheduled either, but my manager came yelling at me to get ready because it was important kekeke~ ;D

About your nap...You'll have to take it later D:

I hope you guys are getting enough rest or I'll have a talk with Doojoon kekeke ~ ;)

Hyunseung read the reply and smirked. "Guys, I already know who is going to be at the photoshoot with us." He said, making everyone even more curious.

                                                               

Hi fellow readers! I'm getting so much support with this story. It cheers me up! <3

School starts in 3 days...I'm depressed. :(

My huge writer's block with my other story is getting worse, which is ironic because I did have lots of ideas. I think they all flew away...D:

PD: I know SuJu's 'Kiss the radio' It's by night, but I wanted it to be by morning so...There it is.

Comment&Subscribe