~5~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[M!Countdown, Backstage]

 

You were walking nervously; it was your debut after all. Dressed in a black and white long-sleeved dress and some heels, you were getting your make-up re-touched because of your nervousness.

You were talking with 2NE1 and Big Bang when BEAST and 4MINUTE barged into the room. 

"Min Jung-noona!" Said the excited maknae.

"Hi!" You said, your voice almost cracking of your nervousness.

Hyunseung greeted Big Bang. "What are you guys doing all here?" He asked suspiciously.

TOP laughed. "We're here trying to calm down our Minnie-ah. She's going to have a heart-attack!"

*Minnie-ah? Could she be...Jang Hynseung, you're thinking to much again!* He thought.

He eyed you, bitting your nails while talking to 4MINUTE and 2NE1.

"Sorry, Min Jung-ah. I had to bring them here or else they would have pestered me to death." Apologized Hyuna.

You shook your head. "It's okay, Hyuna-unnie. You know what they say: the more the merrier." You winked at them, making them giggle. "Choi Min Jung-imnida." You bowed.

"I'm Jihyun and those are Jiyoon, Gayoon and Sohyun." She said politely.

"Nice to meet you, unnies." You said brightly.

You all stood there, talking ang joking with them when a staff member entered the room. "MIn Jung-sshi, you go out in five minutes." 

You started to panic and cold sweat started to drop. You felt a pat in your shoulder.

You turned around and found Hyunseung. "You'll do great." He said confidently, making you smile in gratitude. He blushed and looked away, gesture that didn't go unnoticed by Junhyung and Doojoon, who smirked to each other.

Dara cheered. "Yeah! Show the world what you're made of!"

2NE1 hugged you. "You'll do great, kiddo. You're our music machine after all." CL said warmly.

"Minnie-ah, Hwaiting!" Said Bom.

Suddenly 4MINUTE joined the group hug. Yoseob and Dongwoon tried too only to end pushed off by Jiyoon. "Can't you see this is a girl hug? Are you girls?"

They shook their heads and pouted.

The staff member came again. "Min Jung-sshi? It's your turn."

You sighed and pulled out of the hug, thanking everyone.

As you went out of the room, you could hear their cheers.

"Break a leg! But not literally!" Said Daesung.

Getting yourself into the stage, you smirked and mumbled 'Show time.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[5 Minutes before M!Countdown's end.]

"And the winner is..." Said the male MC. You sighed; you already knew that you were going to win. You just debuted and...

But everything changed when the MC said your name. Your vision became blurry and your legs, weak.

Dara and CL had to push you to the stage because you could barely move because  of the bewilderment.

The MC greeted you to the stage. "Tell us, how are you feeling?"

You smiled at him. "Umm...I'm happy but most of all I feel grateful. Grateful to all the people that did my dream possible, like Hyunseok papa. You're the best! And to all the people that supported me, like 2NE1 unnies, Big Bang oppas, Se7en oppa, Gummy unnie..." You trailed off. Then you looked to Cube's zone. "...and BEAST and 4MINUTE. We barely know each others, but they really supported me. Saranghae you all!"  You said, sending everyone a teary smile before starting to sing an encore version of your single. 

Then something hit Hyunseung. He knew that smile, the same teary smile you gave him before going.

You were dancing and singing when, in the middle of the track, 2NE1 jumped to stage and became your back-up dancers. You smiled to them and Minzy winked at you.

You finished singing and you hugged Bom and cried tears of happiness in her shoulders. Soon, you were in the embrace of the four girls who were trying to calm you down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[After the show, Camerino.]

You were taking selcas with your brand new award and tweeting them.

Suddenly the door opened revealing Hyunseung gasping for breath along with the other members in the same state.

"Hyunseung, what the hell..." Growled Junhyung, but Hyunseung just ignored him.

He took out his keys from his pocket, showing a very special key chain. A purple, white and black bracelet like key chain. The bracelet you made for him.

You gasped. "Seungie..."

                                                       

Kekekeke....What do you think it's going to happen next chappie?

I know xD

About the fandom name, I'm still considerating it, but thank you so much for the different options. They're all great.

It makes me really happy knowing you are there to help me sometimes. I'm really touched. <3

They finally clicked kekeke... Prepare yourselfs to face some really cute MinSeung moments I have in mind ;)

Comment&Subscribe