~2~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

After the practice, you and 2NE1 were talking in the dance room.

You were close with them; they were like the sisters you didn't have. As matter of fact, you shared a dorm with them.

"We heard that YG papa was planing on make you debut soon." Minzy said. [A/N: Yeah, she's both a trainee and a choreographer. This is important to the story so remember!]

"That was fast, girl! Just two months!" Exclaimed Bom.

CL sat beside you. "Well, she studied music at the best arts college in USA, girls. And the fact that she can dance, sing five octaves, rap, produce and compose do help. You're like a music machine!" She said, proudly ruffling your hair.

You rubbed the back of your neck sheepishly. "Geez, thank you all. But if I debut, I will lose my job as a choreographer."

Dara gave you a nuggie. "Yah! Don't ever regret debuting! It's the best thing you can do." Then she smiled evilly. "And...that means you can meet hot male idols." 

CL flicked her forehead. "Stop corrupting her mind, babo!"

She gave her a 'What, its true!' look, and CL face-palmed herself. You laughed; those people will never change.

Suddenly, the door opened. "Are you still here?" Said Hyunseok. "I told you to not push yourself that much!" He scolded you.

The fact that you were choreographing 2NE1 and BEAST colaboration, working on your first mini-album and going through vocal training was making you tired.

You lowered your head. "I'm sorry, Hyunseok papa." You apologized sincerely.

He just smiled at you, patting your head. "Remember that you have to record your songs tomorrow after BEAST leaves." You looked at him with a bright smile playing on your lips. Hyunseok was like the father you left in Korea when you flew to America. He always took care of you and you did your best just to not disappoint him. "You need a break. Are you sure that you want to continue choreographing?" He asked, concerned.

You nodded. "I will choreograph until I debut." You said confidently.

He just sighed. Your only flaw was your never-ending stubborness. "Okay." He said simply. He then turned to 2NE1. "Make sure she gets rest and do your best tomorrow!" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Next day, 2NE1&CM-Lioness dorm.]

"Minnie, have you seen my gray tank top?" Bom asked, getting ready.

You looked at her while putting on some acid wash jeans and a Vans sweatshirt. "I haven't, Bommie unnie. But you can go look at the laundry room. It should be there."

She quickly hugged you before running to the laundry room. "Thank you, Minnie-ah. You're such a sweetheart!"

CL came ready and grunting. "We're going to be late, Bom! Move your over here now!"

While waiting for Bom, you putted on your Jeremy Scott Adidas white sneakers and your studded messenger bag.

Soon, Bom came out and the five of you went to YG Ent.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[YG Ent. Building. Dance room.]

As soon as you arrived to the dance room, you threw your bag to the side and started streching as 2NE1 waited for BEAST.

You put your purple cased Ipod Touch in the speakers and started streching your legs at the rhythm of Heart to Heart by 4Minute.

"Minnie-ah, BEAST is here!" Called CL.

You turned paused your Ipod and replied. "Going, Chaerin unnie!"

You went to the room where they were crowded. "...And that's our choreographer and YG's future solo star, Choi Min Jung."

You smiled shyly. "Hi, Choi Min Jung, or CM-Lioness-imnida." You bowed at them.

They smiled and introduced themselves. "We're so...BEAST! Nice to meet you." You beamed back and looked to every member, but one caught your eye. For some strange reason, Hyunseung was familiar to you. You scrutinized his face, especially his eyes. He gave you that weird feeling of have seen hin before, but you just didn't know where.

You then noticed Prepix.

"Hi!" You smiled. While preparing the choreos with him, you quickly made friends with him.

"Should we show the kids the rutine?" He asked. You nodded eagerly; you were always ready when it came to dancing.

You walked to the dancing room and took off your sweatshirt leaving you in a simple white tank top.

You put the song that they were going to dance and positioned yourself while Prepix did the same.

The song was fast and had a lot of beat and you started to dance the first group part.

After some minutes, it came both groups solos. Prepix did BEAST solo, which was hip-hop inspired and then it came 2NE1's. It was also hip-hop inspired but a bit ier, with more hip and chest moves.

As you danced, BEAST couldn't take their eyes off you and 2NE1 noticed and started giggling like crazy.

The song finished and you made a cool pose before they clapped at you.

CL smiled. "And that's why her nickname is CM-Lioness."

You blushed and changed the topic quickly. "Should we get started?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a while, the rutine was nearly finished, but you had to perfect it.

Everybody was taking a break and chatting with each other.

"Pwease, Min Jung-sshi! Give us a sample of your talent." Pouted and whined Yoseob. They were trying to make you sing a part of your first single called 'Only you'.

You sighed. Aegyo was something you couldn't resist. "Fine. What part?" You asked, finally giving in.

"Yay!" Cheered everyone. 

CL shrugged. "Why don't you rap us something." Then, she looked at the boys. "She's as fast as Outsider!"

Everybody's attention was on you. You sighed, closed your eyes and started rapping.

"It's only you inside my heart.

You're the only who makes me beat so hard.

My body goes 'pound pound' at your sight,

''cause boy, boy you are so bright.

Whenever you smile I go crazy;

my body goes numb and my eyes hazy.

You are so warm; I could stay here forever.

You and I, always together.'

You slowly onpened your eyes just to find everyone with their jaws dropped. You saddened. "Was it that bad?" 

Junhyung shook his head eagerly. "BAD? That was some good rap, man!" He held up a hand and you, smiling, slapped yours with his in a high-five.

Hyunseung's eyebrows furrowed. *Aish, that Junhyung always flirting although he already has a girlfriend.*

You were so comfortable with they around; they were so fun to be with. Suddenly, a hand poked your arm. You looked up to see Hyunseung holding his hand in front of you.

"Can we practice the rutine again? I think I have some moves wrong." He asked shyly.

You nodded and put your hand in his to get up. You walked to the speakers and played the song again.

The two of you started dancing, nailing each move in perfect sync and harmony.

As you danced, you couldn't help but feel that you already knew him.

He was thinking the same. *Her dancing style remembers me of someone. Could she be Minnie? They have the same name. But...Minnie is on the States. Aish...she can't be Minnie, she was chubbier...But what if she changed? AISH*

The room erupted in clapping and cheers.

"Whoa! Hyunseung oppa has the rutine although it's the first day we practice!" Said Minzy.

"Seen that? They were in perfect sync. You should be a couple!" Exclaimed Kikwang.

"Yeah yeah!" Agreed Dongwoon.

Then everybody started teasing you and you just looked at each other and blush. Of course he was handsome, you couldn't deny it, but being a couple? You just met him, for God's sake!

Trying to avoid everyone's teasing, your eyes glanced at the clock. "WHAT?! It is that late? Aish, I already should be recording..." You stormed out of the room, leaving everybody confused. "See you tomorrow at Cube!"

CL chuckled. "Random as always."

"If she's recording, that means that she's going to debut soon!" Exclaimed Doojoon.

Dara nodded. "Ne. As fast as she gets her mini ready."

Hyunseung was still in his own world, spacing out. *I'm willing to see you tomorrow.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, dear readers and subscribers!

Thank you for all the support you are giving me. I feel the love ;)

I know that being a choreographer and trainee it's impossible but hey, it's a fanfic ;)

About the rap, my best friend wrote it. She raps and I sing and play guitar, so, Min Jung's first song it's ours. ;)

In the next chapters there won't be much MinSeung action, but they are important because they situate her and her career.

About my other fanfic, I'm not going to abandon it just because I started this. It's just that I need more time to write angsty chapters (I'm not good at it).

Saranghae <3, beloved readers and subscribers.

Comment&Subscribe