~1~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

You eyes your bracelet again.

Your mind started to fly again over your childhood memories, specifically one.

It all started when your parents divorced...

 

Flashback~

"Min Jung, pack all your things. We're moving." Said your mother harshly.

You tugged her sleeve. "We're are we going?" You asked concerned.

Her eyes softened. "We're going to the States."

**************************************************************************************

You waited for him in your secret spot behind the school's playground, outside the fence, where you would always go when you wanted to talk with him.

He was your best friend and soul-mate, and your secret crush since the first day you saw him in middle school.

Sitting in the grass, you waited patiently for him to come until you saw a shape running to you.

*It's him* You thought.

"Minnie!" He greeted you happily.

"Seungie!" You smiled, although he noticed that your smile wasn't as bright as always. "Minnie, is something wrong?" He asked, sitting just beside you.

He wasn't much the talker type; he would rather listen to you explaining your things with your bright smile and sparkling eyes.

You rummaged in your pocked, taking off two home-made bracelets. They were exactly the same.

"I did that for you and for me. That way you'll never forget me." You said, starting to sob.

"What do you mean, Minnie?" He asked, getting nervous.

You sighed. "I'm moving to the States."

"WHAAT?" He yelled. "WHEN?"

"On Sunday." You replied.

He suddenly hugged you. You two stood like this for several minutes until you spoke. "I promise I will come back." You said confidently. He looked at you, surprised.  "I'll come back and then we, together, we'll be the best dancers in the entire South Korea!" You exclaimed a tear running down our cheeks.

The thing that attached you the most was your passion for dance. You two had the same dream: being awesome dancers.

He extended his pinkie. "Pinkie promise?" Said Seungie, holding back his tears.

You linked your fingers together. "Pinkie promise." And with that, the promise was sealed."

*I swear on my life that I'll come back and we'll se each other again, Seungie.*  You swore mentally.

End Flashback~

"Min Jung-ah, breaks over!" Exclaimed a voice, snapping you out of your memories.

You came back two months ago, and started working as a choreographer in YG Entertaiment. "Fine girls, let's do the rutine three more times and then you can go home! Do your best or we'll do it again. Think that BEAST will come tomorrow."

"Fine, CM-Lioness." Bom groaned, calling you by your stage name.

You were practicing a rutine with 2NE1 for Inkigayo. They had to perform with BEAST in a colaboration.

You already contacted Prepix, BEAST's choreographer, and got the rutine ready for the group parts.

But, as you danced, you started to wonder all over again.

*Seungie, where are you?*