~20~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[Some weeks later.]

You and Hyunseung had gone out for the following weeks. If you couldn't meet up because of the schedules, he made sure of call you at the morning and before going to sleep and text you when he was free.

At that time, you were 100% sure that he was the cutest (weird but cute) person in the world.

It was a cold morning when you where drinking hot chocolate slowly and recieved a text.

From: Nae Neomu Yeppeo Wangja

To: Nae Neomu Yeppeo Gongja

Jagiya~ I'm sick :(

Nurse meeeee!~ 

You giggled to yourself, earning a weird look from your manager. He sighed, he knew that you were hopelessly in love but you still kept on with your schedules so he had no complains.

From: Nae Neomu Yeppeo Gongja

To: Nae Neomu Yeppeo Wangja

Aigoo oppa! Why didn't you tell me earlier /scolding face.

I'm going right now to your dorm :P

Nurse Minnie to the rescue ;)

You stood up finishing your drink fast. "Chin Ho appa, you said I had no schedule today, right?" He nodded, raising an eyebrow at you. "Yay!" You jumped a bit cutely and got ready and stuffed in warm clothes.

"Were are you going, missy?" Chin Ho bargued in.

Already opening the door, you winked at him. "Nursing someone."

 

[BEAST's dorm.]

You knocked at the door and a very sick looking Hyunseung opened it for you. "Hi jagi." He said weakly as he coughed.

You quickly pulled him inside fast. You ordered him to lie on the couch and began preparing some porridge for him to eat.

You cooked humming a song to yourself but jumped a bit when you felt an arm around your waist. "What are you cooking, jagi?" Asked Hyunseung groggily.

"Porridge. Now go and lie in the sofa, oppa." You said, carefully carrying a bowl for him.

He laid comfortably so he could eat without any problems. "Aigoo, Minnie, your cooking is daebak!" He exclaimed.

You beamed and watched his every feature as he ate.

Soon, he finished all his food and took his medicine. "How are you feeling?" You asked, placing a hand on his forehead. "Aish, you're still feverish."

You took a sit on the couch. Then, you pointed at your lap. "Lie your head here, Seungie oppa."

He accomplished your wish happily. "Jagi you're so comfy!" He mumbled as he felt his eyelids drop.

You giggled a bit and massaged his temples carefully until you finally felt him relax and sleep deeply.

Soon enough and although it was still morning, your eyes started to feel heavy and you two slept on the couch with the slight sound of the rain that had started to pour as lullaby.

                                                                 

I'm here again!

Sorry for the late update.

Like I explained in 'Yeobo, you're such a bully' I'm in the hospital, so I couldn't update sooner.

It's nothing serious, just fainted because of the stress.

Anyway, forget my family drama and enjoy my chapters.

You always make me smile with those cute comments of yours <3

Comment&Subscribe