~24~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[A/N: This chapter contains a fully . f you don't want to read it, skip the chapter when you find a red mark and continue reading when you find another.]

[KBS Gayo Daejun stage.]

You were waiting for the lights to light you and Jiyong. Yes, Jiyong. YG had made a rappers' unit between you two.

It was a cool album; the main song was cheerfull and funny (like 'Don't go home' or 'Oh yeah').

You didn't dance in all the song, but you played with Jiyong all the time. It was some kind of playfull flirting that came on naturally, like GD putting his arms around your shoulders or you winking at him while rapping. Don't get it wrong, he was like an older brother to you.

You saw Hyuna and 4Minute with G.NA dancing to your song and smiled. The whole Troublemaker issue hadn't make you any jealous (well, just a bit at first) because you knew the pair we're like siblings and Hyuna came apologizing (she barely kneeled at the floor because she thought you were mad!) after she 'kissed' him. 

Such a cutie girl. You kept on rapping and then you winked at her. She blew you a kiss and a smile painted your face.

You had become closer to her since she confessed to you that she liked Zico from Block B. You felt special that she said something as secret and important to you and only you (not even her band members knew that).

Your eyes flew to other places and found BEAST. You saw Yoseob and Dongwoon dancing and cheering for you and Kikwang dancing in his seat since he was injured and he had to rest. Then you spotted Doojoon doing his own dorky version about the song and Junhyung just sitting and singing along, embarrassed about his leader. At least, you spotted Hyunseung, sitting with a frown -a cute one- in his features. 

It took everything to not furrow your eyebrows. Is he mad?

 

[CM-Lioness' camerino.]

4Minute, 2NE1, G.NA, Big Bang and BEAST had already paid you a visit. You noticed that your boyfriend was still -angry? upset?- so you requested the others some alone time, which earned you some 'dirty comments' from some of the guys and Gina, who found her new hobby in tease you in English so the other wouldn't understand and you would die in shame.

"Oppa, are you mad?" You asked, since he remained quiet. "Oppa? Seungie oppa...Oppa...Jagiya...Seung oppa...Oppa..." You said in a baby voice, poking his forehead.

He simply turned away and huffed.

You put your arms around his neck and asked, breathing in his ear, "Oppa, are you mad?"

Suddenly, you felt him move and in a second, he had you slammed against the wall. "Yes, I am mad." He said, almost in a growl.

"I am mad...because I'm jealous." He admitted, and nipping at the skin in your neck. You suppressed a moan.

"And...w-why is t-that?" You said, putting a hand on your mouth as he played with the hem of your shirt, but he took it away and pulled your shirt off.

[A/N: ALERT! READ AT YOU OWN RISK!]

Your eyes widened and you wanted to ask what he was doing but he was faster. "I am jealous because Jiyong hyung can touch you and act like your boyfriend in public and I can't...Because you let him touch you when you're mine. What if he takes you away?" He said softly, searching for the clasp of your bra.

He lowered his head to your s and began kissing your mounds until he found your s and closed his lips around the left one, suking and bitting it softly.

You tried to push him away but he wouldn't budge. "A-ah oppa...S-somebody might h-hear..."

He gave you a teasing smirk, coming up to your face. "Not if you keep quiet." He kissed you deeply and covered your s with his delicate hands, softly massaging them, earing moans from you. 

Your hands went down his shoulders to his neck where the buttons of his bussiness shirt started and ed them fast, throwing the piece of clothing away quickly.

He broke the kiss and started taking away your pants and your underwear at the same time that you struggled with his belt.

Before you could take off his pants and boxers, he pulled a out of the pocket, ripping the package open with his teeth and rolling the white plastic down his .

Then, his other hand found your and started to mess with it, making you whimper.

You raised an eyebrow in amusement. "Are you sure you're my Jang Hyunseung? My cute and sweet, amazing dancer, Chris Brown and Omarion fanboy boyfriend?"

He nodded and pinned both your hands at both sides of your head with  your fingers intertwined. "Aha. Your Jang Hyunseung is simply angry."

He rammed himself inside of you roughly, making you bit his shoulder to suppress your screams. You were still in your camerino, pinned to a wall and there was staff continously walking down the halls. What if somebody heard you and entered the room? 

"Uhh... so tight, jagiya."

"Ah...Seung....ah...Oppa...ah ah...Hyunseung...ah...AH there..."

A few strong s later, you exploded and he cummed in the . You kissed him tenderly before going to dress yourself again.

[A/N: End of ty :)]

"I love you Jang Hyunseung and nobody's gonna take me away from you."

He smiled happily.

"That's what I wanted to hear."

                                                                 

Finally I came back :)

Okay, the wasn't written by me, it's by my wifeu b2utiful-life. I swear this was the most embarrassing thing to post and read.

She writes good s. You can request an oneshot to her :) Anyway, in her first story (which is Junnie biased) there'll be chapters.

I'll never be able to look at Hyunseung the same way again u.u

Anyway, enjoy it well ;)

    

Comment&Subscribe