~10~

You'll Always Be My Star Queen.

[2NE1&CM-Lioness dorm.]

CL had stolen your phone that morning and kept it through the day. You were happily oblivious to that fact, giving your best in the recording studio with Bom, who was going to do a collaboration song with you (idea of Hyunseok).

She looked through the contacts list and clicked the profile of a certain person.

[BEAST's dorm.]

The boys were kicked in relax mode since they had that week off.

They were enjoying the calm day in their very own ways: Doojoon was watching soccer in his room, Junhyung was writing lyrics in a notebook, Yoseob and Dongwoon were playing video games together and Kikwang was browsing Twitter in his phone.

Hyunseung, well; Hyunseung was taking a nap on the couch, oblivious to all the ruckus the boys were making.

Soon, his peacefull sleep was ruined by the melody of a familiar song.

'My heart it''s yours...Only yours~'

Grumbling, he took off the phone from his pocket and smiled at the sight of the caller's ID. But soon, he became surprised because of the voice that was heard from the speaker.

"Hey, Hyunseung!" Said a cheerful voice.

He made a suspicious face. "Chaerin? What's happening? It's something wrong with Minnie-ah?" He shot her with dead worried questions.

He heard her chuckle. "No, it's not that. You know Minnie's bithday it's tomorrow, but we thought to bring her to a karaoke tonight, all together. We, Big Bang, Dongwook and Gummy are going, so I thought you wanted to come too, 'cause I know you're her best friend. You can bring the other boys and 4Minute , since they know her."

He was thinking on make you a surprise on his own, but that could wait. "Okay, I'll tell the guys. Just text me the adress of the karaoke." 

She replied fast. "Okay, I'll see you tonight at 10!" She hung to send him the adress.

He got up the couch fast, making everyone look at him weirdly. 

"What are you doing, hyung?" Asked Dongwoon, his eyes still fixed in the TV screen.

Hyunseung shrugged. "Getting ready." He said simply, streching his tired arms.

Kikwang's head snapped in hiss direction. " Ready? For what?"

"I'm going out tonight." He said bluntly.

Doojoon walked out of his room wide-eyed. "Out? You? When you could be asleep? SUSPICIOUS much?" He eyed him warily. "Spill. NOW."

He sighed, going to his bedroom and pulling out some clothes. "Minnie's birthday. Karaoke. Tonight." He said, putting on a t-shirt.

Everyone's eyes flew to him; even Junhyung came out from his room. 

"You were trying to see Noona without us?" Dongwoon said angrily. "On her bithday da--YAH, YOSEOB HYUNG! YOU CHEATER!" He yelled, trying to win Yoseob.

"HAHA! I WIN!" The older one said, doing a little victory dance. Then, he turned to Hyunseung, ignoring Dongwoon's grumbles and scowls. "Can we go with you? Can we? Please..." He said, bringing up all his aegyo.

He sighed for the third time of the day. "......Okay."

[YG Ent. Building. Recording Studio.]

You and Bom were holding a extremely high note for your next song.

Hyunseok wanted to see if YG's more powerfull and high-pitched voices fit together, which really did.

The high note ended and you began rapping while Bom did the humming in the background.

You finished dead tired; your schedules were so full and you were running out of energy. Sometimes, you wished you could take a (or some) week(s) off.

You two walked out of the recording studio satisfied with the result of your recording and called your driver to take you home.

[2NE1&CM-Lioness dorm.]

"AAAAAH..." You sighed loudly, throwing yourself in the couch.

You heard someone clearing its throat and turned your neck to see Bom looking at you with her purse in her hands. "Umm... Minnie, we know you are stressed with your schedules so we thought that we could bring you to a karaoke, you know: singing, trolling around, dancing like crazy, releasing tensions..." She trailed off.

You thought about it and gave in, excusing yourself to change your clothes into other ones.

She called Dara just in the moment you flew to your room.

"Dara, ppali ppali. She's getting ready." She whispered to the phone.

"Arrasso, everything is ready here." She replied.

When they hung up the call, you came out of your room.

"Let's go, Bommie Unnie!" You exclaimed happily.

                                                                          

Hey dearies!

I hope you liked this. <3

And tell you that you grip your chairs well next chapter....(teaser much?)

Comment&Subscribe